Status: Ongoing.

I'm married to a halfblooded vampire.

Prologue

The darkness looms around the halls giving ominous vibes that cripples.
With a grin on his smug face, he followed the imprints of the wall and read the trails left by men, towards the last cell. It was easier than he thought to break in.
As he neared the cell, the choking sensation became stronger and his smile became more sinister. Not an inch of his features changed and the calm and collected expression cloaked his evil intentions.

“I didn’t expect you so soon,” The deep, growling voice said.

“But you must have been expecting me,” He smiled; it was the only thing, that was humane about him.

“Why are you here?” The voice demanded.

“I came to look for you,” He replied. Coming up to the cell, he took a deep look, and finally understood why he wanted to come down here in the first place.
With a straight face, he looks perfectly serious and great power radiated from him, so did great evil. His face showed just how much he was in control.

“Stop playing pun!” The voice bellowed, clearly showing he took no nonsense.

“I came to ask you for assistance, I would need your help in battle against the vampire society.” Finally revealing what he wanted, the smile dispersed from his face and it was replace, with a straight look, of pure intentions of war and blood. Nothing else but bloodshed shown in his eyes and all of a sudden, nothing left in him, was human like.

“What makes you think I’ll help you in battle, with your own society and kind, I might add.” The voice scoffed, showing displeasure and caution, towards the man who clearly shown how unfaithful and immoral his values were. He didn’t like such a man, not at all. He kills, he schemes and did many other despicable things, but he would never ever go against his own kind, or wanting to stir trouble with them like this man is doing.

“Oh, I know you will, because I’m the only one who will let you know where they kept your wife and kids.” Michaelo said, causing the man in the cell, to widen his eyes by more than a fraction.

Copyrighted © just-smile, January 2010
All Rights Reserved
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you it was coming soon!
I know the banner is a little screwed. I'm still working on that.

I hope the prologue is satisfying and I promise the next will be up soon. Hope you guys will comment and tell me what you think!

Love, Sara
XOXO