Status: Slow-ish updates. Sorry.

Untitled Memories.

- Liar.

Wrong. Elisa wasn't insane. Was she? Does she seem insane to you?

"Dear, maybe we should take you to the hospital, you look.. in a bad way.." the woman slurred, still terrified. She held onto Elisa's arm tightly, so she couldn't escape?

"LET GO!" Elisa faced her, the tears on her face glittered with the moonlight and her eyes were dull.

"Dear.." the woman began

"Stop calling me that, I'm not your dear."

The woman gripped tighter, was she a monster too? Or was she just helping Elisa?


Amelia got up and left, realising Elisa wasn't in the mood to talk anymore tonight. Plus, she probably wouldn't get anything out of her anyway. All she ever seemed to say was 'Don't touch me', 'Killed' and 'No'. Meanwhile, Doctor Fox was looking through Elisa's case files, the date she arrived at the asylum and what she had orignally been submitted with having. It read:
Name: Elisa Armstrong.
Age: 18.
Date Submitted To St.James' Mental Asylum: 2004.
Condition: Scitzophrenia [medium-level].

He read over it, again and again. She didn't seem 'scitzo' to him, by far.
"Who ever diagnosed her, must be wrong," he thought "Elisa has other symptoms..."

The woman gripped onto Elisa's arm tighter, hurting her with the sharp, red painted nails. The woman pratically dragged Elisa to the house she owned in the forest. She seemed so kind, but really, what was to come next showed that this 'woman of the forest' wasn't a friend or a generous soul at all.

"GET OFF ME!" Elisa cried out, why was this woman so keen to hold onto her?

"No. I'm getting you help." The woman pulled out her cell, and dialed the police.
"Yeah, I'd like you to come pick up this pyscho." She mumbled, her hands over her mouth so Elisa could not hear the cruel words properly.

"Pyscho, you say?" the policeman asked.

"Yes, she pulled out a gun on me, threated to kill me, and, she's missing her clothes. Not only those, but her body is marked. I think she's tried to kill herself aswell. We're at 45, Woodland Road. You know where that is right?"

"We do. Try your best to keep her under control til we get there Ma'am. We'll be as fast as we possibly can."

"Okay, but please. Hurry!" With that, she hung up.

"Who was that?"

"Nobody."

Elisa knew she was lying, she could tell by the look on the woman's face. Elisa could always tell a liar from a 'truther'.

"I don't believe you," Elisa whispered. Still, she was scared herself. But she deeply wanted to trust this woman.