Forgotten

Taylor's House

ROBBIE'S POV

I knew they were looking for me, but I also knew I had something to do before I left for where I was going. I hid in an empty dumpster for the longest time, hearing people I knew call my name as they searched for me. I kept waiting for the lid to be thrown open and the sickening, orange glow of the streetlight above to come flooding in. But it didn't.

Thinking I had waited plenty long enough, I climbed out and ran.

****

I reached her back yard and quickly climbed over the gate. The light was on in her bedroom and I hoped she was alone. I gripped the trellis ascending the wall, and began to climb.

It was much harder to climb than I had originally anticipated, but I reached her slightly open window relatively quickly and quietly. I pushed the window open the rest of the way and climbed in.

She wasn't in the room, the door to her attached bathroom was closed and I could hear her brushing her teeth. Knowing she would panic when she saw me, I tiptoed over to the main bedroom door and turned the key, locking it instantly. I stowed the key safely in the zipper compartment of my wallet.

I heard the tap run and then her sniff slightly.

I stood back over by the window, trembling with guilt and fear. I was so angry about what she had done, but hiding from the people looking for me had given me a chance to think, and it really was for the best.

She opened the bathroom door slowly and didn't look at all surprised to see me. Her eye-makeup was smeared all down her face from where she had been crying and I felt so desperately sorry for what I had done to her.

"Robbie, please leave," she said quietly.

"I came to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm glad you did what you did, I couldn't have raised a child, it would have been the only way. I just would have appreciated you telling me," I explained, my voice shaking slightly.

"Are you really sorry?" she asked.

"Yes. I am. I'm so sorry, I feel terrible. I'll never do anything like that again, I swear on my life."

"Show me you're sorry," she said.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I said, show me you're sorry," she repeated, sitting down on the edge of her bed and crossing her legs.

"How?"

"I'm sure you can think of something," she said, a suggestive tone creeping into her voice.

"Is this what you mean?" I asked, crossing the room to where she was sat and standing right in front of her, putting my hands on her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around my hips and looked up at me.

"You're getting there," she said softly.

I gently layed her down on the bed before me, then lay down beside her, facing her and turning her onto her side.

I placed a gentle kiss on her lips and then looked deeply into her eyes.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"I forgive you."

"I need to go, I have to find somewhere to stay and if I leave it any later there wont be any transport so I'd better -" she pressed her lips to mine and cut me off.

Her arms quickly wrapped themselves around me and her body pressed against mine. I felt a surge of excitement and kissed her back, placing my hands on her hips and pulling her closer to me.

"Stay here," she said quickly, breaking the kiss for just a second.

"Under one condition."

"Whats that?" I asked, pulling back a little and looking at her curiously.

A smirk formed on her lips and she took my hands. She placed one under her shirt, just below her right breast and the other on the top of her inner thigh.

"Figure it out," she breathed, that sexy smirk still on her face.

I knew exactly what she wanted. I tentatively moved my hand up and cupped her breast, squeezing slightly. She let out a soft groan and pushed my other hand further up her inner thigh. I smirked and moved it higher again, rubbing softly through the soft fabric of her pajamas.

"A little higher," she whispered. I tentatively put my hand over where she wanted it but then froze. I had no idea what I was doing.

"Whats up?" She asked softly.

I blushed.

"I don't know what to do," I admitted quickly. To my surprise she smiled.

"I find that really hot, you're so inexperienced."

"Really?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, because this way, I get to talk you through it," she whispered in my ear. I gulped and prayed she couldn't feel my bodies reaction to her just yet.

"First you gotta get me out of these clothes," she said in a really sexy voice.

"I think they look better on the floor anyway," I smirked, pulling down her pajama pants. She sat up and pulled her shirt over her head.

I almost growled and dived on top of her instantly, pinning her down onto the bed, my hands hungrily exploring the newly exposed skin, settling on her breasts. My mouth found her neck and I kissed and sucked on the soft, pale skin as my hands gently squeezed, wondering why I hadn't bothered much with these last time we'd done anything like this. She sighed a little and arched her back slightly off the bed, and I guessed she liked what I was doing

"So what are you into?" she asked.

"I don't know, teach me," I said in a voice that didn't sound anything like mine.

"I can try," she smirked, quickly flipping us over and straddling my waist. She was only in her panties and the pain my jeans were causing me was becoming unbearable.

"Get my jeans off, they're.. hurting me," I gasped as she ground down onto me.

She smirked and slowly undid my belt buckle, then the button a zipper of my jeans, pushing them down my legs, pulling them and my socks off my feet and throwing them aside.

"You know what I want?" she asked, pulling my shirt off with such force I thought she was going to rip it.

"What do you want?"

"I want this," she ran her hand over my erection through the thin fabric of my boxers "in my mouth," she finished.

"T-Taylor!" I spluttered, sitting bolt upright immediately.

"Relax," she said, pushing me back down onto the bed.

"You can't!"

"Why not?"

I wasn't sure if it was just the shock of her wanting to do that, or the fact I wanted it so badly, but I wasn't sure I could actually go through with it.

"I... I don't want you looking at me naked.." I lied quickly.

"Well thats no problem," she said, jumping up off the bed and switching off the lights, plunging the room into total darkness.

When her weight landed back on the bed I started to feel strange about being there. What am I doing here? I asked myself.

She grabbed my hand and put it on her thigh, then guided it up over her hip and over her side. Her underwear was gone and I felt myself completely slip under her control.

"Do whatever you want, but just do it quick," I groaned, pushing my hips up to try and get some attention.

"Poor, impatient little Robbie," she said, a slight trace of laughter in her voice.

"You have no idea what you're in for tonight.. and if you don't do everything I ask.. you can't stay here. Don't worry, you'll enjoy it, I promise you. So you still want to stay here?"

"Of course," I grinned, even though she couldn't see me through the dark.

A huge wave of excitement crashed through my body and I knew I was in for one hell of a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments guys, I bet this wasn't what you were expecting as the next chapter! Comments = updates : )