Status: Inactive

I Never Got The Chance To Even Tell Him…

Thanksgiving Drama

I slowly opened my eyes due to the bright sunlight pouring in to Warren’s room. I roll over and expect him to be there, but he’s not, instead there is a note on his pillow. I pick it up and read it. “Hey, sorry I had to leave; I didn’t want to wake you. We all had to go film a video for Voleurz. We will be back around 1 o’clock, so do whatever and text any of us around that time. - Warren” I smile knowing how such a simple little note can light up my day; believe it or not it’s the first little note I have gotten from a guy. I put on my clothes from yesterday, I always feel like a hobo when I come here and leave here wearing the same outfit from yesterday, maybe I should just leave an extra outfit here.

For the first time in like what it felt like years I had to walk up the hill to the aspens all by myself with no Warren here to give me a piggy back ride. After, the long and tiring walk up the hill I finally somehow manage to get up to our room and change my outfit after taking a refreshing shower. I looked for my laptop and when I did of course it was dead and I couldn’t find the charger. I figured Leighton wouldn’t mind if I borrowed hers for a little bit to video chat Alex. I open up ooVoo and see that Alex is indeed on so I call him. After about my third time calling him he finally answers the video chat.

“Hey there, by time you answered me. Do you not like me anymore?” I say with a fake pout.

“Yes! I absolutely hate you because you were so mean and such a tease last time we video chatted!” He says like a little kid. Sometimes I do question if he seriously is a little kid stuck in a different body.

“What have ya’ll been up to besides sulking around because I’m not there?” I say sarcastically.

“Oh god it’s horrible we have no one here with us, I don’t know how much longer we can last!” He says back in the same sarcastic tone. “No, we are just doing normal things on tour performing and pulling pranks on the other bands.” He states the last part with a smirk. God I would be too scared to go on tour with those guys if I wasn’t with the guys, they would probably pull pranks on me 24/7 just enough to make me want to kill them.

“You shouldn’t do that. I’m sure they are like scared to even look at you guys now without thinking you are about to pull a prank on them.” I say shaking my head at him.

“Nah, it’s too much fun to see them pee their pants shitless. How is the partying without me?”

“I wish I could tell you, but honestly I forget every night when I wake up. Well besides the parts of the night caught on video, but…”

“But what?”

“I’d rather not explain how horrendous my karaoke voice was to someone who can manage to sing perfect drunk or not.”

“Oh boy. I feel bad for all those poor people who had to witness that.”

“Hey! I sorry we all can’t be wonderful singers like you Gaskarth!”

“I know I’m just so perfect.”

“Psh! You’re far from perfect!” I say with a smile.

“You just don’t want to admit how perfect I am, I understand it is a hard thing to do.”

“It is.”

“But you know you want to say it.”

“Hmm, how about no?”

“Hmmm, your hott when you argue, but I’d rather hear you say it.” I hear Jack in the background calling Alex.

“Aww, look at that Jack needs you so go to him and I’ll say it when you come back.” Of course, I never would say it.

“Humph! Fine.”

I decided to go explore the internet and look up the latest celeb gossip since I’ve been here I have completely lost touch with the outside world. Today is a big day because it’s Monday meaning that tonight Leighton and I will have Thanksgiving dinner with Warren’s parents, who are apparently filthy rich, so I have to get ready around 2 o’clock so I can be ready by 4 o’clock. I decide to make myself a little lunch since tonight there will be plenty of food to eat. The Jersey Shore is on, which I’m addicted too, and it’s a marathon so of course I have to watch it. It’s around 1 o’clock so I decide to cut myself off with the marathon, sadly, and I text Warren.

Sent- Hey! How was filming today?

Received- Awesome! We got up just in time to film during the sunrise. I should bring you up there sometime, it’s amazing.

Sent- That would be amazing I’m sure, but I’m not a morning person, but maybe for you I will do it. : )

Received- Cuz I am so awesome. Ru going to come over?

Sent- Whoa there when did you get cocky? Lol and nope I have to go get ready for tonight, meet you at your place around 3:30?

Received- K sounds like a plan.

Leighton's POV :

I rolled over in bed and saw Eric was already awake.

"Hey." I said in my groggy morning voice.

"Hey." He said back while putting his arms around my waist and pulling me into him for a kiss which leaded to a hott make out session. After that we got ready for the day and went out to breakfast and a little shopping trip around the village. It was around 1:15 when we decided to head back up to my room this time since I knew Blair was going over to some girls house to get ready for the dinner over her non-boyfriend's parent's house. I don't even know why I was going to be honest it's not like I cared one bit. I opened the room door and as soon as I did Eric grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him kissing me with a lot of lust and force. Somehow we ended up on the couch with me on top of him. Still after a year of not being together I remember where his sweet spot is and I continue to kiss right there at the bottom of his neck on his right side causing him to moan my name in response. Now, it was his turn he was kissing the bottom of my jaw all the way down my collar bone, making me moan his name.

