Forgotten

The Show.

BOBS POV.

"Dude! They're twins!" yelled Robbie to me over the huge volume of the room. I nodded. Cassie was stood on front of me with her hands over her ears and my hands over her hands.

She seemed pretty scared by just the sheer amount of noise Madina Lake were making up on the stage. I couldn't blame her, it was loud in here, and especially for such a little child.

Robbie and Josh were enthralled in watching the Madine Lake twins on stage, the way they moved, they performed, the way they hyped up the crowd. Robbie kept looking out at the crowd, I knew he was trying to spot his friends, he wanted to go and join them for our set.

"Thank you Chicago! So are you guys ready for My Chemical Romance?!" The crowd screamed and Robbie slammed his hands over his ears.

Josh smacked him in the stomach and before I knew what was going on they were having a full scale slap fight.

"Hey guys, cool it," I warned. They didn't listen to me and ran off down the corridor, still slapping each other. I sighed and shook my head, picking Cassie up and following them down the corridor.

"HEY!" I yelled, seeing them laughing and still slapping each other playfully.

"What?"

"Stop messing around, go down to the pit with your friends, I'll get Worm to take you." Cassie giggled at what I had just said.

"Worm!" she giggled.

"It's our security guys name... he'll be in the dressing room probably," I said, leading all three kids down the corridor to the dressing room. He was in there with Taylor and the girl with blue hair who called herself Blue. How fitting.

"You guys alright?" asked Josh once we entered the room.

"I feel really ill," said Taylor.

"She blacked out in the pit and I pulled her out," explained Worm.

"Awww," said Robbie, stepping forward and hugging her.

"I kinda have to go, if you want to watch, all of you stay stageside and look after Cassie!" I said, pulling on my black parade jacket over my plain black t-shirt.

They all followed me from the room, Robbie and Taylor holding hands and Cassie clinging onto Josh. We passed a very sweaty Madina Lake in the corridor and Matthew and Nathan looked at me, the boys, Cassie and whispered something to each other before nodding to us and walking past to their dressing room.

"OK, just stay here. If Gerard speaks to you, ignore him, don't go onto the stage," I said.

"Hey, you alright now?" asked one of the other two guys that had been with them earlier. I was no good at names. The two of them had appeared out of nowhere but they had the backstage passes on strings around their necks so it was fine.

"Yeah Davey. I'm fine now, thanks," smiled Taylor.

"MCR, MCR, MCR," chanted the crowd and my band mates approached me.

"Let's do this," said Frank, pulling on his guitar and plugging in the wireless that linked it to the amplifier without the need of long leads. We all high-fived each other as we normally do.

With one last look at the kids I turned and walked to the back of my drum riser, clambering up the back and sitting down on my stool. I picked up a pair of sticks and hit the snare drum once. The crowd erupted into wild screams and shouts as they realized we were now on the stage.

The lights exploded and we launched into the first song which was 'Teenagers'. Yeah don't ask why we were playing that first, tonight we were just being a little weird with our set list.

After that we played 'Dead!', 'This is how I disappear', 'Mama', 'Disenchanted', 'House of Wolves', in fact, we played every song off that album except for 'The End'. Then we all ran offstage to get changed.

"Daddy!" cried Cassie, jumping up into my arms for a hug. She let go pretty quick.

"Ewwwww!!" she said, laughing a little.

"I know, I'm all icky. I need to get changed now and then only a few more songs OK?" she nodded and went back to sit with the others. She sat on Josh's lap, Robbie had Taylor sat on his lap, actually, straddling his lap and they were making out heatedly.

"Oi!" I called, they broke apart.

"What?"

"We are having a talk when we get home!" I warned, being dragged away by Mikey to get changed.

I pulled off my sweaty clothes and toweled off before pulling on some clean ones for the remainder of the set.

"It's time!" screamed Gerard once we were back on stage. The starting notes for 'I'm Not Okay' rang out and the entire place went crazy. The mosh pits were huge and I noticed the kids at the side of the stage having a mini one of their own, all smiling hugely as they watched the show.

Apart from Josh. He stood, staring, wide eyed, perplexed as the show unfolded before him. He seemed to be taking in the lyrics and really paying attention. The song must be meaning something to him that none of us know about.

Frank was going crazy tonight. He flung himself off things and tried to get on my drum riser more then once just during this one song. He screamed his trust me part into Gerard's mic and then did something really stupid. He threw his guitar off of him and leapt into the crowd.

The final chorus was drowned by excited screams as Frank was passed around above the fans heads, trying to avoid being pulled in. Security fished him out by the end of the song and he was helped back onto the stage.

We blasted through 'Give 'em hell kid', 'Thank you for the venom', 'Cemetery drive', 'You know what they do to guy's like us in prison', The ghost of you', and finally 'Helena'. Throughout each of the songs I had been glancing over at the kids, checking they were behaving themselves and hadn't wandered off and that they were all OK.

Robbie and Taylor vanished for a minute or two but then came back. That boy is getting a lecture the second we get home.

We finished the set and the crowd screamed loudly as we all left the stage. I grabbed up a load of drumsticks before leaving the stage myself.

"That was AWESOME!!" said Blue, rushing over to me. She was the least shy out of all of them. She seemed not to be overly bothered who I was, which I guess was a good thing.

"Thanks kid," I said.

"Uh Mr. Bryar... can I..."

"It's Bob and yeah?"

"CanIhaveyourautographplease?" she blurted out. I laughed and picked up a black marker off the side. I signed a pair of sticks I had used that night and handed them to her. She grinned and thanked me as the others came over.

"Look!!" she squealed, poking the drumsticks in one of the others' faces. I think his name was Jake.

"No fair!" he whined.

"Hey, I got plenty of those," I said, quickly signing up a pair of sticks for all four of them. The got them signed by everyone in the band and seemed pretty happy.

"Daddy that was loud!" said Cassie, tugging at the bottom of my shirt to get me to notice her talking to me.

"It was?"

"Yes! My ears hurted!"

"Aww sweetie," I said, picking her up and holding her so her head was level with mine.

"What was the best part?"

"When Ray did this!" she shook her head and her hair went everywhere. Everyone laughed and she brushed it back into place with her hands.

"Come on guys, it's getting pretty late, we better get home," I said, the twins said goodbye to all their friends who were getting picked up out the front of the venue and followed me back down to the dressing room to grab my stuff.

Robbie mysteriously 'forgot' something so he ran back to the others. I had a distinct feeling he was going to say a proper goodbye to Taylor.

I just rolled my eyes and took Cassie and Josh along to the dressing room.

"LET ME IN!" Wailed Frank who was pounding on the door.

"What's up man?"

"They locked me out!" he pouted.

"So?"

"I'm all sweaty and I need to change!"

"GUYS!" He yelled, pounding on the door with his fist. I put Cassie down and she quickly clung to Josh.

"Alright, alright, calm down," came Ray's voice and he opened the door. I quickly grabbed my stuff and left the room, saying goodbye to the guys and trying to avoid questions of when I would be joining them on tour.

Robbie re-appeared, panting slightly and looking pretty pleased with himself. When we get home, he is getting a big talking to. I don't want him to make the same mistake I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers!

Happy Christmas to you all!

I would like comments, as a Christmas present if you will... and one there's other thing you could do for me.

You could check out my brand new story, One More Time, It's a little different then my other stories let's just say.

Readers of 'Trust Me', have faith, I will have the update up tomorrow, please don't unsubscribe.

That is all.