Status: Inactive

I Never Got The Chance To Even Tell Him…

I Have to Know

I roll over in bed and look at the clock it’s 12:30. Why the hell would anyone in the right mind be texting me now? They should all know by now that I do not get up till at least 1:30! I grunt as I go to reach my phone. I look at the screen one new text message from Alex. Now, I’m not so mad, I’m happy. I read the text.

From Alex: Hey! Sorry if I am waking you up. Leighton said something about how you sleep in late. I just wanted to let you know you have to be ready by 2:30 and bring a bathing suit.

Now, this makes me even more curious as to what he has in store for me. I walk downstairs just in time to see Leighton fall on her ass after tripping on air. She is very talented at that.

“I see your morning is off to a good start, Leigh.” I say sarcastically while laughing at her clumsiness. I walk over and help her up.

“Thanks, and very funny Blair, but it actually is off to a good start Jack is bringing me to dinner and a movie.” She says while smiling.

“Very nice. Well Alex is taking me, while I don’t know where yet, but I know it involves water.”

“Well sounds like we will both be having fun today.”

“Time?”

“Yeah, it’s time.” We always say this to each other than it’s a race to see who can pick out the best outfit in the fastest time, and then we do hair and makeup for each other. I jet upstairs while Leighton is right behind me, but then I hear a thud, just her falling again and I just laugh and keep going. I go straight to my closet pulling out my black and white Billabong bathing suit. I figure I should wear a dress so I can slip it on and off, so I pick my short black floral dress. I go simple with the shoes don’t know where I’ll be walking, so I choose my black converse. Then, I top it off with hoops and a silver lock and key necklace.

I walk into Leighton’s room to get her approval. “What do you think?” I ask

“Very cute and nice. I like it. Hold on one minute…I’m done! If I didn’t fall, I would have beaten you.”

“Uh huh sure you would have. Let’s see what you got here. Going classy I see.” She has a black dress, well black on the top with black and white stripes at the bottom. Then, she has green accessories.

“ Jack will love it, I’m sure. So, you have to do my hair and makeup first!”

“Fine. I say we go not so heavy with you and we have to use waterproof obviously.” I put my outfit on and then Leighton does the rest. Now, I do the same with her.

“Damn, we look good.” She says trying to be serious but we both end up just laughing. Alex should be here any minute, just as that thought pops into my head the doorbell rings. My heart starts to speed up as I get closer and closer to the door. Before I open it Leighton screams from upstairs “If you’re going to sleep with him again use protection!” Sometimes she is just so weird! I open the door and get greeted by Alex looking good as usual.

“Wow you look good Blair.” He states checking me out up and down.

“Thanks I guess.” I say as I blush. We head out to his car as he holds the door open for me and I thank him. I’m playing with the hem of my dress trying to figure out where we are headed to. I just can’t resist so I ask him.

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise so I’m not telling you.”

“Come on please Alex.” I try to put on an adorable face as he looks over.

He sighs.” I’m not telling you no matter how cute you look, but I will say it’s a place I come to just think and relax.”

I huff in reply.”Alex Gaskarth you’re a meanie!” I say like a little kid who doesn’t get what they want from their parents.

“You know you still like me.” He says as we pull up to the side of some random road and kisses my cheek. He gets out of the car and opens mine before I even get the chance to.

“Thank you.” He grabs my hand instantly I feel a warm feeling wash over me. He leads us down an unmarked path in the woods. We talk about everything like life as we continue walking. He stops and asks, “Do you hear that?”

“Yeah, I actually do, is that water?” He replies with a nod and a smile that could make your whole body just melt. He starts walking again until we get to our destination. I look around it’s beautiful.

“Alex, I love it, it’s perfect.” I say in awe. I see a blue calm lake surrounded by rocks and patches of grass, one that has a basket and a blanket, a picnic.

“Doesn’t it look like a scene out of a movie?” He asks.

“It does. So, let me get this straight, you did all of this for me?” I ask as we go and sit down on the blanket.

He tucks a piece of a stray hair behind my ear and whispers to me, “Of course, I picked this place because it’s beautiful, just like you.”

I can’t resist him any much longer and crush my lips on top of his. He is shocked at first, but ends up kissing me back with as much passion as I did. Next thing you know we are on top of each other rolling around. I break the kiss to get some air as he continues to kiss me from my jaw down to my neck. I remember I’m wearing my bathing suit and ask him, “Want to go for a swim?” He nods in reply.

“I’ll race you there.” I nod as I’m stripping my shoes and dress off. He counts down, “One…Two…Three!” We both run straight for the water, somehow I’m in the lead and just a foot away from the water when I feel his arms wrap around my body and he picks me up and jumps in with me. The water isn’t as cold as I would have thought. We come up from the water and hold each other in an embrace just staring into each other’s eyes for awhile. I peck him on the lips and start swimming away from him. He chases after me, like I knew he would. I go under water and turn out behind him, I quickly and quietly come out from underwater and jump on his back and put my hands around his eyes.

“Guess who.” I ask

“Hmm…I don’t know, maybe Rian?” He says acting dumb. I get off his back and kiss him.

“Would Rian do that?” I ask back.

“If he did he would be really sexy and a great kisser.” I just laugh at his silliness. We eventually get out of the water and eat what he had packed into the basket.

“Sorry, I’m not the best cooker.” He states.

“It’s okay I love Pb&j I think it’s cute.” I say back. “Can I ask you something?”

“Anything,” He says back. I’m a little nervous to ask him, but I have to know.

“It’s not that I don’t trust you, but you do have a reputation of sleeping around or whatever, I just want to know is this real or am I just another girl. I don’t want to be cheated on again.” I ask looking down at the ground nervous for his reaction. He cups his hands around my face.

“I get why you would say this, I really do. I just want you to know I would never screw this up with you because as I have said before I feel something for you, something I have never had before.” He says back looking directly into my eyes with sincerity.

“That’s all I ask for. I would never cheat on you either; I know what it feels like.” I say back. He leans in and I meet him halfway as his lips connect to mine topping off this perfect date.
♠ ♠ ♠
It sucks as usaul I will have another up today if I get one comment!
Blair's outfit
Leighton's outfit