Status: Slow-ish updates. Sorry.

Untitled Memories.

- Escaping.

“What happened to her?” Amelia asked nervously

“Bad people, very bad people. Killed. Killed. Killed,” Elisa replied.

Amelia looked around the room, unsure of what to say. ‘I’m sorry’ wouldn’t cut it this time, well of course, she was sorry that Elisa’s mother was killed but that wouldn’t help someone like her. ‘I’m sorry’ would in fact, probably set Elisa off, like a raging bull.

“Oh.. Uhm..” Amelia’s voice broke off, she was lost for words.

Elisa placed her hand on Amelia’s arm, giving her a small fright. Elisa’s eyes brightened.

“It’s okay, you don’t need to say anything,” Elisa’s lips grew into a wide smile “Everyone’s been lost for words like that…”

Amelia was confused, Elisa wasn’t acting how she was just minutes before. She seemed almost, happy. Her nails suddenly dug into Amelia’s arm.

“Elisa, you’re hurting me.. Let go, please,” the nurse stated, pondering why Elisa was doing this

“No, I won’t let you go.” She reached out and touched Amelia’s lightly-tanned face with her other hand. Scanning the skin with her dirty finger nails “You have skin just like my mom.. Soft, tanned..”

“Oh…”

“It’s really beautiful.” Elisa bit her bottom lip, “And your eyes, they are the most pretty things I’ve ever seen, since being stuck in here, that is.”

“What pretty things were outside, Elisa?” Amelia asked, but Elisa didn’t reply, her eyes became blank. “Elisa?”

Elisa was still on the forest floor, the sun was shining through the gaps in the trees. It all seemed like a beautiful day, but it wasn’t. Not for Elisa.

“Don’t scream little girl, you’ll only make it worse for yourself, and you don’t want that do you? You don’t me to leave you here, dead, do you?” growled the man that was attempting to strangle her.

“No.” her words were muffled under his hand, firmly over her mouth so she couldn’t scream

Her body became crushed under his, his weight pressing down on her. “Get off.. Please..” Elisa pleaded and pleaded him, but would he listen? No.

“Burn these would ya?” the man stood up, handed Elisa’s clothes to the male with the dark blond hair, and appealing green eyes. She never thought he would be capable of this. “She won’t need them, once I.. I mean, we are done with her..”

It was her chance, she had to get away. Elisa stood up, and began to run. The dark blond haired male seen her running, but chose to let her go. He knew in his mind, that it was wrong.

“Sure. I’ll burn them.” Elisa heard him say from a distance.


Turning round, he noticed her, he seen her run. “Get back her, you bitch!” he screamed, chasing after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to 'Deceit' for the comments :)
And to the subscribers.
<3