Forgotten

Stuck with him.

ROBBIE'S POV.

"Keep him here for me," I hissed to Billie Joe, pleading with him with my eyes. He sighed and nodded.

"But I will expect something in return," he said, I nodded and ran upstairs to wash my face off in front of the bathroom mirror.

I started to scrub the purply red lipstick marks off my cheeks and lips. I jumped out of my skin when I noticed Josh stood behind me in the mirror's reflection.

"Went well I take it?" he asked.

"How did you know?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well the lipstick smeared all over you is the exact same colour Taylor was wearing earlier... dead giveaway bro," he said smirking.

I finished washing up, talking to Josh about earlier the whole time.

"So... you asked her to go out with you, then you were making out in the rain?"

"Yep."

"Riiiiiight..."

"Ugh if you don't belieive me, look," I pulled my sleeve up and let him see the number written on my arm, followed by an 'X'.

"Oooooh somebody got a girlfriend!!" Came Frank's taunting voice from the doorway.

I blushed and pushed my sleeve back down so he couldn't see the number but he had already seen it.

"Wanna call her?" he asked.

"I uh yeah... but I don't have a phone..."

"I was offering you mine, I have free minutes this month so you can talk as long as you like. No phone sex though please, and make sure it's on private number so she can't call back. I don't want a teenage girl getting hold of my phone number," he said, pulling his cellphone out of his pocket and checking some settings on it. He changed the ID settings so that it was on private number and told me to just give it back to him once I was done.

"No phone sex," smirked Josh, leaving the room.

I walked out of the bathroom and into Dad's room which was our room for now.

I closed the door and dialed in her number. One ring, two rings, three rings, four rings, five rings, six rings..... shit she's not going to...

"Hello?"

"Hey! Taylor It's Robbie," I smiled down the phone.

"Oh hi, sorry I didn't answer quicker, I just got out of the shower and I'm kinda stood in my room dripping wet and naked," she laughed. I gulped and my trousers got tighter. Shit.

"So other then being soaking wet and n...naked, how are you?"

"I'm great and do you wanna know why?"

"Yeah, tell me why."

"Well this guy I met a few days ago and had an instant crush on, guess what! He asked me out today and I just can't wait to get him on his own."

"I wonder why... what could you possibly get up to all alone with a guy you happen to have a crush on who has a crush on you and you're now kinda going out with..."

BOBS POV.

"So they have to go back to the home?" I asked, confused.

"No," said Ben, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Their mothers boyfriend has applied to become their legal guardian."

"But... but how can he do that?"

"Well Bob, he's known them all their lives, and in his words he's more of a father to them then you have ever been. Theres nothing I can do to stop him, you'll still have some visitation rights but..."

"Ben, I'm sorry to interrupt you but they haven't told you what Darren has done to them."

"And what did he do to them?" he asked, looking at me seriously.

"He's hit them, all three of them, he dropped Cassie when she was younger, he used to beat the boys up all the time and he..."

"He what?"

"I can't. I'm sorry. I made a promise."

"Tell me, this is serious stuff here Bob, he could go to jail for this."

"I know, I want him to go to jail for it, for a long long time. But I made a promise to my son and I'm keeping it. I'm sorry. If Josh wants to tell you, then he will but it's not my place."

"You're doing a damn good job of this," he said softly, looking deep in thought.

"They will have to go back to Darren but for a month at the most, they can be with you over Christmas and New Years then we'll go from there and see what your touring will allow for in the way of visits."

"They can't go back to him! If they go back then they will be stuck there with him!"

"They don't have a choice! I don't trust him. I've met the guy and he seemed like an arrogant prick to me but I don't have a choice, I'm bound by the law."

"But... theres no way they can stay here?"

"Not unless you plan on staying here with them."

"RAY!" I yelled and Ray walked into the room a few moments later.

"Yes dude," he sighed, I have the feeling I was interrupting something.

"I'm not going on tour. I'm staying here."

"What? Why?"

"If I don't then Robbie, Josh and Cass will have to go back to Darren."

"Who's Darren?"

"Their mom's boyfriend. He was horrible to them."

"Brian wont let you have time off, you know that. Can I go now?" he asked impatiently. I nodded and he left the room.

"Urgh fine. Ben can I arrange somewhere for them to stay? Like with my parents or something?"

"Bob it doesn't work like that. The whole reason I have to take them back to him is because I can't leave them with a stranger, it's against the law."

"I'm not a stranger! I'm their father and I've shown myself to be totally capable of looking after them!"

"I don't know. I just don't know what to say. You obviously aren't happy with me taking them back to Darren but my boss has given me direct orders to do that." He ran his hands through his hair and thought for a moment.

"They will be there for two weeks tops, then you can take them again, thats the best I can do. And while they are staying with him they will have to go to school."

"At least at school he can't beat the shit out of them," I mumbled under my breath.

"Bob I'd better be going, it's still alright for you to drop them off tomorrow?" I guess he didn't hear my last comment or just chose to ignore it.

"It's fine with me, I'll drop them off at the address you gave me."

I showed Ben out and then slumped on the couch in the now deserted lounge and let my head fall into my hands.

They had opened up to me, were starting to trust me and now that was all about to change. I could tell that the Robbie, Cassie and Josh I let go to Darren's would not be returning to me the same.

[A/N Comment's please guys. If I get 8 comments now, I will put up the next chapter which is ready and waiting to go and just dying to be posted. Lots of drama in the next chapter so make sure you comment!!!]