Forgotten

It begins.

***next morning***

ROBBIE'S POV.

"BEN I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed, ignoring everyone stood in the hallway watching me.

"It's not my fault Robbie, calm down," he said but he looked scared. I'm angrier then I've ever been in my life and if I was facing me, I would be scared too to be honest.

"How the fuck could you let us go back to him!?"

"I told you, I have to, I don't want to I really don't!"

"Then don't. You have no idea what he's like," said Josh, fighting to keep his voice steady by the sound of it.

"Guys you know I want the best for you. I have no choice. I'm sorry."

"Yeah well THAT DOESN'T FUCKING CUT IT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS SICK FUCKER IS CAPABLE OF!" Yelled Josh. Wow he hardly ever gets mad. I've only seen this side of him once before and I had hoped to never see it again.

"Could both of you calm down please, stop shouting and swearing like that, theres no need for it, surely it can't be like you say."

"You have no idea... if you fucking knew then you wouldn't make us go back there," spat Josh. His hands clenched into fists which shook with rage.

"I'm not discussing this, get your stuff I'll take you with me now," said Ben. I've never seen him act like this before.

Dad pushed past me into the kitchen and slammed the door behind him. I didn't want to go in there. I've never seen him mad but he looks as if it could be pretty scary.

I traipsed upstairs to the room and started to squish all of my things into my backpack. I now had a lot more stuff then I did when I came here because dad had bought Josh and I new clothes. He bought us each two new hoodies, three new pairs of jeans and loads of t-shirts as well as shoes. He's been so nice to us.

Cassie walked into the room, tears rolling down her cheeks. I got up from kneeling on the floor trying to force everything into my bag and walked over and hugged her, pushing her hair back off her face.

"It'll be OK Cass."

"I don't want to - go - back - to Darren -" she choked through her sobs.

"I know. Neither do I. I want to stay here."

"I want to s...stay here with d...daddy," she sobbed.

"We can't. We have to leave, I know it's bad for now but things will turn out fine, I promise."

**********************That night***********************

I lied. To my own sister. Things aren't fine, they didn't turn out fine at all.

After an emotional goodbye to dad and the other guys we left with Ben. The journey back to Chicago was in complete silence except for Cassie's crying which eventually stopped when she fell asleep.

When we got to the house our house which Darren now lives in he was OK to us then as soon as Ben left he turned.

"Robbie, Robbie come out," he cooed. I froze and held my breath. I was hiding in a closet, Mom's closet and he was right outside the door looking for me.

"Robbie I just want to see you, It's been such a long time and we have so much to catch up on," he said. His voice sent shivers down my spine and not in the same way Taylor's did. This was fear, pure fear and there was nothing I could do about it.

I heard his footsteps trail away down the hall and I let the breath I had been holding in, out. I inched the closet door open and silently stepped out, laying on the floor and squeezing myself under the bed in the room.

"NO!! STOP IT!!" I heard Josh scream. Cold dread swept through my body as I heard my twin scream in terror.

Darren hadn't hit any of us just yet but I had the feeling that was about to change dramatically.

BOBS POV.

"I just can't fuckin' believe it," I said, forcing back tears as I sat talking to Mikey at the kitchen table.

"I don't understand why that dude made them go back there," he said, shaking his head.

"Neither do I. They would have been better off anywhere but there."

Mikey looked around and then looked back at me seriously.

"I could hear something every night, one of the boys, they would scream and yell and then somebody would go to the bathroom and be in there for ages before going back to their room."

"It was Josh. He gets nightmares about what Darren did to him."

"Oh god Bob. He didn't... touch him did he?"

I let out a bitter laugh and slammed my fist onto the table top in anger, sending shoots of pain up my arm.

"Oh he did more then just that."

"He raped him?" said Mikey incredulously, a look of pure disgust and horror on his face. I just nodded, I couldn't speak, I knew if I did I would just end up crying.

"Oh my god Bob, you need to call the social services guy and get them out of there right now!"

"He wont do jack shit! They are stuck there for two weeks and theres nothing I can do about it."

