Forgotten

Funerals and Curfews.

**** next day ****

BOBS POV.

I knew this day would be really hard on the kids. The entire service they have been sat in complete silence, just staring into space, hardly taking anything in. I feel so bad, there's nothing I can say or do to make them feel better.

Once the funeral service had finished they stayed sat where they were, just staring into space, in shock. Cassie had silent tears rolling down her cheeks and the boys looked close to tears. I stood up first and they looked at me before copying.

"You want to say goodbye right?" I asked them. One twin nodded, the other looked hesitant but followed his brother anyway. Cassie grabbed my hand for comfort and I walked with her up to the coffin containing her mother.

The coffin was closed and the top was covered in flowers, her favourite flowers, roses. I still remembered after fifteen years.

The twins stood before the coffin and both crumbled. Overwhelmed by emotion, they both burst into tears and choked on their words. Cassie gripped my hand tighter and let out a little sob. I looked down at her, her eyes red and tears streaming down her cheeks.

Cassie and I stood beside Robbie and Josh, they managed out a kind of goodbye through their tears and then looked hopefully at me, wanting to leave. I understood it was painful to stay there any longer, they were really upset too.

"You guys wanna go home?" I asked gently.

"Y...yeah, I c...can't stay h...here," said Robbie through his uncontrollable sobs.

"Wait," said Josh, turning around and walking back up to the coffin alone.

"Mom, thank you. You did the best for us you could, I just wish you never had to do this to yourself, we love you, p...please know t...that. We'll n...never f...forget y...you," he turned away and walked back to where we were waiting for him.

"I'm really sorry," I said, unable to say anything else.

"I... at l...least w...we have y...you n...now," choked Josh.

"Hey come here," I said, opening my arms. All three of them stepped forward and we had a kind of awkward group hug for a minute. I felt myself tear up but I tried to force myself not to cry but eventually I had to give up.

"You see, you've started me off now," I said, hastily wiping my eyes with my hand. Robbie gave me a weak smile and we all walked out to the car.

Once we got back to the house we all got changed out of our smart clothes. Frank had lent both the boys suits and even though they were too big they fitted them much better then any of my stuff would have.

I shoved on baggy jeans and some old black flag shirt and I went back downstairs, everyone was squished in the lounge watching 'Saw 3' except for Cassie and the Green Day guys. They had been staying here and the house had been rammed full of people now that the girls were all here too.

I wandered into the basement, not wanting to stay in a room full of couples.

"Hey Bob, you got one gifted kid here you know that?" said Mike as I got to the bottom of the steps. Cassie was sat on the edge of an amp, feet dangling off the floor, microphone clutched in her hand and looking very shy. Billie Joe and Tre were fiddling with the sound board on a table in the corner.

"One more time sweetie," said Billie Joe as Tre fiddled with more controls on the sound board. She shook her head.

"Come on, sing it again and uncle Tre will do it again," said Mike with a smirk.

"Oh no he wont!" said Tre, blushing a little. I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes he will, come on Cassie, please?" pleaded Billie Joe.

"Tre will do what?" I asked, confused and slightly concerned because I know Tre and it was bound to be something sick.

"Lick his foot," said Mike with a nasty smirk. Cassie let out a little giggle and looked at Tre.

"Do it! Then I will sing!" said Cassie, we all burst out laughing.

"That's my girl!" I encouraged and Mike patted her on the back, still laughing.

"Why don't you sing first?" pleaded Tre.

"No. Lick your foot, then I'll sing if I feel like it," she said grinning. She is pure evil but I'm proud of her.

"I'm going out!" called a twin down the stairs.

"Where?" I asked and a twin appeared.

"For a walk, I wont be ages. I just need some air and that movie was making me feel ill. Josh fainted!" he laughed.

"Really?" asked Mike.

Robbie nodded, laughing.

"That's not funny!"

"I'm kidding! But he's gone all pale and insists he will watch it until the end, no matter how sick it gets."

"He should come down here, we're having karaoke with no music," grinned Tre and Robbie gave him a weird look before leaving.

"Hey! Be home before ten!" I called after him, not wanting out too late on the New Jersey streets, you never know who is about after dark.

"Alright will do!"

ROBBIE'S POV.

I snatched my jacket from by the door and ran outside, shutting the door behind me.

"Robbie? Where you going?" asked Josh, opening the door again behind me.

"To meet some friends, you wanna come with?"

"Sure," he called to the others he was going with me and grabbed his matching jacket and shutting the door again.

We walked down the street to where I had arranged to meet Taylor and the others last time I saw them. We were meeting at the same park I had met them but I wasn't sure if everyone was going to be there or just Taylor.

"Who we meeting up with?" asked Josh curiously.

"Just some friends of mine and a girl I like," I said casually.

"You goin' out with her?"

"Not officially, but I was gunna ask her tonight."

"Ooooh Robbie got a girlfriend," he teased, poking me in the ribs.

"Oh shut it. One girlfriend more then you've ever had."

"Actually... about four months ago I was kinda of secretly seeing this girl called Jess but then we got separated when we moved children's homes."

"You bastard. You never told me?"

"Nope."

"I am so going to kill you for this later but right now, just act cool."

"Obviously," he rolled his eyes and we approached the small group of teenagers waiting for us to arrive.

