Forgotten

Guilt.

BOBS POV.

He froze, looking like a rabbit in headlights.

"W-what?" he asked, turning around to face me. I could see the guilt on his face.

"I said, what's that on your neck?" I asked calmly.

"Nothing," he said quickly, looking as if he wanted nothing more then to run upstairs to his room and hide away.

"Do you know what it looks like?"

"No," he shook his head and made a puzzled expression. So that's the way you wanna play

"Well, it looks like a hickey."

"Does it now?" he asked innocently, his left hand now covering up the mark on his neck.

"Yeah, it does. I wonder how you could have gotten that?"

"Don't know," he shrugged. I raised my eyebrows and he shifted guiltily.

"Come here," I said, walking into the kitchen. He followed me and I closed the door so that Josh or Cassie wouldn't overhear.

"Sit," I ordered and he slumped into a chair at the kitchen table.

"So..." I said, sitting down opposite him.

"What did you get up to last night eh?" I asked and he looked up at me, startled. I'm on to something here.

"N-nothing."

"So, you did nothing, yet you come home with a hickey?"

He nodded, staring me straight in the eye.

"You slept with that girl?"

He shook his head vigorously.

"I'll take the fact that you wont talk as a yes then."

"No! I didn't! I swear!"

"Robbie I told you not to, why did you?"

"I didn't!"

"OK. Fine. But... actually... here you go," I said, pulling my wallet out of my back pocket and hunting around in it. He looked hopeful, thinking I was giving him money or something.

I smirked when I found it. The guys and I had had a funny time once whilst on tour, each of us seeing how many condoms we could cram into our wallets. Yeah, don't ask, we were very bored. I still had one left in here.

I pulled out the little packet and threw it to him. He looked at it for a second before realizing what it was and dropping it instantly.

"That's just nasty," he said, dramatically wiping his hands on his shirt.

"Well, better then getting some girl knocked up. I really don't want to be a grandpa at 28."

"I thought you were 27?"

"Yeah, but my birthday is this month."

"Oh. Right."

"Yeah so, if I find out you did sleep with that girl last night, I'll cut off your cock. Got it?"

"Yes sir," he said, getting up, shoving the condom in his pocket and leaving the room in a hurry, hands clamped protectively over his crotch.

I laughed to myself. He had just given himself away so badly, if he had acted totally casual, I wouldn't have suspected a thing. Of course I had no proof, but I just felt like I knew he had been up to something last night.

Josh walked into the room.

"Sup," he said, digging out a can of coke from the fridge and sitting down where Robbie had been sat moments before.

"How was last night then?" I asked.

"It was OK. I'm not really into partying that much. It was definitely more Robbie's thing then mine."

"He's more... outgoing?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I mean, our whole lives he's the one who's done all the talking."

I nodded.

"It was just your typical house party. Loud music, loads of drink, and a bunch of people pissed out of their heads. I mean, this girl, she comes up to me and shes like all over me and I'm like, 'excuse me, but could you fuck off, I'm not interested' and she wouldn't leave me alone!"

I laughed. Maybe if Josh found himself a nice girl, he'd feel a bit better?

"Yeah so, what did you and Cassie do last night?"

"There was some movie on, she wanted to watch that, it was like a musical or something..."

"High school musical?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, that was it. Well she was singing along to every word, she sings it a hell of a lot better then the kids in the film."

"I know. Her voice is just... nobody should have a voice like that, especially without a single lesson. She's told me before, she wants to be like Hayley from Paramore," he said with a smile.

"Awww thats cute. I've met Hayley, she's a nice girl."

"Girl?"

"She's like nineteen. Girl-ish-woman, I dunno!"

"Ha! Yeah but, Cassie really wants to be like her, she wants to grow up and be a singer."

"Well she's got the talent for it that's for sure," I said and Josh nodded.

"So what do you want to be when your older?" I asked, he looked up at me.

"You know I've never really thought about it. I guess I could think of something," he said, his eyes straying to a pair of drumsticks laying on the counter top.

"You want to do what I do?"

He nodded and ran his hands through his hair.

"It's the only thing I enjoy doing, I know I'm not very good but I mean, I can get better, I've got time to improve and maybe Robbie, Cassie and I can start that band we always talked about."

"Yeah, that sounds awesome. I'll help you out any way I can with that."

I glanced at the calendar on the wall.

"Shit your joking! Two weeks until Christmas!"

"Really? Wow. That's gone fast."

"Does Cassie believe in Santa?"

Josh smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, we made sure of it. Last year we made fake reindeer tracks outside in the snow so she would think Santa had been. We only had like, two presents each though."

"That's so sad," I said before I could stop myself.

"I wish I had been there. I've got fifteen Christmases and Birthday's to make up to you now."

He looked shocked.

"No! No you don't! We don't want anything, we don't want to be a burden..."

"It's no trouble! I'll make sure this Christmas is the best that you could ever even dream of."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler, hehe when I was writing I tried to time this chapter so I could write it at Christmas time... I'm a month late... lol. Comments please?