Status: Slow-ish updates. Sorry.

Untitled Memories.

- Flashbacks.

Elisa remained sat on the floor, that same blank expression on her face. She was witnessing one of her many flashbacks.

"No no, no! get away from me." her voice was muffled, and you could tell she was out of breath. In the moment of happening, she turned around to see the three men that were after her. Her hair wrapped around her face and she couldn't see. This caused her to trip and fall over a tree that had collapsed. Hearing the men get closer, she panicked. Not knowing what to do, and struggling to get up.

"Aw, look at the wittle girl, she's scared," one said, his voice harsh and vicious. He began laughing, he didn't care if she was scared or not. Elisa lay there on her back, paralyzed with fear. One of the other men placed his mucky black boot on her stomach, pressing down powerfully. And the other spat in her face, "Say anything, to anyone, and you'll be dead." his teeth black, and his eyes gleaming hungrily.


The sentence "Say anything, to anyone, and you'll be dead." began repeating in her mind, like many of the words these men said, Elisa heard them often.

"No.." Elisa whimpered, now back in her horrible reality. "Get off me, get off me." she gripped her stomach and tugged at her top. "Don't touch me." Elisa walked stiffly over to her iron bed, the mattress was thin and when she sat down, the iron squeaked. She sat looking out the window, the sky was pure blue, and she longed to be outside. But knew, that she was to remain stuck in here - her prison, her heaven.

His face pressed against hers. Elisa felt like she could almost reach out and touch him. Like he was really there, but of course, it was just a flash back. He grinned wildly, his black teeth showing again. His hand suddenly curled up in a ball and striked her in the face, the pain shot up her face, but he didn't stop there.

"NO. DON'T!", she yelled into the space in front of her.

His hands squeezed her shoulders, leaving deep red marks where the tips of his fingers were. Then his hands wrapped around her neck, trying to strangle her. Elisa kicked her legs frantically. His hands pressed harder around her neck.

"Don't struggle, now," he said viciously, through gritted teeth. "You'll only make it worse for yourself."
Suddenly he was gone, the voice was gone. His grip from her neck was no longer.

Elisa knew who these people were in the flashback she had just witnessed, she knew what they did. How they had beaten up, raped, and brutally killed her mother, how they strangled her father.. and how they were after her. She knew, but Elisa wouldn't say, as the memory was so painful to remember her mind locked it away.

She lay on her bed, quietly singing to herself, a song her mother sang to her. It always got her to fall asleep.

"Sleep my child and peace attend thee, all through the night." Elisa sang, her eyes slowly closing into what would became a sleep she wouldn't forget.