Forgotten

Missing.

ROBBIE'S POV.

The drive to wherever they were taking us was horrible. It was very long and being in the back with Darren was hell. Every now and then he would whisper sickening things in either mine or Josh's ear. We couldn't retaliate, our mouths were taped shut and our hands and legs bound.

"So my dear, I love the new look, why the change?" he asked, running one hand up and down my thigh and the other hand through my hair.

I struggled and tried to push his hand away.

"I love blonds, but the stripe is sexy on you," he whispered right in my ear. I slammed my head into his and he threw me against the side of the van, making Cassie whimper in fear.

"Bitch. You'll regret that," he spat. He moved on and messed with Josh for a little while. Josh looked terrified, he was fighting back any way he could and every time Darren touched him he visibly flinched.

Darren started to stroke Cassie's hair and I snapped. I kicked at him with all the force I could muster and Josh lashed out with his legs too. Darren yelped and punched me in the face. I felt dizzying pain and then hot blood pouring from my nose. He climbed into the front of the van and sat with the other two guys until we reached where we were going.

The van came to a stop, making all three of us slide forward and crash into the backs of the seats.

"Get them out and take them inside. Make sure you blindfold them, the boys are smart little bastards," said Darren and the two other guys opened the back doors of the van. I saw that it was now dark outside before they tied a strip of filthy black material around my eyes.

They dragged me, as I wasn't co-operating at all, into what I guessed was a house and led me down two flights of stairs. Left turn, one flight of stairs, ten paces along, right turn, another flight of stairs. I kept track of where I was so that when we needed to get out, I would know the way.

I heard a door unlocking and then I was pushed forward. The sudden shift of balance made me fall flat onto the floor, hitting my head as I couldn't use my arms to stop myself.

The second I heard a door close I started to wriggle my wrists around, trying to get them free of the tape. The stickiness of the tape was tearing out all the hairs in my arms, but I ignored the stinging and continued to wriggle my arms, trying to get them free.

After what felt like hours of useless struggling I let out a muffled cry of desperation from behind my duct tape gag. I couldn't get out, I couldn't move and I had no idea where my brother and sister were.

From somewhere outside of the room I heard several muffled thuds that made my blood run cold.

JOSH'S POV.

I grunted as he slammed me against the wall again.

"Just do it babe," he said, smiling sweetly. I could see in his eyes he was as high as a fucking kite.

"Fuck you," I spat and he slapped me round the face and pushed me down onto my knees.

"You know what I want. Do it," he ordered and I shook my head, smiling defiantly.

He kicked me in the stomach and I struggled for breath, but still looked at him straight in the eyes. This fucker wants a piece of me? He can fucking get it the hard way. I've learned so much from living with Dad, not to take anyones shit, to stand up for myself. I've become a much stronger person and it's all thanks to him. Darren knelt in front on me, his face just over an inch from mine.

"I'll take what I want if you don't give it to me willingly, come on baby," he whispered in my ear and I shuddered, my stomach churning as he started to kiss my neck.

"Back off," I said, pushing him away.

"What did you say to me?" he whispered, his voice suddenly low and dangerous. I kept quiet.

"I said, what did you say?"

Again I didn't speak.

"Get up," he ordered and I stayed perfectly still, staring him right in the eyes. He got to his feet.

"I SAID GET UP!"

"FUCKING MAKE ME!"

"I WILL!" He slammed his foot into my chest full force, I slammed back into the wall, grunting in pain.

He landed multiple blows to my body with his feet and hands, I curled into a ball with my arms over my head, my eyes closed and waited for it to stop.

"Had enough?" he whispered, his hot breath tickling my ear and making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

He pulled me to my feet and dragged me from the room. I felt one of his hands leave my shoulder and then heard a lock being fumbled with.

He pushed me hard and I hit the floor with my knees, gritting my teeth at the pain shooting through my legs. I heard a door behind me slam and then lock, then a muffled cry for help.

I opened my eyes and looked around.

"Cassie! Robbie!" I cried, rushing over to untie each of them. They were both bound, gagged and blindfolded. Robbie's face was covered in blood from his nose and he looked in pain.

I pulled off Cassie's blindfold and quickly pulled all the tape off her as fast as I could so it hurt as little as possible.

I pulled off Robbie's blindfold to find his blue eyes full of tears.

"I'll get you out of this," I comforted, ripping the tape off him as fast as I could. He stretched his arms and then felt his face carefully.

"Shit! He's totally fucked up my face, it hurts so much," he said, sounding near tears. He looked fine except for all the blood and the fact he looked in pain.

"It's not too swollen or anything, and its stopped bleeding," I said, holding Cassie's trembling form in my arms and trying to soothe her.

"I need to wash all this crap off my face," he said, getting up and looking around.

We were definitely in a house, a basement by the look of it because we were underground and there was only one tiny window which was locked with a padlock on the frame.

There was a smaller room towards one side which was a small bathroom with a toilet and a sink, a cracked and speckled mirror hung on the wall. The main room had no beds, no nothing. Just peeling wallpaper, a few ragged sheets on the floor in a pile and that was it. Nothing else.

"I want Daddy," sobbed Cassie, her tears now falling thick and fast.

"Me too Cass, me too," I said, looking around the room and feeling the dread course through my body. How long would we be stuck here until somebody found us?

BOBS POV.

"What do you mean they have to be missing for 24 hours?"

"Well I don't give a fuck!"

"Fuck you!"

I heard Gerard slam the phone down and he then returned to the room.

"I'm guessing you heard all that?" he asked.

I couldn't reply. My mind was racing but blank at the same time, I couldn't find the words. All I could think of was what could be happening to my kids right now.

"Bob, it's OK, they'll find them," said Ray supportively.

I shook my head and buried my face in my hands, starting to cry again. They'd only been gone for five hours and I was a wreck.

We had looked everywhere for them and it was now three AM. They would have definitely come back by now if they hadn't been in some kind of trouble.

"What if somebody's taken them? What if they... what if.. oh my god!" I started to cry harder and I felt all the guys pile on me in a group hug.

"Bob you can't think about all the what-ifs OK? You have to think positive."

"THAT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!" I roared, jumping to my feet.

"Bob, calm down it's gonna be O-"

"It's not going to be OK! I've just got to know them, they were so fucked up when I first met them and they were finally getting better! You have no idea how I feel right now so I would appreciate it if you would all just fuck off."

I stormed out of the room and up the stairs, sitting in Cassie's room on the floor, I cried myself into a restless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?