Forgotten

'The Talk.'

***BACK AT THE HOUSE AFTER THE SHOW***

JOSH'S POV.


I'm sat up in my room all alone and I can still hear them screaming at each other. Well, actually, Robbie is doing most of the screaming, Dad is staying pretty calm.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" came Robbie's voice. I sighed and lay back, pulling a pillow over my head to try and block out the noise.

I heard somebody coming upstairs and then a knock at my door. I sighed and threw the pillow back down.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" came Robbie's voice.

"Yep."

He opened the door and walked into the room, shutting it behind him.

"What the hell was all that about?" I asked, sitting up slowly.

"He tried to give me a lecture, so I told him to shove it and to speak to the both of us and not just me."

"What kind of a lecture?" I raised my eyebrows before realizing.

"Oh... that lecture."

"Yeah, that lecture," he rolled his eyes and sat on my bed with me.

"Well, he probably saw what you and Taylor were getting up to so no wonder he tried to talk to you about it. Oh god.. we're getting 'the talk!', I never thought we would..."

"We weren't getting up to that much!" he said indignantly but blushing a little at the same time.

"Oh yeah, sure," I rolled my eyes and he blushed a bright pink.

"How much did you see?" he demanded urgently.

"Enough. But don't worry, I wont tell anybody where your's or Taylor's hands have been."

"You better not."

"Your secret is safe with me, I'm not going to tell him so forget it." He nodded.

"I was meant to get you to come downstairs if you were awake, he wants to talk to us now. Cassie's gone to bed."

"Alright," I heaved myself to my feet and followed Robbie down to the lounge where Dad was sat on one of the couches watching some random show on TV.

He noticed us come into the room and shut it off, motioning for us to sit on the other couch. Now why do I feel as if I'm in trouble when I haven't actually done anything?

"OK, as Robbie pointed out it's not fair that only he gets this talk."

"Thank you!" exclaimed Robbie.

"Don't be cheeky. Anyway, you know what I'm on about here."

"Yeah yeah we get it, don't do it blah blah, goodnight," Robbie went to stand up and Dad just looked at him in a certain way and he sat back down immediately.

"You need to pay the most attention, I could see everything you were getting up to earlier," he said and Robbie blushed scarlet. I wanted to laugh but I kept it to myself.

"E-everything?" stammered Robbie.

"No. But you just gave yourself away young man."

"Shit."

"Language. Look, I really don't want to be the one you hear all this from but just... don't. I mean, you're too young."

"Bit rich coming from you," muttered Robbie but Dad heard.

"I know. Who am I to talk? Well, the fact is I wish I had never. Not that I'm saying that to be horrible to you two but I wish I had waited. Just don't OK, especially you Robbie."

"And why not me?" I asked.

"Just you..."

"Don't look capable of landing myself a girl," I finished for him.

"No! You're more shy, you don't spend a whole night with some girl on your lap and all over each other," he said and Robbie shifted guiltily.

"Alright! We get it! I won't go too far with Taylor, yet," he muttered the last part and Dad didn't hear.

"OK, well, just don't."

"Yeah whatever, goodnight," Robbie got up and walked from the room.

"That was awkward," said Dad. I laughed and lay back on the couch, closing my eyes and relaxing.

"Yeah. Well, they did pretty much everything you could do in a public place earlier so don't you worry, within two weeks I guarantee you she'll be knocked up," I said.

"Josh! Don't say that! What the hell were they doing anyway? All I could see was her on his lap."

"Well, half the night his hands were up her shirt and I'm pretty sure she, you know," I made a jerk off motion and he laughed. I felt guilty about breaking my promise to Robbie but when he laughed I opened my eyes and looked over at him.

"You're laughing?"

"Yeah, sorry, I just find that pretty funny."

"How? You just lectured us on it."

"Well, I mean, he just doesn't think does he?"

"Nope."

"Well it's funny because one day he'll do something that will come back and bite him on the ass." I felt myself tear up and I looked away.

"So, are we just something that came back to bite you on the ass?" I asked quietly.

"No! No thats not what I meant at all, I'm sorry, I kinda said that wrong..."

"Don't worry. Robbie and I know we were totally unintended. I don't know about Cassie, for a while I thought she was... his..."

"Darren's?" he asked. I nodded. I couldn't say his name aloud, it caused me too much pain. My whole body still hurts. I'm scratched and bruised and beat up physically and emotionally and I have no idea how long this will take me to get over.

"So... he... he looks kind of like me?"

I sat up and looked at him.

"Kind of. Except he's fat. And ugly. And he doesn't have a beard or lip ring, his is kind of just three day old stubble. He's got blue eyes but they're more gray then blue and his hair is darker then yours and longer and all matted and disgusting."

"Well... I mean I hate to say this but... maybe..."

"She's his?" I asked, uncertain. He just nodded.

"I don't think so," I said slowly.

He sighed and looked at me seriously.

"For the last few days, I haven't been being particularly... honest with you two."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the day you went back to your Mom's place the police called at the house to speak to me."

"What did they want with you?" I asked. He's scaring me quite a bit now.

"Your Mom's death wasn't suicide Josh," he said sadly. It was obvious he hadn't planned on telling us and didn't intend to even be the one to tell us.

My mind worked its way through all the horrible possibilities.

"Accident?"

"No," he said sadly.

"Illness?"

"No."

"Poisoning?"

"No," he said, his eyes meeting mine and I knew instantly.

"Murder?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnn!!! *dramatic music* Anyway, comments please people. Theres a fair bit of drama in the next chapter and then the big event is in two chapters!! *GASP* I wonder what it could be... Seriously guys, take a second to comment. It would make me very happy.

Also, for anybody reading this who doesn't know yet, I have a new story on the go, One More Time , please check it out if possible and comment!