Forgotten

Violated.

****TWO DAYS LATER****

JOSH'S POV.

I slowly drifted back into consiousness once again. Images of Darren flooded my mind and my eyes quickly darted around the side of the room I was facing. I rolled onto my back and groaned in pain.

"Josh!" somebody cried, leaping onto me and hugging me tight. I cried out and frantically tried to get away from them, I had slammed my eyes shut, I couldn't see who it was. All of my senses had gone into overdrive.

"It's me, calm down," came their voice. I struggled more and they let me go and I felt their weight leave the bed. I was breathing heavily, sat up in my bed, agony piercing every inch of my body.

"Josh it's only me, it's Robbie," he said sadly.

My eyes opened slowly and I looked at my brother, my breathing still labored and my heart pounding.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. I was just so glad you were awake... I got carried away," he explained, taking my hand. I pulled it out of his grip and stared at him, nothing was going into my mind right, nothing added up.

The last thing I remember is being in the bathroom at our house with Darren's filthy hands all over me and then pain, so much pain, then there was a gap and then a doctor telling me it was going to be OK, then blackness.

"Talk to me," he said. He had a black eye and several small cuts on his face as well as a split lip, but he was in his own clothes, he was out of here.

My eyes swept the room again, as if expecting Darren to be there. I felt used, unclean, violated, I didn't even feel like me anymore. I just wanted everything to end.

"Are you alright?" asked Robbie quietly, putting his hand on my knee. He was my brother, there was nothing at all sexual about the touch but I still felt a bolt of panic and wrenched my knee away.

I was only capable of staring at him, I couldn't speak, no words came no matter how hard I tried.

"Look you can talk to me if you want, I'm here." He sat there for over and hour and a half. The two of us in silence, I occasionally glanced at the clock but never at Robbie. I couldn't even look at him anymore.

"I'm gonna have to go, I was meant to be home ages ago. If you need to talk or anything, you know I'm always here for you bro, get better OK?" he hugged me and I froze out of fear. His arms becoming Darren's and the brotherly hug becoming something a lot more sinister.

He walked over to the door and with one final sympathetic look back at me, he was gone.

I looked around the room, nothing special, just a hospital room with a small bathroom in the corner. I had an IV in my hand and some kind of pain medication connected to it by the looks of things. Well if it is pain killer then it's not fucking working.

I pulled it out of my hand and tried to get out of bed. I stumbled over to the bathroom, unable to walk properly and wincing at every step. I turned on the shower and climbed in fully dressed, the door had no lock so I just left it open.

The water was cold but I sat in the corner of the cubicle and let it all wash over me, I let myself think clearly. Something wasn't right though, everything felt wrong, something was telling me that Darren was closer than I thought.

I could smell him. On my hair, on my body, everywhere. I scrubbed my exposed skin until it stung, my white hospital pajamas were now soaked through but whatever, I can just get another pair from somewhere.

I started to cry and just closed my eyes and let the tears come.

"Josh?" said somebody sadly. I opened my eyes and saw Bob stood in the doorway of the bathroom. I turned away from him and closed my eyes again. He was the last thing I needed to be dealing with now, a father who was a near stranger to me.

I thought he had left but the next thing I knew he had kicked off his shoes and climbed into the shower next to me, sitting down beside me and getting completely drenched in the cold water flow.

"You need to get back to bed, you need your rest," he said, offering me his hand to help me up. I stared at him. I was so much like him, except I had no beard or lip ring, Robbie and I were the spitting image, on the outside.

"Talk to me. The first step to getting over something completely is to tell somebody you can trust, trust me," he said, his eyes pleading with me. I let out a sob and buried my face in my hands, a fresh wave of tears overcoming me. I felt a hand on my shoulder but this time my senses didn't go crazy like it had when Robbie touched me.

"It will be horrible to tell me but once it's done then it's done. You never have to live it again. Are you ready to tell somebody about it?" I shook my head and sobbed again.

"It's OK, come here," he pulled me into a comforting embrace and I actually felt myself trusting him. He wasn't like Darren. He wouldn't hurt me. I hugged him back and sobbed into his shoulder for a few minutes that felt like much longer then minutes.

"You're shivering," he said softly, breaking the piercing silence that had enveloped the room but for the sound of the running water. I nodded.

"Come on, let's get you dried up and back to bed," he lifted me easily as he stood up, I was thankful as I wouldn't have had the strength to stand anyway. He grabbed a towel off the side and wrapped me in it, still in the wet clothes. He shut off the shower and left me sat on one of the chairs in my room while he disappeared for a minute.

