Star Cross'd Lovers

Whole Misadventured Piteous Overthrows

~Third Person’s Point Of View~

That familiar surge of energy sent electric shocks as it ran through both of their bodies. They had to close their eyes in hopes of relaxing their minds of a bit to see if they could figure out where this energy was coming from but they had no clue of what could have caused this. They opened their eyes at the same time and stared into each other’s eyes. Hers were a soft pink his was a soft purple. They move closer to the one another hoping that, that would keep them together. But they both knew inside that this moment would not last so they would savor every last second of it.

“My love, I have found you again after all these years,” he said and afterwards placing a soft kiss upon her lips. A heavenly feeling wash through both of them because they haven’t felt like this is a very long time. Over the years they had long for the feelings of the other’s lips and know they couldn’t get enough.

Tears were running down her cheek, “Yes you have. I have driven myself almost mad looking for you. I almost gave up and thought that you have forgotten about me. I would go to our cabin praying that I would see you again but you were never there. At times I felt your presence but it was only for a second.”

He gently strokes the tears away with his thumbs, “I am sorry for disappointing you. I have tried to contact you but there was always a force in the way keeping me back. But now we are here together and I will not let anything stop us from being together.” He said brushing his lips onto hers.

“Brain,” screamed a woman.

While a man screamed, “Sam”

“I am sorry for doing this to you my love but we cannot be with each other at the time. We must meet another time in which we can be alone,” he said which he soon regretted because it quickly upset her.

In tears she said, “You promised though that the next time that we saw each other that you would not let anything get in our way. So why are you letting a man and a woman get in our way? I love you and I cannot hide our love anymore. I hated how we would have to all those years ago because of the shame and disappointment but now I don’t give a flying fuck about anyone else.”

“A flying fuck?”, the man chuckled.

The woman blush, “It was something that I picked up after hearing it when people were angered.”

“My sweetheart has a potty mouth. I might have to do something about that,” he said with a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

“Maybe you should,” she said with a smirk. The man smiled at the fact that the love of his life was serious about putting their love out there in the world and not caring for what others had to say about it. He reached down and captured her lips with his. He deepen the kiss which deepen the longing that they both felt in their hearts.

They soon had to part when they heard their host’s names being called once again.

“I know I know and I am really sorry that we have to cut our meeting so short. But you must remember that these bodies are not ours. And that the owners probably have others in their lives. I promise we will see each other soon.”

“Promise?” she said letting one more tear fall down her cheek. The man wiped it off and gave her a kiss.

“Promise,” they then pulled apart the same surge of energy ran through Sam and Brian’s body.

“What the fuck?” they both whispered. They stare into each other’s eyes trying to figure out what had just happened. They wondered if the other could feel the energy that had ran through their body. They did not know what was going on but they couldn’t help the feelings that were telling them that this is where they belonged. They both like what they had felt and wanted to feel it again. They both wanted to know more of the other person, to try and figure out what to do now. But they did not know how to approach the other. What if the other didn’t feel the same way that they felt? Well that had to be impossible. They both had clearly had some weird phenomena happened that made them waiting more of the other…right? Just when Brian was about to say something a man screamed “Sam”.

She turned around and said, “Umm that’s me I have to go. Thanks for the light.” She smiled and started walking to her boyfriend.

“Brian,” he said which in turn caused Sam to stop and turn back around.

“Excuse me?” she asked confused.

He extended his hand with a smile, “My name is Brian.”

“Oh ok. Well you must have heard from my boyfriend shouting it out but my name is Samantha. You can call me Sam for short,” She returned the smile and shook his hand. The same energy from before ran through their bodies once again. They both pulled away, said their goodbyes and Sam left. But as she was almost at the door she couldn’t help herself she had to turn around and see him again. He was staring right at her almost as if he was trying to read her. They locked eyes and there was a pull making it hard for them to break but they themselves didn’t want to break the bond. They wanted to explore it and see what they could find. Then Brain heard his name being called and he turns into that direction. It caused them to break eye contact which in turn broke the connection. Brian then goes to his girlfriend, who was the one to have called his name.

They both left with their respective partners to their home. But while they slept they only had one thought circling around in their mind, each other.