Forgotten

Coffee.

ROBBIE'S POV.

I sat there at the table, Dad's cell still clutched in my hand, thoughts running through my head. I couldn't believe what I had just said yes to but right now, I had other things on my mind.

I keyed in Taylor's number and hit call, I wish I had a phone so she could call me rather then thinking I'm like stalking her or something because I always call her.

"Hello?"

"Hey, guess who?"

"Hi! How are you?"

"I'm OK, I miss you though."

"Mmm me too, where are you?"

"Chicago, at my Dad's place."

"Awww so you're just hangin' out at home then?"

"Yep. It's pretty boring, I'd rather be with you."

"Me too, last night was pretty... eventful." She giggled and I smirked.

"What after the concert or during?"

"Both. I wish you were here right now, you caught me at a pretty good time."

"I did?"

"Yeah baby, you did, I was just getting changed," Her voice instantly changed to a very suggestive tone and I smirked.

"Oh yeah? Well, what are you wearing right now?" I asked, walking over and shutting the kitchen door so nobody could overhear my conversation.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Yeah, I would. What'll it take for you to tell me what you're wearing right now?"

"Well, next time you see me, you could maybe let me... I dunno... you know, the thing you wouldn't let me do at the concert?"

Shit. I was half expecting that. I gulped and caved in, she can get me to do pretty much anything she wants and I've known her hardly any time at all.

"Alright, I'll let you... do that... now come on, what are you wearing?"

"Well if I told you, it wouldn't a surprise when you see now would it." My eyes bugged out and I took a deep breath.

"Taylor? What are you saying?"

"I'm having a house party, you better be there, my parent's are out of town for the night and the house is completely under my control."

"I'm there. When is it?"

"In like, just over a week's time so don't worry about it, your brother is invited too, there's gonna be plenty of girls there."

"Oh OK cool, I'll ask him."

Why the hell is she being like this? I mean sure, I don't mind it but she's being a little too forward with me. I mean, maybe Dad was right about her...

"So, what you doing?"

"Nothing really, It's sooo boring here, theres like nothing to do other then watch TV and sit on my ass all day long..."

"Aww well, don't worry, in a few days I'll be able to see you again and then neither of us will be bored, we'll find something to do." I really was getting kind of uneasy with the way she was speaking to me.

"Uh... sorry babe I gotta go, I think my Dad is calling me."

"OK, call me again tomorrow or later or something?"

"Yeah sure, bye," I hung up before she could say anything else. I sighed and placed the phone back where I had found it and then left the room to go and sit in the lounge with Josh and Cassie.

"Robbie can we play a game?" she asked eagerly.

"Uh... we don't have any stuff here though. What did you want to play?"

"Fort!" she cried. Josh smirked and I laughed out loud. Fort would probably piss Dad off, but it would be funny as hell and we hadn't played it in like, forever.

"OK, bring it on."

Two hours later we had just about every single blanket in the house that wasn't in Dad's room hanging off chairs and tables and door handles and anything, making numerous tents and dens throughout the house.

"Cassie? Where are you?" I said, trying to hold back my laughter. The tent Josh and I were hiding in was suddenly hit by a barrage of cushions and the blankets covering us all fell down. Josh was hit by a cushion.

"ARRGGH!!" cried Josh, rolling dramatically on the floor. Cassie giggled as Josh pretended to be hurt, hiding his face with his hands.

She knelt down next to him.

"Josh? Are you OK?" she asked, scared he was actually hurt. He jumped up and started tickling her, she fell helplessly onto the ground, giggling manically.

I crawled over and started tickling her too. Josh and Cassie looked at each other for a second and then at me, guilty smirks on their faces.

"Hey! No faaaair!" I cried as they started to tickle me instead. I laughed and tried to push them away but they had me pinned down, laughing uncontrollably as they tickled me.

I fought them off after a few minutes and scrambled into one of the tent-ish-things we had made out of blankets for better cover. I grabbed a cushion and threw it at the tent I had seen Josh go into. It came flying back at me a few moments later.

"Hey guys what do you wanna do later... oh," came Dad's voice. I stuck my head out of the tent to see him stood in the doorway, half smiling.

"Fort?" he asked. I nodded and he laughed. "I used to play this when I was a kid! But... It wasn't much fun on my own really," he said, shaking his head and leaving the room.

"Is he like, impossible to get mad or something?" came Josh's voice from under a mound of cushions.

"I think so, I mean, we totally trash his lounge and the most of the downstairs of his house and he just laughs and leaves us to it..."

"I don't like this game anymore," said Cassie, wandering out of the room in the same direction Dad had gone.

CASSIE'S POV.

I followed Daddy into the kitchen and he was making something.

"What you making?"

"Coffee."

"Why?"

"I need it."

"Why?"

"Because sweetie, I'm very old, and old people need coffee, lots of coffee, it keeps them alive." He laughed a little and poured some of the coffee into a mug.

"Can I have some?"

"You won't like it, but you can try it." He handed me the mug of black stuff and I drank a little bit of it. I screwed my face up and handed the mug back to him.

"Ew!! It's icky!"

"I told you kiddo, but I need the icky coffee to keep me awake."

"Daddy what happened to your eye?" He put his hand over his bruised eye and looked down at me.

"Nothing sweetie, I walked into a wall and hit it."

"Is that how Josh hurt his arms too?"

"Yes sweetie, are you still playing fort?"

I shook my head.

"I'm bored of fort. Robbie and Josh better at fort then me."

"What do you wanna do now then kiddo?"

I shrugged and looked around the room.

"When can I see Ray-Ray and Frankie again?"

He laughed and sat down at the table with the mug of coffee.

"Sometime, I'm not too sure when though."

"Why?"

"You're full of questions aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Well, you'll see them again when we go and meet up with them and then we play concerts every night in front of lots of people, like yesterday."

"Is it always that loud?"

"Yep." He drank some of the icky coffee and sighed.

"When's Mommy coming back?" I asked quietly and he choked on the coffee and coughed a little. He put the mug down and walked over to me, crouching down to my level and looking at me sadly.

"Sweetie, Mommy isn't coming back, she's gone."

"Gone where?" He sighed and pulled me into a hug. I closed my eyes and held onto him tightly, he hugs me like Mommy used to.

"She gone to heaven, you'll see her again one day."

"But I miss her," I felt like I was going to cry.

"I know sweetie, It'll be OK."

"B-but I m-miss her," He scooped me up and sat with me on his lap in one of the chairs. I just cried and held onto him.

"Shhh it's alright, I got you, I'm here, it's gonna be OK."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, I'm still feeling no better. I will continue to update as regularly as possible, thank you for all the kind comments wishing me to get better soon, you guys really cheered me up!
Please comment, it would cheer me up some more XD *hint*.
x.x