He came back with a nurse and a warm, dry set of clothes for me.

"He should actually be alright to go home now," said the nurse. I was in the bathroom changing. I was struggling with pulling my pants up, it hurt like an absolute bitch.

"Are you sure?" asked Dad. He doesn't want me at home with him, I bet thats why he's asking.

"Well I've checked his doctors notes and really he shouldn't be out of here until tomorrow night but I think he would do a lot better to be resting at home with family who can take care of him better then any doctor could here." I peeled off the wet shirt and threw it onto the shower floor.

"I'd like it better if he was at home."

"I think that can be arranged, just let me go and ask his doctors," I heard her say and then I heard the door close.

I pulled the dry shirt on and started to towel dry my hair off a bit before I decided I couldn't be bothered.

I opened the bathroom door and walked tentatively out of the small room.

"Would you rather stay here, or be go back to the house?" asked Dad, sat in one of the chairs, still dripping wet.

"H-house," I said weakly, trying to climb into bed and failing miserably.

"I got you," He picked me up effortlessly and placed me carefully on the bed, then tucked the blankets around me.

"Thank you," I mumbled, my eyes slipping shut and my body slowly drifting off to sleep.

"It's nothing," he said and that was the last thing I heard before falling into a deep sleep.

I awoke in a strange room all alone. I was in a comfortable single bed and the room was spacious but completely empty other then the bed. I noticed I was still in my hospital pajamas but this was definitely no hospital. I got out of the bed and grunted in pain before limping over to the window and peeking out past the dark blue curtains. I was met with the familiar Chicago skyline I had been used to seeing all my life, but from a different angle.

Where in the hell am I? I thought to myself as I walked carefully over to the closed door. I opened it and poked my head out. It was a large upstairs landing with 6 doors leading off it not including the door I had just come from.

I walked down over to the stairs and gasped a little as I got about halfway down. I was in a huge room, it was really modern but once again practically empty. This place was massive! I could hear a TV so I walked over to one of the many doors leading off the hallway and pushed it open.

"Josh!" cried Robbie, jumping up from the couch and pulling me into a hug. I froze but forced myself to hug him back after a second. It's just Robbie. It's just Robbie, relax.

"You feeling better?" he asked me, letting go and stepping back.

I nodded and noticed Cassie was asleep on the big black leather couch. The other one to where Robbie had been sat.

"Where are we?" I asked, finding my voice from wherever it had been when I tried to speak to Robbie earlier.

"Our new home," he said with a smile.

"We live here?"

"Yeah, it's Dad's place, I was surprised too," he said.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, looking around at the room. Two huge black leather couches, big flat screen TV, an entire wall covered in DVD's, the whole room was obviously expensive but this place was just a house. There was nothing personal. No pictures of anybody anywhere, no drawings done by kids pinned to the walls, no stuff laying around out of place. It was his house, not his home.

"Somethings weird about this place," I muttered to myself.

"I noticed it too, maybe it's because he's hardly ever here?" suggested Robbie. I nodded and sat down on one of the couches, sinking into it at once.

"Josh! You're awake! You feeling any better?" came Dad's voice from another doorway leading off the room. I turned my head to look at him. He had changed from the clothes he had gotten drenched at the hospital but his hair was still a bit wet looking.

"A little," I said quietly.

"You'll be OK, we'll get you through it."

"Hey aren't you supposed to be on tour?" asked Robbie suddenly.

Dad laughed a little.

"Yes I am. But after what happened I got some time off to be with you guys, and once you all feel up to it, I'll rejoin the tour and you can come with me and live on the bus with the band," he explained.

"Cassie wont like being the only girl on a bus full of men," said Robbie, sitting down next to her tiny curled up form and stroking her hair gently.

"OK first off, it's a smelly bus full of sweaty, smelly and coffee addicted men, and she should be fine, we'll try and tidy up a bit and try and act a bit less... scary."

"If you live in your own why do you have such a big house?" I thought aloud and immediately regretting letting the words slip from my mouth.

"Well I'm hardly ever here, and when I am here, I always have people here with me so I needed plenty of space," Robbie mouthed 'stripper parties' at me from across the room and I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"You want me to show you around?" he offered. I shrugged and heaved myself up off the couch, following him out of the lounge and around my supposed new home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please guys, at least 6 before I continue.

Just a heads up for you, BIG action in five chapters time!!