Status: Slow-ish updates. Sorry.

Untitled Memories.

- Haunted Dreams.

Her mother, Sophia's face appeared in her mind. Just how she remembered it to be, round, soft skinned, evenly tanned. Her lips bright red with her favorite lipstick. But her eyes were different, they were wide with fear.

"Elisaaaa..Elisa, you have to tell. You have to." her mother said, the image becoming blurred. The other sounds around her becoming loud.

"Mom?" Elisa said in her sleep, the word barely leaving her lips

"Yes. Elisa, it's me. You have to tell them what they did to me." her face began distorting, moving into what became of it after the men beat her. "Look Elisa, look what they did." Sophia's face continued to distort, almost becoming someone completely different. Her eyes open just slightly, as they were bruised. Red rings took place around her eyes, purple bruises formed all over her face. Her lips became swollen and bloody.

"NO!" Elisa woke up suddenly, sweat lacing her skin. "Mom.. mom," she pleaded

"Quit the noise out would you?" another member of the ward shouted

"Sorry.." Elisa cried out, then began scratching herself. Digging her sharp, unevenly cut nails right into her skin, making it bleed small, round, droplets of rich red blood. One of the night nurses noticed through the viewing window what she was doing. Elisa couldn't see her watching.. she didn't know that the night nurse was even there.

"Don't touch me, don't touch me," Elisa kept mumbling.

"Oh, Elisa.." the doctor muttered under her breath "What will we do with you?" She picked up the phone to call Doctor Fox to ask him for advice as to what she should do with Elisa. "She's scratching her face Doctor.." she began.

"I see... Elisa hasn't properly been diagnosed yet, did you know that?" he asked

"No. Why is she here if she hasn't been diagnosed? Isn't that a bit odd?"

"Indeed, but Elisa is a very rare case, she has symptoms of every possible mental illness."

The nurse put down the phone, not impressed that Doctor Fox gave her no advice as to what to do. She went into Elisa's room, startling her a little.

"Who are you?" Elisa snapped

"I'm Amelia, the night nurse. Elisa, what are doing to your pretty little face?" Amelia looked at Elisa sympathetically trying to think what it would be like for someone like her. Never trusting anyone, never wanting to.

Amelia took Elisa's arms, removing her hands from her now scratched face. "It's okay Elisa, I'm here. Are you going to tell me what happened? What did you see?"

Elisa looked to the ceiling "My mom," she stated. "She was there. In my dream."

"How is that a bad thing?" Amelia asked

"She's dead."

Amelia hadn't known this, or knew how her mother died but was curious to find out. "How is she dead, Elisa?"

"Killed," Elisa replied quickly still staring at the ceiling. Her voice began getting a high pitched creepy tone to it "Eeeee." she began swaying her head. "Eeeee."