Forgotten

Lost And Found.

*THREE DAYS LATER*

BOB'S POV.


"Bob, they'll find them, really, they will," soothed Mikey as I cried into his shoulder. Again.

Everybody was looking, the police, the guys, my parents were looking in Chicago as they had had to go home. It just wasn't enough. We're no closer to finding them now than we were the night they disappeared.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out, glancing at the caller ID before screwing my face up in confusion.

"What's up?"

"Your daughter just showed up on my doorstep."

"Billie-Joe don't fuck with me. That's not even funny OK?!"

"Bob she's here! We're taking care of her. I don't know how in the hell she got here or how she even knew where I lived, but she's here. She's really upset and you need to get down here."

"Oakland. How the fuck did they get to Oakland California?"

"I'm telling you I don't know! Are you coming or what? She's in a right state and she needs you right now."

"Are the boys with her?"

"No. She said somebody let her out of somewhere and that the boys were fighting with somebody and that was all she said."

I quickly put the phone on loudspeaker and the guys all looked up at me hopefully.

"So they're in Oakland?"

"Yes. Bob she just turned up here, knocked on my door and said 'Is my Daddy here?'. Please just come down here as soon as you can, she really needs you."

"Thank god she's alright. Put her on the phone," I said as the guys watched me carefully. I felt slight hope now, if Cassie had turned up in Oakland then the twins hopefully wouldn't be too much further away.

"Daddy! I'm scared!"

"Thank god you're alright I was so worried. Don't be scared, Billie and Adie will take good care of you until I get there. I'm on my way now, but I'm going to be a long time."

"Josh and Robbie... they were fighting with Darren and I was scared."

"That fucker," I growled.

"Don't worry sweetie, stay with Billie Joe and he'll look after you until I get there, I'll be as fast as I can but its a long way." I love you. Just say it.

"OK. Here you go," I heard her say as she handed the phone back to Billie Joe.

"Billie take care of her, she's scared about her brothers so keep her distracted and happy until I get there, I'll leave right now and get the first plane out there."

"They drove them here. She told me right before I called you. In a van. The first night they took them about one third of the way I think, and now each day since then they've been moving them and they're in Oakland now. But for how long I wouldn't know."

"Keep her safe for me, I'll be there," I said, hanging up the phone, shoving it back into my pocket and then hurrying to get my shoes and wallet.

"Bob you can't be serious! It's on the other side of the country!"

"This is my daughter we are talking about! She's just been missing for three whole days and somehow she found Billie, that's all I need. I'm going and nobody will stop me," I said as I slammed the door behind me and sprinted to get into my car and to the airport as fast as I could...

ROBBIE'S POV.

It's been a few hours now until Cassie was taken out of the room. We don't know where she is but we're scared. I huddled closer into Josh's body to share the little warmth we had.

"Robbie I'm scared," he whispered and I wrapped my arms around his trembling form.

"Me too," I whispered back.

They had heard us talking earlier and we had paid dearly for it, we had now learned to only speak in whispers.

"What if they come back?" he whispered, wrapping his arms around me too so we could fully share our warmth.

We had no blankets and they had taken our jackets away from us. All we had was the cold, hard flood of the basement.

"If they come back then we fight again, we're not giving up to them."

"But they... he..."

"Shhh. It's OK. Try to get some sleep," I whispered gently.

After a few minutes I felt his tense body relax and heard his breathing slow down and deepen. I tried to fall asleep myself but it was no use, I had slept too much in the van on the way down here so I was now wide awake.

I let my mind wander, thinking of anything other than this dingy room and our situation right now. My memories settled on two things, the Madina Lake concert and sleeping with Taylor.

I settled on re-living the Madina Lake concert for now, not wanting to think about Taylor.

Just as I was getting really into the memory, like I was living it again, the door banged open and Josh jolted awake.

"You," slurred Darren, stumbling towards us. We quickly scrambled away from each other and towards the wall.

"Your sister got out," he said, stopping still and just staring at us. I felt huge happiness in knowing Cassie was free, I knew Dad would have a lot of people looking for us and she was bound to be safe by now.

"But you aren't going anywhere," he said, moving towards me and pinning me to the wall. There was nothing I could do, he was far too strong to try and fight back against.

I felt a cold tingle run down my spine as he started to lift my shirt. I noticed Josh back into a corner and sink down onto his knees, his head resting in his hands. I struggled and Darren smiled at me, I struggled more and got nowhere. He pulled my shirt over my head and then started to work on my belt as I fought him off as best I could.

I let out a useless cry for help before he proceeded to destroy everything I ever knew of myself.

BILLIE-JOE'S POV.

10 hours later.


The doorbell went and I got up as carefully as I could to go and get it. Cassie had fallen asleep laying across mine and Tre's laps. I had called the guys over, Adie and the boys were away and I couldn't handle her on my own, she was in such a state when she knocked the door.

I opened the door to find an exhausted looking Bob.

"Come on, she's sleeping," I said, pulling him inside.

"Thank you so much. I've been so worried, I haven't slept properly, I can't eat I just..."

"I can't even imagine," I said with a shudder. The way I would be feeling if one of my boys went missing would be indescribable.

"Where is she?"

"In the lounge asleep on Tre," I said, leading him into the room. Tre was awake now and as soon as he saw Bob he picked up Cassie gently and handed her over to him.

"Cassie, wake up," he said softly, sitting down on the couch beside Tre.

"Cassie," he said, shaking her shoulder gently. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

"Tre, Mike, lets leave them alone for a few minutes," I said, practically dragging both of them out of the room with me and then closing the door.

I still wanted to know how she knew where to find me but I guess that could wait for another time.

TAYLOR'S POV.

My parents were out. Thank god. They may have adopted me but they will never be my real parents, never replace my real parents.

I stood in the bathroom in my favourite MCR shirt and my black pajama pants, holding a white stick and waiting for a timer to go off, indicating five minutes had passed.

The longest five minutes of my life.

The timer began to ring and I jumped, flicking it off with a shaking hand. I took a deep breath and turned over the pregnancy test I held in my right hand.

Positive.

Fuck.

It has to be Robbie's. I haven't slept with anybody else in over three months and I'm really late now.

But he's fucking missing! I can't even talk to him about this if he's vanished somewhere!

Positive.

I'm not ready for this. I can't be a Mom at fifteen and as soon as I tell Robbie, he'll leave me for sure.

Positive.

Holy shit! A baby! A living, breathing, real baby that needs round the clock care and love and attention. I just can't be handling that!

Positive.

But on the other hand, a little bundle of joy I can hold in my arms and watch grow up.

Positive...

I can't do this. I'm not telling Robbie anything about this and I'm having an abortion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man... isn't Taylor a bitch? Hehe and I bet you all thought she was so nice at first too...

Comments please, or I don't continue.