Forgotten

Sensations.

ROBBIE'S POV.

"Taylor, stop," I said only half heartedly as she slipped her hands up my shirt.

"Come on baby, relax, I know you want me," she said, still in that same seductive tone of voice as she lowered her lips to mine once more, trapping them in a heated kiss. I kissed back. I couldn't help it. It was true, I did want this, but I wasn't sure if I wanted it right now.

"Stop." I broke the kiss and looked up her through the dim light. She looked hurt.

"Why, what did I do?" she asked, her voice sounding just as hurt as she looked.

"Nothing. It's me, I'm just not sure if I want to..."

"But you do, you know you do, I know you do."

"But I don't know that I do want this. I'm not sure if I'm ready," I said truthfully. I still wasn't feeling fully sober but I knew that I had to keep my promise.

"Of course you're ready! Look it's simple, do this for me now, or you never get to because I wont ever speak to you again. Your choice really," she said, going to get up off of her bed where we lay. Without my mind telling it to, one of my hands reached up and settled on the back of her neck, bringing her lips back down to touch mine once again.

Locked in a steamy kiss, I rolled us over so I was on top of her, one hand tangled in her hair, the other running up and down her side under her shirt.

"I knew it," she said breathlessly, pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it aside.

"I just couldn't say no, you drive me crazy."

"In how many ways?" she whispered in my ear. I shivered and felt more blood rush to my crotch instantly. I smirked and pulled off her shirt, she lifted up her shoulders from the bed to make it much easier for me.

I had pretty much no idea what I was doing, I was just following instinct. She rolled us over to she was on top again and ran her hands over my chest and flat stomach, pressing her lips to mine again. We both opened our mouths and our tongues fought for dominance of the kiss, I think the alcohol was helping me a lot here, giving me a lot more confidence.

Once again I started to have second thoughts and as her hand strayed to the waistband of my jeans I had a sudden image of what had happened in the bathroom back at Mom's house. How Darren was going to rape me like he raped Josh, how he almost got his hand down my pants. I grabbed her hand and pushed it away and then broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry. I just can't," I said, trying to wriggle out from under her.

"Please stay, Robbie please, come on! What's stopping you?"

"N-nothing, I just... I can't OK! I'm fifteen! So are you!"

"And so what? I've done this before, what stops me doing it again?"

"I'm too young, I'm sorry, anything but this I would but... come on Taylor, it's illegal too."

"Nobody will ever find out, it can be our little secret," she whispered, reaching her hands behind her back and unclasping her bra. I gulped as she slipped it off and threw it aside.

Fears aside, I grabbed her and pulled her into a rough kiss, my hands grabbing her ass through her jeans and pushing her hips down into mine.

The small part of me that was capable of thinking rational thought at that moment was screaming at me to stop what I was doing, but the majority of me was screaming at me to get the rest of our clothes off, and fast.

Her hands were already working on my belt, she unbuckled it quickly, without breaking the kiss and threw it aside to join the rapidly-growing pile of our clothes on the floor.

Seconds later my jeans had joined my belt laying on the floor and I was starting to feel uncomfortable and awkward as she pulled off her own jeans.

"Taylor, I really don't think I want to-" I was silenced by her lips on mine again but this time I pushed her off.

"Listen, please. I just can't do this OK, I'm not ready."

"You say no, but this says yes," she smirked, grabbing my hard-on through the thin fabric of my boxers, I pushed her hand away and she looked hurt.

"Well I can't help it if your all over me like this, if you really like me as much as you say, then you'll wait."

"Damn, I never thought you would be like this."

"Like what exactly?"

"Like this. You're too scared to do this."

"I'm not scared! I just don't think I want to."

"Come on Robbie, what are you worried about?"

"Nothing..."

"I can tell your worried about something, what is it?"

"Just that... someone will find out and then tell my brother who'll tell my Dad and he'll never let me see you ever again. I wouldn't want that."

"Neither would I," she said, pressing herself against me.

"I..." so many thoughts were running around in my head. Should I do this, should I not do this, there's very little chance Josh or Dad would ever find out...

"I won't pressure you. Make your decision, it's your choice and I don't want to force you into something." That just pressured me even more!

I thought very carefully and looked at the beautiful, almost naked girl in my arms. I loved the feeling of her skin against mine, I loved everything about this moment, except the awkwardness. Take the chance. He'll never find out.

I put one finger under her chin and tilted her face up gently so she was looking at me, our lips touched very softly, quickly becoming a heated and lustful kiss. My hands wandered all over her perfect body and I made my decision.

"Robbie please," she near-whispered. She let out a moan that sent tingles down my spine as I pulled off her last remaining item of clothing and threw it aside. She crawled down my body, my heart pounding and she pulled off my boxers. She looked me up and down and smirked.

"What?" I asked with a slight laugh, running my hands up and down her sides.

"Nothing," she smirked, our lips crashed together in a hard kiss and she placed her hand on my inner thigh before moving it upwards and grasping my erection. I fought an urge to moan at her touch as she started to pump me very slowly.

"Ohhh shit. Taylor stop it," I groaned, rolling us over quickly so I was on top. Something was taking over, a part of me I had never known before now, it was desperate for her, almost animalistic. But I fucking loved it.

She grabbed my hips and pushed them downwards, I took the hint and smirked. I pushed her legs apart a little and slowly pressed into her, scared of hurting her more then anything else. Her nails dug into my hips and she arched her back, letting out a small moan.

I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning, I had no idea if anyone downstairs would hear us and I couldn't risk Josh finding out.

"Nobody is gonna hear us," she whispered in my ear as she saw me fighting back a moan, then started to kiss my neck again. I stayed still, waiting for her to tell me it was alright.

"Go," she mumbled, removing her lips from my neck for just long enough to utter that single word. That word was all I needed.

