Status: Slow-ish updates. Sorry.

Untitled Memories.

- The Train Track Leads To Where?

“Elisa? Elisa? Hell-o, Anyone in?” the nurse was frantically shaking Elisa’s fragile body.

“Huh?” Elisa shook her head, confusedly.

“You totally were just away with the fairies there, girl!” Amelia stated, laughing a little

“Fairies? They.. were no fairies..” her voice trailed off into nothingness.

Elisa placed her mud brown hair in her hands, twirling it around her finger ever so delicately. Watching it with her eyes, as the hair danced around her finger. Her eyes became focused on it, Amelia began focusing on it too, for some reason, it was pulling her in - grabbing her attention. She didn’t know why. How. Or for what reasons.
Amelia then realised that she was so lost that she forgot to ask why ‘they.. were no fairies’. She cleared her throat only to get a quick glance from Elisa. Did Elisa know what was coming?

“What do you mean.. they.. were no fairies?” she asked,

“They weren’t fairies, they were bad.. Bad I tell you!” Elisa growled “Shut up. I don’t want to tell you.” She turned her head away from Amelia, not wanting to look into her eyes.

“Elisa?” that same glassy look came across Elisa’s face, another flashback.

”I’ll fuckin’ get you! And when I do, you’ll be sorry!” he yelled

Elisa frantically ran through the forest, trying to escape from him, this monster. She reached an old train track. Elisa ran down it, it was deserted so there would be no trains, but she was sure, so sure that it was bound to lead her to safety.

“Ouch.” Elisa fumbled around as her foot got cut on some broken glass. “Why now, huh?” she hopped on, trying her best to stay on one foot. Falling over a lot, her body became scratched and dirty. The cuts were bound to get infected, this place would be a bacteria breeding ground no doubt.

“Please, God, help me.. Please!” she begged, she didn’t want to die, but she didn’t want to live a life without her parents. Someone at her age, should not witness her parents being killed, at any age that would be extremely mentally disturbing.. it was bound to affect her in ways, wasn't it? Turn her insane..

Elisa continued to stumble and hop over the ruined, rusty train tracks. They must have been deserted for some years, Elisa thought.

It was beginning to get dark, the cold air wrapped around Elisa, goosebumps formed all over her skin, a nervous sweat dripped from her forehead.

"I'm not never gonna get out of here.." Elisa mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
They are short, snappy chapters for a reason. I can't give too much away in the one chapter, sorry if it annoys you D: