Monday The 27th -The Reawakening

Is this THE beginning?

His eyelids remain still while drops of water rolled off from them. His pallid face looked peaceful as though he wanted to remain like that, not moving. How could I have been so cruel? How could I have called someone whom I didn't even know, retarded? He did not deserve anything like that. Despite whatever I thought about him, it was only him and gerard that tried to make friends with me.They tried. No one else did. But what did I do? What did this selfish person did? Blow them away. And now, I only fear that I could not say I am sorry.

My blood whirled in my head.

I proceeded to perform CPR on him.

One, two, three. My lips touched his lightly, a slight tingle ran across my back. I exhaled.

One, two, three.

"Please wake up.."

One, two, three.
I thought I saw his lips curved slightly, as though he was glad that I was there.

One, two, three.

One, two, three.

"Frank! Wake up!"

I moved in once more, hoping this time he would wake up. My lips get ready for his touch again. The next thing I felt was a splash of water that erupted out of his mouth. I fall back. His chest heaved up and down and his eyes fluttered open. A hoarse whisper escaped his purple lips.

"Ge..rard.. " No, no thank you. Just one name, and it wasn't even mine.

He took in gulpful of air. He just laid there, breathing again and again with water dripping down from his hair. His hazel eyes looked into me, looking so lost and distant.

He coughed several times.

"Lily...oh god.. Lily.. Gerard..he's"

"He's fine. Frank, he's fine. Calm down..Everything's alright."I swept the hair off his face, looking back into his eyes.

"Oh god.." His wet hand grabbed my arm, his eyes wide in horror. Goosebumps crawled all over me.

" I saw so many lights.. Lily.. I thought I died.." His glazed eyes caused a pang of guilt to rise in me.

I held his hand. My fingers rushed with a surge of heat at his touch.

"You're alive. Gerard's gonna be fine." His eyes softened and his lips curved into a small smile. My head felt hot. My fingers begin to tremble. I withdrew them.

"Gerard's getting aid right now. Are you hurt anywhere else?" I said, not looking into his eyes.

At the corner of my eye, I saw him slowly sitting up, checking his arms and back for any pain. He shook his head with a sigh of relief.

"Good." I smiled. "Come on, lets see how's gerard doing.."

I stood up and fall back down. It was not the fall that made me embarrased. It was where I landed. I landed on Frank. He laughed.

"Slippery eh?"

"Yeah." My voice echoed back.

He offered to help me stand up first. I insist that we stand up together, so neither of us would fall again. In giggles, we held hands and with firm grip on the metal bars around us, we slowly stood up. After what seem like a struggle, we smiled at each other, glad that we can now get out of the toilet. When I wanted to take a step, I slipped again. I could feel Frank's arm reached out in an instant, as he sucked back his air in shock.

And my lips..collided. With his.

Frank just stared at me. I stared at him. His breath became slower. I cannot even breathe. The warmth of his lips felt soothing. His lips slowly moved, and it seem like he wanted to both pull away and stay there. I ..wanted mine to stay.

I finally had the sense to pull away. I sucked in a deep breath, dancing a little to try and relieve any tension that was left inside.

Frank's cheek turnt to a deep crimson as he let out a nervous laughter..He just looked down, scratching his head like a five year old kid being embarassed that he did not get the answer right in front of the whole class.

"I .. I didn't mean to.. you know,.." His voice wavered.

I merely smiled back. Well, at least I tried.

"Nahh.. its alright..Err, let's just go get Gerard."

He looked up with such speed that it felt like I had just said something intelligent and out of this world.

"Ya, Gerard."

And we walked out in silence, with me having a strange whirlpool of heat stirring in my stomach.