Forgotten

Escape.

JOSH'S POV

"Robbie's gone?" Cassie's deep blue eyes filled up with tears as I told her where I was going.

"Yes sweetie Robbie went out for a walk and we're going to bring him home OK?"

"But what about me?"

"Uncle Frank has come to take care of you, is that alright?"

"Josh, don't give her an option on this, the others are helping us look and Frank volunteered to come and take care of her, she's only going to want Ray," said Dad as he rummaged through the drawers in the living room to find a flashlight.

"Not fluffy?"

I smirked.

"No Ray is coming with us, Frank will take care of you," I said, patting her on the head gently and starting to nervously pace the room as I waited for the guys to arrive.

The doorbell rang and I literally sprinted to answer it.

"FLUFFY!" shrieked Cassie, leaping on Ray who hugged her tightly, lifting her up to his height.

"Can you stay and look after me? We can play with my dollies and then you can play your guitar and I can sing with you and then we can bake cookies and-"

"Cassie enough," said Dad and she fell silent at once.

"Bob, I can stay and Frank can look, I really don't mind at all," said Ray as Cassie buried her hand deeply into his hair and giggled loudly.

"It makes no difference, I just wish they'd hurry up!"

During the next five tense minutes Mikey, Gerard and Frank all arrived, Mikey looking like he had just got out of the shower.

"Were you in the shower Mikey?" asked Gerard with a slight smirk on his face as he noticed Mikeys wet chest exposed by his open jacket. Mikey nodded.

"Alright here's how this is going to work," said Dad loudly so everybody stopped what they were doing and payed attention to him.

"Frank, check the bus and train stations, take this picture." Dad handed Frank a picture of Robbie, "Ask if anybody has seen him getting on a train or bus going anywhere."

"Mikey, you need to go to the airport and make sure he's not trying to get on a flight to anywhere, then once you've done that, drive through the rougher parts of town, just look at the outside of bars and see if you can see him hanging around anywhere like that."

"Gee just drive around and see if you can see him anywhere, just drive up and down the blocks, check by the mall, any car parks, you know what I mean, just look for him," said Dad. The guys all nodded and ran to their cars, driving off one by one to go and search for my brother.

"Josh I called the New Jersey Police and Officer Davies in Chicago, so all the right people are looking for him, we need to check the local area around here on foot OK?"

I nodded and grabbed my jacket off the hook near the front door. I pulled it on and followed Dad out into the night to go and search for Robbie.

OFFICER DAVIES' POV

"God damn it! How?" I yelled into the phone.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I spat at the mumbled reply.

"Well, fix it. The boy is missing, this is dangerous. You have to find him. Now."

I slammed the phone back into its holder with unnecessary force. How could this be happening? Now there's a young life at stake, on my watch.

I did the only thing I could do, gathered my team and sent them to the place where it was all going to happen. Nicola Phillips house. That was where Robie was going, that was where the newly escaped Darren Sharpe was going. That was where I had to be going. Before it was too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers. I know its been forever since I updated and that this update was hardly worth waiting for. I already have the next chapter written, I just want to post the one first to get peoples attention back onto the story. When I have 8 comments I will post the next chapter. Apologies for not updating in a long time, hopefully i'm back to writing now. Thanks for sticking with the story, next chapter is worth the wait.