Forgotten

Arrival.

MIKEY'S POV.

"Bob calm down, he'll come home soon enough," I said, trying to get him to chill a little. Robbie still hasn't been back yet and it's half past eight now.

"Maybe I should go look for him?"

"And get mobbed by a gang of teenies who then follow you back here? He'll be home.." The door knocked and Gerard was cut off. I heard him walk over to the door and then the key turn in the lock.

A series of loud squeals echoed in from the hallway and Bob and I hurried to see what was going on.

"MIKEY BABY!!!" Cried Alicia, jumping on me in a huge hug and kissing every part of me she could reach at the same time.

"Hey honey, I missed you loads," I said, kissing her cheek softly and holding her tightly in my arms. Man I had no idea the girls were coming over. I noticed somebody push past me and then I saw the front door shut.

"JAMIA!!!" screamed Frankie, sprinting down the stairs to get a huge hug from his excited fiancee.

"Calm down baby, I'm here for two whole days!" she said through her laughter as Frank kissed her cheek over and over again with this huge grin on his face.

"It's not enough," he said with a pout before I turned away.

Christa was here to see Ray and Lyn-Z was here for Gee too, that only left...

"Guys where did Bob go?" asked Ray, seemingly reading my mind.

"Out," said Gee before going right back to kissing Lyn-Z.

"One second baby," I said to Alicia and I then ran off to find Green Day who were still in this house somewhere. I found them in the basement with Josh and Cassie, all sat around talking and laughing.

"OK, OK who am I?" said Tre, standing up and doing a ridiculous impression of somebody thrashing a guitar and looking like he was having sex with it at the same time.

"Frankie!" cried Cassie and the others burst out laughing.

"You got it, smart kid this one," said Tre, patting her head.

"OK my go! Urm..." said Billie Joe, screwing up his face in thought.

"Guys, go and look for Robbie, he's not back yet."

"Why can't you?" asked Mike, stretching a little and yawning.

"Ladies just got here my friend, and I think Bob went to look."

They got up and followed me back upstairs. I handed them the two flashlights from the hallway cupboard to share as it was now pitch dark outside and they left.

BOBS POV.

I didn't even know where to start looking for Robbie. He couldn't have got far on foot, and he had no money on him. Damn it why doesn't this kid have a cell phone?!

Oh... yeah. Now I remember.

I checked all around our block and couldn't find him. I checked the next block and couldn't find him. Frantic with worry now, I walked further again, approaching a block of shops that looked as though they should have closed a long time ago. Someone was sat on the front steps of one of them with their head in their hands. Their head of bright blond hair in their hands. Found you Robbie, real clever hiding spot.

I approached him and grabbed him by the back of his t-shirt and lifted him up onto his feet.

"Get off me!" he wriggled as I held him fast.

"Do you even have any idea how worried I was?!"

"I said let GO!" He kicked me in the stomach and I almost dropped him. I held one arm behind his back and marched him back to the house, keeping a tight grip on him.

I could feel him shivering in the cold, his thin t-shirt doing nothing to keep him warm.

"You want my jacket?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"Uh... alright then." I took it off and handed it to him and he put it on eagerly.

He walked alongside me in silence until we got back to the house and I let us in with my key. He took the jacket off and handed it to me with a half smile, then he kicked off his shoes and retreated down to the basement.

"Bob? That you?" Came Mikey's voice from the lounge.

"Yeah man," I called back and wandered into the lounge to find...

Everyone curled up on the couches with their partners, watching some sappy movie together. Great.

"Hey ladies, long time no see, how you all been?" I asked, pretty much expressionlessly.

"We're good but what about you? Three kids? I mean... what the hell?" asked Jamia.

"I uh... yeah... about that..."

"Bob, I'm kidding."

"I knew that!" She burst out laughing as did most of the room.

"Suuure you did. So who are these kids then? Can we meet them?" asked Alicia eagerly.

"If you want. If they are rude to you I accept no responsibility."

"I'll take the risk I think," laughed Christa, getting off Rays lap and following me down to the basement.

"Uh... guys?" they were really busy playing sharades with Mike, Tre and Billie Joe.

"Oh! Pause game!" said Billie Joe excitedly.

"This is... Alicia, Mikey's wife, Jamia, Frank's fiancee, Lyn-Z, Gerard's wife and Christa, Rays girlfriend," I said and each of them greeted the kids in some way or another. There should be five girls stood there. Not four.

"I'm Robbie," said Robbie, jumping up at the four beautiful women who had just entered the room.

"I'm Josh."

"And this is Cassie," said Robbie, Cassie had gone shy. The girls all awed as she hid behind Josh's back and peeked out from behind him, as if they hadn't noticed her.

"Don't be shy sweetness, we don't bite," said Jamia.

"Yes she does," said Frank and Jamia smacked him in the stomach playfully.

"Alright, PG-13 theres kids in the room... Geez..." said Tre, laughing.

"Hey dad, wheres your girlfriend?" asked Josh.

Shit.

"Uh..." I'm going red. Shit! why do I choose the best moments ever to go bright red.

"Bob's with me!" said Tre, standing up and linking his arms with mine, causing everyone to laugh.

Josh shot me a 'I'm sorry for embarrassing you' look with his eyes and I shook my head. He didn't know, it wasn't his fault.

"Kids, come here a second, I need to talk to you about something," I said to the three of them and they followed me upstairs to the now empty lounge.

"OK, do you want to go back to the home after tomorrow?"

"NO!" said all three of them instantly.

"Well... I may have solved that problem."

"How?" asked Josh eagerly.

"Well Brian, the bands manager said you can tour with us for a little while. But it's on my conditions which are: You have to go to school afterwards, and get all your grades and have a proper job and grow up right and all that..."

"Well how long would it be for?" asked Robbie.

"Until Christmas, then we have a break when you can stay with me and my place, then you'd have to go to school and stay here when I left for touring again in the new year. Or you can go to school now."

"Well how does that work? Where do we live who will we stay with?" asked Robbie.

"Well... I could get you into a boarding school? And then I could tour while you went to school and I could come see you as often as I could then. And you could tour with me for summer break every year."

"Can we think about it?"

"Course you can. Let me know alright, then I can speak to the head of the school and get you places. But it's a pretty good school because Cassie can go there too because it has elementary school and high school all in one place."

"So we wont get split up?" asked Cassie and I nodded.

"You can stick with each other. I know it's not ideal but you could always go back to the home..."

"NO!" They cried all at once.

"Alright well you let me know what you want to do. You remember what day tomorrow is don't you?"

"Mom's funeral," said Robbie, his face falling.

"Yeah. I know it's gonna be a rough day but I'll be right here if you need to talk to me about anything OK?"

"Thanks man, your not all bad," said Robbie.

"One more thing... you have to dress smart for it. Have you got anything to wear?"

"Nope. Only jeans and T-shirts and the stuff you bought us."

"OK, I'll talk to Frank, maybe he can lend you something. My stuff would drown you, but he's more your size. And what about Cassie?"

"I dunno."

"Well I'll talk to the girls, they can help you figure something out."

"Thanks dad," said Josh with a smile. I looked at him and realized it wasn't Josh who had spoken. It was Robbie.

[A/N Comments please?]