I pulled almost all the way out and then pushed back into her, letting out a small groan of pleasure. Her teeth sunk into my neck and my body went wild. I slammed my eyes shut and my mouth dropped open, my heart rate going through the roof.

"Robbie likes," purred Taylor, pushing her hips up into mine, forcing me further in.

I didn't reply, I just started to thrust into her at a much quicker pace. I bit my lip until it drew blood and then I threw my head back and moaned loudly at the incredible sensation. Taylor gasped and her nails clawed at my back, then around to my chest, running her hands over my skin.

I didn't know where to put my hands so I just left them on her hips. This felt so wrong, so dirty, I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but at the same time, it felt incredible, better then I could have even imagined. I was starting to feel the first tiny flecks of remorse, tainting the pleasure coursing through my veins, I know I would regret this but right now, I couldn't care less.

"Shit, Taylor, oh god," I gasped, panting heavily now. I could tell I was very close and she was too.

"Fuck, Robbie harder please," she begged, I loved hearing her like this, knowing she wants me. I sped up to as fast as I dared and she let out a cry of pleasure, arching her back off the bed and closing her eyes.

With one final moan, I came and then pulled out quickly, dropping my sweaty body onto the bed beside her. We were both panting and her eyes were still closed, her purple hair slightly damp from sweat.

We lay there for about ten minutes, getting our breath back, letting our hearts return to their normal pace. She took my hand and I looked up into her eyes through the half-light.

"Mmm now don't tell me you didn't enjoy that."

"I can't tell you I didn't enjoy that, that would be lying."

"Robbie you really are amazing," she said softly as I pulled the blankets over us. She wrapped her arms around me and buried her face into my neck, I wrapped my arms around her and we both quickly drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up the next day and all my muscles were aching. It took me a moment to realize why I was naked in an unfamiliar bed, with Taylor curled up next to me, and had a pounding headache.

Shit. Holy shit. Please tell me we didn't.

We did. Holy crap I am so dead if he finds out...

I got out of the bed as carefully as I could so I didn't wake Taylor and I quickly hunted around for my clothes. Finding them scattered around the room, I picked them up and pulled them all on, the whole time this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. What have I done?

"Going somewhere?" came a voice from the bed. I jumped as I was pulling on my shirt and looked to see Taylor peering at me from under the blanket.

"I'm late home babe. My Dad is already going to go completely mental so I'd better be going, I'm sorry," I said quickly.

"It's OK. I'm nice and cozy here so just gimme a kiss goodbye and I'll see you soon yeah?"

"Yeah, I should be starting school after the Christmas break."

"Awesome! Bye Robbie," she said sadly as I gave her a gentle kiss goodbye.

"Bye, speak soon though yeah?"

"I'll come and knock for you or something, maybe later, depends if I can walk," I felt even more guilty now.

"I'm sorry..."

"It was a compliment!" she laughed. I was confused to say the least. She rolled her eyes and began to explain.

"It means you have a big..."

"Oh right! I get it now," I smirked, blew her a kiss and left the room, closing the door behind me.

I crept downstairs, unsure if anybody else would be awake yet. I turned the corner into the lounge and almost tripped over somebody laying on the floor.

"Watch it asshole," came my brothers voice.

"Get up asswipe. We better get going, Dad'll skin us alive if we aren't back soon."

"True," he said, shrugging and standing up. He stretched and looked around the room. I noticed his left arm was covered in phone numbers and I laughed.

"What?"

"How many numbers did you get?!"

"A few, but I'm not interested in calling any of them."

"Why the hell not?" I asked as we let ourselves out of the front door after slipping on our shoes quickly.

"Cause bro, I don't like any of them. They're just sluts, like Taylor for example." My fists closed tightly.

"Watch what you say about her. She's no slut."

"Think what you want. She's a slut. Just dump her, before things get too... whats that on your neck?"

My hand flew up to the place on my neck where Taylor had bitten me last night.

"Nothing."

"OK," he said sarcastically, obviously not believing me.

"What?"

"Well, how did things to with the slu... I mean, Taylor, last night?"

"Fine. Thank you for asking."

"You slept with her didn't you?"

"What! No!" I shivered slightly in the cold December morning chill. We started to walk a little faster as we were both only in T-shirts and freezing half to death.

"I can tell you did."

"Well, I didn't OK?"

"Sure," he said, I knew he knew.

"Don't tell Dad," I said with a sigh.

"I wont. But if your going to do that, at least be careful OK?"

"I was carefu... oh shit." We didn't us any fucking protection last night! Fuck... what the fuck do I do?!

"What?"

"Nothing, I'll be careful OK? And don't tell him."

"Course I wont tell him," said Josh as we hurried up the driveway and knocked on the door of the band house.

"What the fuck time do you call this?!" demanded Dad as he opened the door to us, looking really pissed off.

"Time to let us in, its freezing out here."

"Your own fault for not wearing something warmer."

"OK, OK, we've learned our lesson and all that, now let us in." He stood with the door half open and blocking it so we couldn't get inside.

"Urgh fine, but you guys had best have behaved yourselves last night," he said, eying us both suspiciously as he moved aside to let us into the warmth of the house.

"Yeah we did. Check this out," said Josh, showing Dad his left arm with all the different girls phone numbers written on there.

"Oooh a chick magnet eh?" he laughed and counted up the numbers.

"You got six phone numbers in one night?"

"Yeah and this girl kept following me around..."

I went to head upstairs to go take a shower, I felt horrible after last night and I hoped a shower would help at least a little.

"Robbie?" asked Dad after me and I turned around. Josh was looking at me, something on his face said he was disappointed.

"Yeah?"

"What's that on your neck?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? This was my first ever scene of this sort involving people who aren't members of MCR... was it crap?