Status: Inactive

I Never Got The Chance To Even Tell Him…

Wanna Dance?

I had just moved to Baltimore with my best friend Leighton and we were already invited to a house party. It’s not that I don’t like parties, I love them, but we just got done moving in can we have a little bit of time to rest? Apparently not, Leighton is forcing me to go with her. The guy who invited her, I think his name was Joe, no, hmmmm, Jack! Yes, Jack apparently is just so hott, according to her, that we have to go so she can see him again. I give myself a good hour to get ready. I do some smokey makeup, you have to look good everywhere you go; you never know who you are going to see or meet. I put on my oversized white shirt with a short denim skirt and top it off with my black ankle boots and a clutch. I walk into Leighton’s room which apparently she didn’t take the time to unpack because there is boxes piled up everywhere with clothes scattered throughout the room. She is in the middle of the room on the floor with a frustrated look on her face.

“What’s up?” I ask to see what is wrong with her.

“I don’t have anything to wear to look good for Jack tonight.” She looks like she is about to cry over it. She is so overdramatic sometimes.
“Here, let’s go into my room and you can wear something of mine.” I say and as I do I see her face light up.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! You’re a lifesaver!”

“I know.” I smile back in reply. We head into my room and I find the perfect outfit for her. She looks great, as usual, when she puts it on I do her hair and makeup for her and we are ready to go. We hop into my Lexus my parents, filthy rich parents, had bought me. It takes us a little longer than expected to get there since we have absolutely no idea where to go, but we still manage to make it on time. As soon as we walk in Leighton sees I suppose Jack because as soon as her eye catches his eye, her face starts to light up. So, now I’m just standing here by myself so I go up to the keg and fill up a red cup and lean against a wall overlooking the party; a bunch of drunken people making out, couples grinding, and guys getting rejected by sober girls. I feel the alcohol finally starting to set in so I go and get more.

Next thing I know I’m dancing to the music in the middle of the crowd. Suddenly I feel warm big hands wrap around my waist as I sway to the music. Next thing I know we start grinding. I haven’t even see his face so I turn around eyes closed worried about how ugly he will turn out, his chest is now against mine, I open my eyes slowly. He is the exact opposite as I thought, he is gorgeous. He has brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, basically a perfect face. A perfect face I recognized, Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low. I never really heard their music, but always thought he was funny and hott.

“Hey.” He states, with a little bit of a slur due to the alcohol, but it’s ok because so do I, which gets me out of my gaze I have been holding on him.

“Hey.” I reply.

“I’m Alex. You?”

“Blair.”

“Well Blair you’re a great dancer.” I blush.

“Thanks I guess.”

“You know you are pretty hott when you’re drunk. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me with force. He asks for entrance and I gladly let him in. Both of us are not really aware of what we are doing since we were drunk off our asses. He pulls my hips onto his and leads me upstairs while still keeping our lips connected. He pulls a door open and locks it. He sits down on the bed pulling me on top of him. He stops kissing me and starts slowly kissing up and down my shoulder. Next, thing we both know clothes are being shed over across the room. Now, our bodies are grinding and moving perfectly in sync, harmonizing as we moan each other’s names.

My eyes start to finally open due to the sun pouring in through the blinds. I have a major ass headache and then I realize I’m not lying in my bed. I look around and realize there is someone next to me. His back is to me so I can’t see his face. I slip my clothes back on after having to search around the room for my scattered clothing. Then, I know who it is, Alex. Crap! We slept together and it’s not even someone I know, just another one night stand. I don’t want to let him think that I hated it or anything, so I write down my number and put it next to him on the night stand as I silently open the door and exit. I walk out of the house and notice my car isn’t here anymore. Crap! Leighton must have taken my car home. I take out my cell phone and call her to pick me up.

She pulls up in front of me 5 minutes later.
“Hey. Sorry I took the car last night needed to get home and god knows what I would have walked in on last night.” She tells me with an apologetic face.

“Nah, it is okay and I don’t think you would have wanted to have seen.” I tell her.
“So, who was the lucky guy last night?”

“Alex Gaskarth.”
“No way! Remember how I was talking about Jack?”

“Yep, he was like all you talked about, why?” I look at her face and realize that it was the Jack Barakat as in Alex’s best friend and band mate.”No. Are you serious?”

“Dead serious. I told him about you and he said you and Alex would be great together so we have to have lunch together later today, I hope you’re up for it.”

“No. I’m kind of not. I just slept with the fucking guy that I barely know. Now you want me to meet up with him again while it will turn out to be plain awkward!” I yell at her. “I’m sorry for yelling. I just… I just don’t know I have a major hangover and it will be so awkward.”

“Blair, you have to come. Please for me?” She gives me her best puppy dog face.

“Fine, Leigh. But if it gets to be too awkward I’m going to just get up and leave.”

“Thank you! You’re the best friend I can ever have!”

“I know, now can we get me some Advil, please?”

“Of course.” She replies.

I just can’t wait to have a completely awkward lunch date with Leighton, Jack, and Alex. Whom I just slept with and we both know virtually nothing about each other besides our names. Great sounds like bundles of joy!
♠ ♠ ♠
It sucks. There will be tons of drama. This is just like the first chapter which we obviously need to lead into the drama. Comment and subscribe to this sucky story!
Blair's Outfit
Leighton's Outfit