Jack's POV:

I finally had gotten Alex to watch this movie with me. Now, he just left me to go write a song
or something. "Oh Leighton!" Wtf? What was that? I go towards the moaning which is really weird considering they are saying my girlfriends name. It turns out it was Alex's laptop still open with a video chat with Blair. I look at the screen and just leave my mouth open in response. Right there on the monitor is my girlfriend moaning a guy named Eric's name, only in a bra and underwear, pretty sexy underwear, but what the fuck! She is such a slut cheating on me! I can't stop watching it, which is really weird but then again so am I. I see Rian walk into the room I shh him and mouth him to come here, I need to make sure I'm not imaging that my girlfriend is cheating on me. I point to the screen and him himself is wide-eyed and mouth catching flies staring at the screen. I exit the chat I just can't stand it any longer and neither can Rian. I know I have to confront her and break it off, but I'm going to wait until later, I know she is quite busy at the moment.

Blair's POV:

The other day Warren was talking about his family and mentioned how his sister lives her. She sounded pretty cool, so I got her number and I’m heading over to her house to get ready with her. I got into the car and headed towards the address she had texted me earlier. I got out of the car with my bag with my makeup and my dress in hand and ringed the doorbell. I was greeted by Sam Williams. She was just like how Warren described her short, blonde hair, and blue eyes she was a year younger than I was. Overall she looked like a short version of a Barbie doll.

“Hey! I’m Blair.”

“Sam. Nice to meet you. Warren has told me so many good things about you and from what he says we should get along perfect.” When I got into the house it was decorated nice and cozy, I loved it. We went into her room and I set down my bag and poured out the contents to show her. I placed the dress carefully down; I tried to avoid getting any wrinkles in it. We decided to chat about random things like her obsession with Barbie and how her roommate just left to move back to Australia random things after that we were going to get ready at 2 o’clock. I turns out we have a lot in common and she is about the sweetest girl I could ever meet. She decided she would choose from my makeup bag and pick out what she liked to do my makeup and I did the same with hers. I was getting my makeup done by her first. She ended up doing some black eye shadow, mascara, and a pink lipstick. For her I choose light pink lip gloss, brown mascara, and light pink eye shadow. My hair ended up being curled and pulled into a high pony tail and I put her hair up in a pony tying it with a brown ribbon after adding some volume to her hair. We were both very careful when we put on our dresses, we should have put them on first, but I never think before I do anything. I put on my ballerina heels and tied the string up in a bow. Then I transferred the makeup I used, cell, money, and license into my clutch, which Leighton and I both bought together since were geeks we buy the same things. The final thing we both had to do was put our jewelry on which was the easiest part. I just left the rest of my crap with her since we agreed to hang out afterwards.

Jack's POV:

I decided I couldn't handle it any longer and called Leighton. I hear her say in a sweet innocent tone, "Hey lover boy."

"Oh since when have I been your lover boy? Last I checked at 1:30 your lover boy was Eric. You know Eric, the guy you hooked up with and the one you were moaning his name? Do you recall a fucking Eric Leighton?" I could her she start to sob as I spit the words with
hatred into my cell phone.

"Listen Jack, I'm sorry I..." I cut her off before she could give me some bullshit lie.

"Leighton, don't even fucking try, I saw it with my own eyes looks like someone left the video chat on. I get it you don't care, but fuck Leighton! You had to do it like that you couldn't even break up with me. You had to fucking torture me like that sitting there watching my girlfriend on top of some guy. I'm done with your fucking shit Leighton it's over." I say and do not let her even talk and just hang up.

Leighton's POV Of the Phone Call:

Eric ended up leaving right after our hott hook up session. I see my laptop is open and just slam the screen shut not even bothering to notice what was on the screen. I see Jack is calling me on my cell phone and answer in a sweet voice, hey I can like two guys at once. "Hey lover boy."

"Oh since when have I been your lover boy? Last I checked at 1:30 your lover boy was Eric.
You know Eric, the guy you hooked up with and the one you were moaning his name? Do you recall a fucking Eric Leighton?" How the hell did he find out. It happened not even an half and hour ago! His words sting and rip at my heart with each syllable. I start sobbing into the phone. Just because I cheated on him doesn't mean I don't care about him because I do.

"Listen Jack, I'm sorry I..." I had no idea what to say to repair things so I tried to pour my heart out, but he cut me off before I could.

