Status: Complete.

I've Always Understood.

First.

"You don't understand, do you?" She cried, tears running down her cheeks.

"I..I err, I don't," he replied weakly, looking at her in confusion.

"I fucking love you!" She screamed, throwing her arms up in exasperation. The boy was quiet and looked at her, desperation seeping through his eyes.

"I love you, okay? I love you," she spoke quietly now, arms down and view focused on the floor. She crossed her arms and looked back up at him.

"Do you understand now?" She asked weakly, eyes glassed over and body shaking due to the panicked and frustrated state her body was in. The boy's wary expression quickly changed to a determined one. He nodded once and strode over to in front of her.

"Yeah, I do. I love you, too," he smiled before rubbing her cheek with his hand, running his thumb over her jawbone before leaning forward and kissing her swiftly on the lips. His hand moved from her face to her neck and he rubbed it soothingly before they broke apart.

"I love you, too. So much." He smiled and hugged her before leaving the room, leaving her awestruck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of liked this one, but I'm still sort of unsure about it. I'd really appreciate comments.
191 words.