"Hey Robbie," said Taylor, I had hidden behind her and put my hands over her eyes but she knew it was me.

"Aww how did you know?" I asked, removing my hands and she span around and beamed at me.

"Lucky guess," she said, grabbing the front of my shirt and pulling my lips down to hers, she was a fair bit shorter than me.

I heard blue shriek and Taylor and I jolted away from each others lips.

"What?" asked Josh and I in unison.

"You... you... you're identical?" she said, shocked. I looked at Josh and Josh looked at me. We both grinned evily and got round to freaking her out.

"Yeah we are identical-" started Josh.

"But don't worry-" I said, smirking at the looks on everyones faces.

"It's completely normal," we finished together. Her eyes widened and she hid behind Jake.

"Thats just fucked up," said Davey, shaking his head and pulling out a box of cigarettes, taking one out and lighting it.

"Josh this is Taylor, Blue, Davey and Jake," I said, gesturing to each of them in turn, they all greeted him and we sat around the park for a little while.

Taylor and I flirted a lot. I would miss her when I left to go to school. We had decided we would start at school as soon as we could, we had already missed loads of work and the longer we left it now, the harder it would be to catch up. I would rather have gone on tour but Josh convinced me otherwise.

"So what school do you guys go to?"

"Gaylords academy for gays," said Davey, blowing out a cloud of smoke. Blue and Taylor giggled.

"It's meant to be a boarding school but none of us stay there, we all go home every night because boarding there isn't compulsary," explained Blue. Josh and I exchanged significant glances.

"Most of the teachers there are absolute fucks but the head teacher is alright unless you piss her off," said Jake and the others nodded.

"We might be starting there soon, we can't go back home," said Josh, we had explained our situation to them but due to the fact that two out of four of them were wearing 'my chemical romance' hoodies, we didn't tell them who our dad was.

"You guys gonna be boarding there?" asked Blue.

We nodded in time and she backed away a little. Our identical-ness was scaring her a bit I think.

"I thought you said your dad lived here?" said Taylor.

"Well he has to go away on urm.. business, so we have to board, and our little sister."

"Cool cool, and yeah theres a gig next week if any of you are interested?" asked Jake.

"Who's playing?" asked Taylor. She shifted so she was sat next to me and her hand was just centimeters from my own. I was itching to take her hand but I didn't.

"Uh... Mindless Self Indulgence I think," said Jake.

"OH MY GOD!!!" squealed Blue.

"Going then?" asked Jake, smirking at her reaction.

"Definitely, and you guys are all coming with! Even the twins!" she grinned. We nodded and looked at each other. Josh smiled and gestured for me to take Taylor's hand but I shook my head.

Just take it

I plucked up the courage and took her freezing hand in my own. She looked up at me and smiled, leaning forward and planting a soft kiss on my cheek. I grew bolder and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, she sat leaned in to my side with her head on my shoulder.

Before I knew it ten O clock had come and Josh and I had to go home to make our curfew.

"If we can we'll come and hang out with you tomorrow!" called Josh as we began to walk away down the street.

"Yeah! You guys are awesome!" called Blue back. I looked at Taylor, she waved. I waved back.

The others started to walk away and she and I were left just looking at each other. She ran over to me and jumped into my arms in a tight hug.

"Try and come out tomorrow," she said, kissing my cheek. I kissed hers in return.

"Yeah, I will, I promise."

"I hope you do start at my school, we can hang out all the time then!" she said with a smile.

"That would be the best." I grinned.

"Actually... Taylor... I was wondering.... doyouwannagooutwithmesometime?" I asked as fast as I could.

"Again? I didn't quite catch that last part," she giggled. I love her laugh, its totally infectious.

"I was wondering if maybe... I dunno... me and you could go see a movie or something sometime?"

"Like a d-date?"

"If you wanted it to be, but its cool if you want to be friends," I said hastily.

"No, I would love to."

"Great. Well I'll uh... see you round I guess," I said, turning to walk away.

"Robbie! Wait," she pulled something out of her pocket and grabbed my arm and pushed my jacket's sleeve up a bit.

"Call me sometime," she said, writing a number on my arm and the rolling my sleeve back down for me but not letting go of my arm. Her hand moved to my hand and the world seemed to disappear from around me.

My other hand ran through her soft, amazingly coloured hair and she placed a hand on the side of my face. Our lips touched gently, but this was no simple peck this time.

This was way too awkward for me. I didn't have a clue what to do, I almost wanted to burst out laughing at myself.

She opened her mouth and I copied, her hand moved to the back of my neck and she moved closer to me.

We kissed for what felt like a long time and it was fucking intense. There was even some tongue involved until it started to rain really heavily on us.

We sprang apart and Taylor started to giggle.

"I'd better go, see you round!" she said and with one final smile, ran off.

"Bye!" I called and she turned around and blew me a kiss. I gave her one back and then sprinted back to the house, knowing full well I was very late for my curfew and bound to be soaked by the time I got home.

I knocked the door and Billie Joe answered. I stepped inside and kicked off my shoes and pulled off my wet jacket. Then I shook off my wet hair.

"Young man, if I were you I would go to the bathroom and wash your face."

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Because, a young woman appears to have been all over you. You've got lipstick all over you and it's pretty obvious what you've been up to."

"Who's been up to what?" came Dad's voice from round the corner. Shit!

[A/N Comments please!!!]