"Leighton, don't even fucking try, I saw it with my own eyes looks like someone left the video chat on. I get it you don't care, but fuck Leighton! You had to do it like that you couldn't even break up with me. You had to fucking torture me like that sitting there watching my girlfriend on top of some guy. I'm done with your fucking shit Leighton it's over." I practically having a mental break down on the phone. I want to beg him not to say this, but he hangs up before I can get one word in. I call him back at least ten times, but no answer at one point it just goes straight to voicemail. I take a shower to get the mascara that has been running down my face off and get ready without Blair, for the thanksgiving dinner at Warren's parents house. Right now I envied her and how she still had her boyfriend and the guy on the side even if she wasn't doing anything with him.

Blair's POV:

We both made sure we were all good to go and hopped into her black Lexus and headed to
her parents. After all the winding roads to get up Whistler Mountain to Sam’s parents house we finally arrived and saw cars everywhere parked on the street. It took us awhile to find a spot, but we somehow managed. We walked up the street to the gigantic house. I was now just following Sam around the house since she obviously knows her way around. Leighton was supposed to text me when she got her. I felt bad for leaving her by herself to get ready, but why not take the opportunity to make a new friend? Sam found Warren on her walk through the house and I just stayed there with him while she went her own way.
God Warren looked good in a nice blue dress shirt and dress pants. He always looked good, but tonight it was like damn!

“Looking good.” I state.

“I wish I could say the same,” He says, “but you look better than good.” I smile at his comment that caused me to blush a deep shade of red.

“Thanks.” I say as my phone vibrates and I’m guessing it’s Leighton so I just automatically answer the phone.

“Ello?” I say in a British accent to make fun of Warren.

“Hey. I just got here, where are you?”

“Umm. I am, well I don’t know this house is like a maze.” I say with a laugh. Warren grabs the phone out of my hand and rattles off directions to where we are in the house. Directions! He hands the phone back to me. “Thanks. If you weren’t here I probably would have been like trying to explain to her what I am wearing which wouldn’t help since everyone is like wearing black.” I laugh.

“Yeah, that would not have helped her out. She would be here for the next decade looking for you.” Right after he is done with his little remark Leighton comes up to us.

“Hey! Looking good!” I say and she truly is. She is wearing a black long sleeve dress, red heels, mascara, black eye shadow, red lipstick, and is using the same clutch as me which causes me to laugh.

“What?” She asks in a confused tone, I just hold up my clutch and she laughs too. “Great
minds think alike!”

“Oh yeah! I forgot how brilliant we both are and ignored the fact that I’m a dumb blonde, who didn’t know if Utah was a city or a state. So totally true.” I say using my sarcasm. All three of us link arms, me being in the middle with Leighton to my left and Warren to my right. We were all walking in sync to which probably made it look like a scene from a movie where something big is about to go down. When in real life all we did was find the rest of the guys.

“Hey!” Leighton and I say to greet them. We all exchanged our hugs and formed a little circle in the middle of whatever room out of the millions there are. Apparently Cam just got a girlfriend and she is coming later. When he said that I looked over to Leighton, who surprisingly didn’t really seem to care, maybe I was wrong thinking there was something going on between them.

After all of little socialization it was time to eat and thank god because I was starving. We all walked to the dining room, but sadly not in sync like earlier. When we walked in there was a huge long table and other tables surrounding the main table. Warren led the way to a table that just sat Sam, Warren, Leighton, Cam, Alex, Jesse, Jay, and me. The food there was delicious. At some point in the meal I had to get up and go to the bathroom, so I grabbed the clutch and excused myself. I, surprisingly, found the bathroom quickly. After doing what I had to do, I opened the clutch to reapply my makeup, or so I thought. Turns out I had grabbed Leighton’s clutch. When I saw it her phone was buzzing. I looked at the main screen that read- Eric <3. What the hell? Leighton’s ex? And why was there a heart still next to his
name? I decided to be nosy and read it.

Received- Hey. I was thinking maybe later we could have a repeat of last night.
Last night? Thousands of questions ran through my mind. What happened last night, why is he here in Whistler, what the hell she is cheating on Jack and accused me with cheating on Alex, when I didn’t? What was happening? I quickly put the phone back and walked back to the table. I placed her clutch further towards her and put mine on the opposite side of me. The rest of dinner went great, if you don't count the glares I gave Leighton when she way looking the other way. After dinner was dessert. Hell to be honest I had no idea what is was, but it was a slice of heaven this piece of cake. Now that we were all done eating Warren grabbed my hand and I knew it was time to meet the parents. For some reason I was nervous they won't like me, which is weird because we aren't dating and I'm just a friend. I wasn't even nervous meeting Alex's parents.

"Mum, Dad, this is Blair." Warren says.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I give the dad a handshake and his "mum", I love how calls her mum since he grew up in Britain, but she pulled me into a hug.

"I'm Anna and this is my husband Dave. I'm glad we could finally get to meet the young lady who seems to keep my son's attention all the time." I blush at her last comment.

