Status: Slow-ish updates. Sorry.

Untitled Memories.

- Meds, Voices and White Coats.

The water ran down the mucky blue walls, dripping slowly. Making a small puddle on the floor beside Elisa's bed.

"Shut up! Shut up!" she screamed, placing her hands over her ears to mellow out the dripping sound. All sorts of noise irritate her, as she believes it's not really there even if it is. Elisa hears voices, evil voices. Telling her that they will kill her if she even dare scream. Elisa is unaware why she hears them, or who they are. But there is a faint memory locked away in the attic of her mind that knows who these people are, and knows what they did.

"Good morning, Elisa," Doctor Fox said cheerfully walking over to Elisa's bed. "How are you today?" he asked, his voice smooth, and filled with sympathy.

Elisa's hands pressed closer to her ears and she squeezed her eyes shut. Wanting to scream, but didn't dare. Just like the voices told her.

Doctor Fox placed his hand on Elisa's shoulder "It's okay, it's just me." he smiled. Elisa flinched, she hated being touched.

"Don't touch me.." she growled through her gritted, yellow stained teeth. Her eyes still pressed together, and her hands still over her ears. "Don't touch me." she growled again, more fiercely this time.

"Now, now, Elisa. Behave yourself while I give you your daily medication. You know you need it, so sit still," his voice almost annoyed at how Elisa was acting.

"DON'T TOUCH ME. NONE OF YOU!" Elisa sprung up from her bed, her eyes wide with anger. "GET BACK!" she used her skinny, pale but bruised, arms as a shield from what she thought to be a monster. Elisa kept backing away from Doctor Fox, her arms remaining as some kind of shield. She lashed out, picking up the chair that sat near the dirty green door, and throwing it right in Doctor Fox's direction. Elisa wanted him dead, she wanted the monster to be gone. "DON'T TOUCH ME! NO." she carried on screaming, but soon burst into tears. Suddenly knowing what she done was wrong.

Elisa crouched down on the floor, wrapping her purple bruised arms around herself. She stared into what seemed like nothingness, sitting there for a few minutes with silvery tears running down her face. But there was no emotion in her eyes, they were blank. Like a light had suddenly switched itself off, and her body was just an empty shell.

"I'll kill you. I'll kill you." the voice ran through her mind, repeating over and over. Elisa began rocking herself back and forth trying to get rid of this voice.

"No.. no.. no.. it's not real. No," she muttered under her cold breath "You can't hurt me."

"Elisa.." the doctor breathed "I won't hurt you."

Men dressed in white coats were standing around her, attempting all methods to inject her 'daily medication' into her fragile body.

"No. No!" Elisa yelled, trying ever so hard to push them away. Completely failing in the process.

"It will only be a little prick in your arm, so calm the fuck down. Or I'll beat you," one of the men whispered in her ear. Annoyance in his voice, was that any way to treat someone in Elisa's condition?

Her eyes widened at the needle as it neared her skin. The needle glided in, piercing her skin that had now became cold and sweaty.

"You're hurting me. It's hurting!" Elisa screamed, squeezing her eyes shut once more.

The men in the long coats exited the cold, damp, room and the doctor began talking again, "Now, that's it Elisa. Aren't you a brave young thing?" he smiled almost, with an evil look. Then also exited the room, leaving Elisa sitting on the floor, cold, alone and scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to attempt something different. Here it is, the first chapter :)
Tell me what you think so far?