I Love the Way That She Breathes

It May Be Soon, But We Don't Care

I jolted awake to someone pounding on my door, "Norah!"

I groaned, "Why the fuck are you waking me up?! It's seven in the morning!"  

"Norah! Your sister agreed to watch the babies so you can go cause trouble or whatever you do. Someone's on the phone for you!" my father scolded, "Its some boy!"

I picked up the corded phone on my nightstand, "Hello?"

"Hey baby," Ronnie almost purred.

I smiled sleepily, "Hey babe."

"Call me when your parents leave, baby, I wanna come cuddle with you."

I giggled, "They leave at seven thirty, baby. Come at seven fourty five."

"Okay, stay in bed, babe."

"Okay, just come through the window," I said.

We hung up and I rolled over. About 30 minutes later, I woke up to someone climbing through my window. I didn't move, and waited to feel Ronnie wrapped around me. A few seconds later, I felt him lift my blanket off and climb in my bed behind me. He found my waist immediately and wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispered huskily, kissing behind my ear.

I smiled, "Hello."

"How are you this morning?" he asked.

"I was kinda upset that I was woken up at seven in the morning, but it was because you wanted to see me, so I'm okay with it now," I said, turning around in Ronnie's arms.

He grinned down at me, "Go get ready, let's go to the park."

I smiled, "And cause trouble?"

He laughed, "What?"

I giggled, "Thats what my dad said. He told me that my sister agreed to watch the babies so I can go cause trouble or whatever it is I do all day."

He smiled, "Lets go cause trouble then."

I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes. I took a shower and made my long hair wavy. I put on a bra and boyshorts before walking back into my room where Ronnie was lying on my bed. He looked up at me and grinned.

"Hey, can we just stay here?"

I laughed, "No," as I pulled on a pair of black denim shorts. 

He frowned, "Well fine!"

I smiled and walked over to him, pressing my lips to his cheek. He smiled.

"Finish getting dressed, baby girl."

I smiled and kissed his cheek again, before going to my closet and pulled out a white v-neck and pulled it over my black bra. I grabbed black flats from the floor and put on some eyeliner. I turned around and grabbed my Sidekick, putting it in my back pocket.

Ronnie stood up, "Lets go."

He laced our fingers together and we walked out into the hallway.

"Samantha! I'm leaving!" I called, walking into the kitchen.

"Okay, bye Norah, bye Ronnie!"

We laughed, "Bye Sammy!" he called.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ronnie! Where are you?!"

I heard him laughing in the trees. I walked farther into the thick brush to a little clearing, where I heard him laughing. He stepped in front of me. The mood shifted and he stepped toward me. I backed up and accidently backed into a wide tree. He stood in front of me and laced our fingers together, then brought them up and pinned them above my head.

I smiled up at him and he was smiling down at me, too. He leaned down and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I feel so attracted to you," I whispered.

He smiled, "I know how you feel."

I bit my lip, "I don't want it to end," I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

He stared into my eyes, "Norah, I want to be with you."

I smiled, "I wanna be with you, too."

His face lit up, "Even with my rep?"

I smiled, "I don't care about that,"

He locked our gazes, "Really?"

"Really," I breathed.

We stood there for a long time, just watching each other.

"There are so many things I wanna say to you," Ronnie whispered, "But they all sound so cliche."

I smiled, "I know how you feel."

"Will you be with me?" he asked, "Asking you to be my girlfriend doesn't sound accurate."

I blushed, "Yes, I'll be with you."

He smiled, "Thank God."

I smiled, still blushing, "Kiss me."

He immediately pushed his lips to mine. I gasped and kissed back just as aggressively. I felt his lips part slightly and his tongue snaking into my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance, before I pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Wow," I said.

He smiled, "Yeah."

I smirked, "Kiss me again."

He kissed me, and soon after that, he had let my hands go and picked me up, making me wrap my legs around him, and my hands went to his smooth cheeks. He turned and lowered us to the ground so I was straddling him and he was sitting up against the tree he had me pinned to.

"Mommy, what are they doing?" we heard a little boy ask.

"Something you won't be doing for a long time, let's get out of the trees, sweetie."

I felt Ronnie laugh against me and we pulled away. I smiled and ran my hand through his hair.

"Wanna come to my practice with me?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded, "I love hearing you sing."

He grinned, "Lets go."

I stood up and then he stood up. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I get to do that whenever I want," he said with a smile.

I nodded and we laced our fingers together, leaving the park. We walked down the street toward Robert's house, where they practice. As we walked down the street, I saw girls stare at Ronnie, then see our hands and stare hatefully at me.

"Baby, why are these girls glaring at me?" I asked.

He smiled, "They're jealous."

We turned down Robert's street and I saw Sasha's car in the driveway.

"I'm gonna get the third degree from Sasha, you know that, right?" I said, wrapping my arm around his waist.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head, "So you can tell her everything while we practice, because after that, you're mine."

We walked into Robert's house, where Max and Bryan were playing Halo on Robert's xbox, and Robert was on the couch making out with Sasha. 

"Bitches, I'm here," Ronnie said, making everyone jump.

Sasha looked over and saw me, and squealed, pushing Robert off of her and running over to me. She gave me a hug, which was slightly difficult because Ronnie and I were still wrapped around each other.

"Boys, let's go practice so I can be with my lady," Ronnie said with a grin.

He kissed me, then the boys went to the basement, but not before making Sasha and I promise that we'd coming to the 
basement when we were done talking.

As soon as the door shut, Sasha turned to me, "Okay, girl, spill!"

I smiled, "We're together."

"So he's your boyfriend?" she asked, excitedly.

"We decided that the labels were lame," I said.

She squealed, "Thats so cute!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Girls! Come down here!"

We walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

"This song is called Not Good Enough For Truth Or Cliche," Ronnie said into his microphone, winking at me.

I giggled as Sasha and I watched the boys performed the song. Ronnie and I kept eye contact the whole time. The song ended and Ronnie put his mic up, and immediately walked over to me, and pulled me off the couch.

"Hello pretty girl," he smiled, then pressed his lips to mine.

I grinned and kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I like when you sing to me," I whispered against his lips.

"Lets go back to your house and I'll sing whatever you want," he whispered.

I nodded, "Come on."