The doorbell went and I dragged myself up out of the chair to answer it, I knew nobody else would if I didn't get it.

Two police officers stood on the doorstep, both looking very serious.

"Evening officers, what can I do for you?" I asked. My heart was pounding a million miles a minute, what had I done? Or one of the others?

"Mr Robert Bryar?" asked one. I nodded.

"Do you mind if we come in, we need to speak to you about something concerning a Miss Nicola Phillips."

"Yeah sure, certainly," I stepped aside and let them pass, I led them into the kitchen so we could sit around the table and talk with no interruptions from the others.

Upon my re-appearance with the two police officers Mikey bolted from the kitchen.

"Can I get you anything? Tea? Coffee? Cold drink?"

"Oh I wouldn't mind a coffee, one sugar please," said one of the officers. He was of medium build, about the same height as Mikey but with very light blond hair and kind green eyes.

"Nothing thanks," said the other, a dark haired man, stockier then his colleague and around 6ft 4 in height. He sat down at the table whilst I made coffee for the other man quickly, my hands trembling slightly at the thought of what the officers might want to know about Nicola.

"Mr. Bryar, please relax, you've not done anything wrong. We're not here to punish you or arrest you. We just needed to inform you of a few things," said the blond haired officer.

"O-OK," I stammered. I put milk and sugar in the coffee and handed the mug to him, sitting down opposite him and his colleague at the table.

"What was it that you needed to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Mr. Bryar we have had the results back of Nicola Phillip's autopsy. Her death was no accident."

JOSH'S POV.

"D-Darren stop I don't like it!" I gasped but he just laughed.

He had locked us in the bathroom and his hand was down my pants and boxers. I tried to wriggle away from him but it was no use. I wasn't getting out of this.

"I'll tell somebody," I warned and he slapped me round the face with his free hand. It stung a lot and I felt a single tear escape my eye and roll down my cheek.

"No you wouldn't angel fuck, nobody would believe you anyway," he whispered in my ear and then started to kiss my neck.

"STOP IT!" I screamed.

"Shhh keep quiet sweetness, don't want anybody to hear us now do we," he said soothingly, his free hand now over my mouth. He pulled his hand out of my boxers and smiled his twisted smile at me.

I tried to yell and shout again but his hand completely muffled the sound. I fought back with everything I had, both of us falling onto the cold bathroom tiles.

"ROBBIE HELP!" I yelled as Darren's hand left my mouth for just a split second. Long enough for me to scream for my twin.

I heard hammering on the door and tried to scramble to my feet to unlock it. I couldn't take Darren on my own, but maybe with Robbie's help... we're both a lot stronger than we were the last time we fought with him.

"No you DON'T!" cried Darren, pulling me back down onto the ground and ripping at my shirt.

"You motherfucker!" I spat, writhing and twisting, trying to get out of his painfully tight grip.

"No, I'm a Joshfucker aren't I precious," he whispered in my ear. I whimpered as his grip on my left arm tightened, he was twisting it to a really awkward and painful angle.

"You're a sick, perverted disgrace of a human being," I spat and he hit me round the face again, this time his hand balled into a fist.

He stunk of alcohol and he was obviously completely plastered, but it was only making him more violent if anything.

He hit me again and again, I lay helplessly pinned beneath his body, my eyes screwed shut and pain flooding through my body with every impact. My head was cracking against the hard bathroom floor and I was screaming louder then I have ever screamed in my life.

"St-stop. It hu-hurts," I gasped, he stopped hitting me and laid flat on top me. I could feel he was hard and I felt sick.

"You think you've felt pain? You don't know what pain is angel fuck. Let's find out how much real pain your sweet little body can take."

[A/N I didn't get the amount of comments I wanted but I'm letting it slide because this is an important chapter and I wanted it put up. Please comment guys, it takes like thirty seconds which is nothing compared to the amount of time I spend writing this for you to read! Constructive criticism is also greatly appreciated! Guys I would really love to get to 100 comments by chapter 18.]