Status: Lots of homework, but I'll update as much as I can

Negative Versus Positive

That Didn’t Put Me In A Good Mood.

Have you ever seen one of those really terrible B-movie style films? The ones where the gadget man/inventor nerd guy can fix almost every problem with a swish of his fingers over the keyboard, in a way that makes you want to burst through the screen and punch his smug, bespectacled face?

The stuff Artie could do was like that..

Honestly, he was far more competent than our actual ICT teacher. He pretty much taught our ICT lessons, having finished his own work in about two nano-seconds.

Grinning like a loon at interfacing with the painfully slow computer, Artie clicked on a few windows and typed in some commands. Brantley was cackling before I actually realised that Artie had hacked into Susie’s account, and that we were looking at her screen.

Which I’m quite ashamed of, really. Outsmarted by a Halton? That didn’t put me in a good mood. And I was hardly in a sunshine state of mind in the first place.

Apparently, we weren’t just going to mock the nauseous collection of clipart and truly awful poetry. No, a smirking Brantley gave Artie the signal to delete it from Susie’s account, right before their eyes.

Of course, that sent Aimee into another round of wailing. Brantley just folded his arms and smirked at the quartet. He copied my evil smirk a lot better than Brogan did, I’ll give him that.

I think that was about the time I decided to leave. Leave the school, leave my house, leave the country; I’m not sure what I was thinking of leaving. I just got this clear sense that it was okay to leave, because of Brantley.

He may not have been as clever as Patricktopus. Or me. But gone was the moronic-faced, rich boy Brantley. In was what can only be described as the preppy version of me.

Do you do that thing, when you get a bag of sweets? You know, set up a ration plan; five per day. You stick to it for a few days, then just give in and eat them all?

Well, I sort of did that. I was planning on hanging around, like a sinister shadow, picking off people as and when they irritated me. I think that as soon as I had the errant thought that I should leave, I thought I shouldn’t leave my job unfinished.

I have no idea at what point I’d decided it was my ‘job’ to kill people. That probably makes me a sociopath, but I’m having fun, so meh. Although, seeing as I know I’m screwed up, I suppose I’m not a sociopath. At that point I pretty much threw in my lot with Brantley. Which meant my ‘job’ to get rid of the girls. And my ‘job’ gave me an opportunity right at that moment.

Nathalie was fiddling around with the power outlet behind the computer. Did I mention I was getting much better at using my gift/talent/power/curse/amazing ability with sparkly rays of light shooting from it?

I love those safety outlets. So good at what they do, nothing bad ever happens when you use those things.

Bzzt. Goodbye Nathalie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for commenting :)