Monday The 27th -The Reawakening

Weird.

I would love to boast about how my first day in high school was fun, exciting and whatever nice things you can think of. The problem is, I cannot. No, not because I was bullied, or everyone was cold towards me, or the cleaner who showed me her toothless smile after almost bumping into me with her wet pail of unimaginable dirt. Nothing like that. Everything was going smoothly, until at the end of the last lesson, Maths, when I was forced to sit beside the most wackiest guy I have ever met.

So what is so weird about this guy, you may ask? How about this : All black, except for his pink shades and enjoys walking with a swagger in a way that Captain Jack Sparrow would, when he was having a spasm. He even gives guys and girls smirks and a lick to his lips, as though saying 'Babe, you look like roasted pork to me.' Of course, everyone stayed away from him except another guy with two big earholes in one ear that giggles at everything Strange Guy does. I pity Strange Guy. Imagine, a Retarded Guy for a sidekick. Pathetic much?

Strange Guy never laughs. That's not a sad thing. The sad thing is he CACKLES. Especially at the wrong time. For example, when he fell down because he tripped on his own shoe, he CACKLED. That's just weird. Sometimes, he just chills at the back of classroom, doodling his heart out and then looking up once in a while to flirt with the cleaner. Yes, that cleaner who had lost all her teeth. I wonder if that makes the cleaner feels sexy, judging from her toothless grin.

Now, I think I might have spoken too soon. Sure thing, the moment I sat down beside him, his eyes travelled up and down my body and giving me that 'im-so-sexy' smirk that creeps me out. Of course, being the coward I am, I just sat down trying to make myself as small as possible that, with luck, I might just disappear. For now, since he was looking at me, I would just try the 'slowly-inch-the-table-away' tactic.

One thing I should have known, fate was wearing his evil cap today.

"Hey babe. Nice pyjamas." He grinned, showing off his two rows of pearly teeth.

Asshole.

"I am Gerard."

I kept quiet.

"You are Lilac."

Annoyed much that my name was Lily, not Lilac , I still refused to speak.

"We sit together under the moon." He pointed towards the light bulb on the ceiling. " Wanna chat?"

"What's your point?" I glared at him.

"Gerard likes flowers. And you happen to be one!"

"Why, thank you! So does me having a name as LILY so attractive? Now stay away, cause I think I'm going to fart."

"Oh please do! Make yourself at home! Farting is one of my guilty pleasures."

And then, he proceeded to fart. BEAUTIFUL.

"GOD!" I pinched my nose so no toxic gas entered my nostrills. "Are you the reason why the word 'bullshit' exists?"

"Well, you've just met level one bullshit. Why not proceed to level 2? It might be fun!"

"No thank you."

"Frank! Meet my new friend, Lilac!"

"Hey, I am L-I-L-Y. LEE LEE. And, I don't want to mingle with people who fart for pleasure. Just LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Miss Lily, do you have anything to say?" The teacher spoke.

"Sorry, Mr Thomas. Can I change seat?"

"Nope, since you are not behaving today, shouting in the middle of the lesson. One more word, and you have detention."

Gerard snickered.

"You sickening bastard." I said to Gerard.

"DETENTION. One, for shouting and talking in class. Second, for calling me a sickening bastard. How DARE you!"

Everyone roared with laughter.

"Anyone wants to hang out with Lily?"

Silence.

I sat down, and with the violent flick of the notebook and the click of the pen, I proceed to write all the plans I have for REVENGE.

REVENGE for someone who truly deserved it.

"Hey Lilac, you want some bubblegum?"

Sometimes, I wonder should I be angry with him or just laugh at him. Oh well, at least I would have detention in peace.

I hope.