"Mum, come on!" He says obviously embarrassed.

"Aww, come on it's true. You know the other day I stumbled along some photos of when you were a young lad, maybe I should go get them." She states.

"I bet he was an adorable little boy. Was..." I tried to ask a question, but Warren cut me off before I could.

"You know what I think I just heard Leighton wanting you." He says. I highly doubt that he did there is so much noise in the room. He grabs my arm and turns around pulling me with him.
"Nice to meet you!" I say turning my head around to say goodbye to them. "Your parents
seem very lovely."

"They are just an embarrassment."

"Aww, Williams here just got embarrassed because of his mummy and daddy!" I say with a smile laughing at him.

"You know there is a snowball outside with your name written all over it." He says.

"You wouldn't dare do that to me would you?" I ask with a puppy dog look on my face. He doesn't say anything, which means no he wouldn't dare to throw a snowball at me. The rest of the night our whole little group is just enjoying ourselves telling jokes and simply talking. Leighton the whole time obviously had something on her mind or should I say someone. Just wait till we go back to the room and then she will get loaded with some questions. The night ended up turning out flawlessly minus the Leighton ordeal. We all said our goodbyes and I told Leighton I have to go get some of my stuff from Sam's house and then I would meet her back at the hotel.

I walked in Sam's house and put my crap into my bag and left my dress and heels on. I thanked her for doing my hair and makeup earlier and we agreed to defiantly hang out again soon. I hopped into my car and headed back to the hotel. I walk into our room and just go off on her with my questions.

"How could you do that to Jack? What were you thinking? Eric! What is he even doing here? How long has this been going on? You didn't even tell me! You are such a hypocrite accusing me of cheating on Alex! You are such a little slut! How could you do that! I can barley even look at you now. You know what I'm not even going to stay here with you!" I yell at her. I grab my bags and stuff all of my crap in my bags.

"Oh don't act so innocent bitch! You're telling me that you never had one romantic thought of you and your little lover Warren."

"Oh trust me I have and I have enjoyed every second of them, but I never went and actually did them! Ms. I just hook up with my ex boyfriend! How can you even live with yourself knowing what you did! You broke someone's heart and fucked up my life pretty well! How can I hang out with Alex and his BEST FREIND Jack with out having it be awkward? Huh? That's what I thought your silent when you fuck up and act as the center of attention when your in your own little I'm miss perfect world look at me I'm so great! Thanks a fucking a lot bitch because just like Jack I'm done with your bullshit!" She is just staring at me while I'm yelling at her while I'm packing my bags. I finish putting my crap in my bags and slam the door shut as I hear her say.

"I really won't miss you bitch!"

I have no idea where I'm going, I'm just circling around town when it dawns upon me how Sam just lost her room mate and I turn around and head straight towards her house. I pull up next to the curb and get out of the car with my bags in hand and knock on the door to see her clad in a Barbie nightgown and hot pink slippers. I guess she wasn't kidding about her obsession with Barbie!

"Hey, can I stay here for a while things aren't so great between Leighton and me right now."

"Yeah, of course sure. You want to come in and talk about it? I just made some chocolate chip cookies and have milk." She is way too nice and kind.

"I would love too." I walk in and put my bags down in the guest room, which I could have told you was hott pink before even walking in the room. We sit down on the bed and stuff our faces with cookies while chugging down milk and talking about everything Leighton, Warren, Alex, and anything else we could possibly think of at the moment it was good, it gave me time to relax and release my stress. She told me I could stay as long as I wanted which made me feel happy because I could see myself having fun with Sam. She told me that I don't dress girly enough, which I disagree, but she is going to give me a Barbie makeover tomorrow, which to be honest I'm quite scared. I go to bed totally drained of all energy my body has.

Warren's POV:

The guys and I go back to our room and just throw ourselves down on the couches. Thanksgiving with Blair turned out to be very successful. I decided to start to brainstorm with the guys some possible dates to woo Blair over by the end of her holiday.

"Maybe you should bring her on a date to a fancy restaurant." Jesse states trying to throw some ideas out there.

"Nah. We need something more extravagant and romantic." I state

"How about dinner before watching the sunset on the top of the mountain?" Alex puts in the conversation.

"No. Dude I got it. You bring her on the snowmobile up the mountain to the fondue dinner and then watch the sunset after dinner!" Cam shouts out and everyone stares at him.

"Dude. Who knew Mr. Cam Doyle was such a romantic. It's perfect." I say.

"I got tricks up my selfeve." He states with a little smirk on his face. We all head to our rooms and go to bed. I know all I dreamed about was Blair and how perfect she just is. Even my parents liked her, compared to the ones who meet them, my parents tore them apart, but she is just perfect. I know it.