Status: Inactive

I Never Got The Chance To Even Tell Him…

Warren Willams

The car is silent: we both aren’t saying anything; there are no words to describe it. We are driving into Whistler: well I’m driving because I just don’t think it’s that safe to trust Leighton driving in the snow. Can you say accident?

We arrive to the Aspens! We go to straight to our floor and enter in our room key code. Leighton drops her bags down and runs straight on to the bed and starts jumping up and down. I walk out to the patio and take it all in. People say it’s the cleanest air your probably ever breath, so why not take it in? Leighton comes over to me.

“Nice view, huh?” She says and I just remain silent and nod.

“So, what shall we do first?” She asks.

“Let’s unpack, then since it’s too late to go shred it up, we can go shopping!” Leighton agrees eagerly, she is such a shopaholic. Unpack is quick and easy, just throw everything in the dresser and on the floor. Leighton being the weirdo she is has to take her time carefully refolding everything and placing it in its proper place. I fall back onto the bed in response. She finally gets done and I grab her hand dragging her with me to the Whistler village. It’s cold, but not severe so we just keep on our jeans, long sleeve shirts, and our coats.

“So, what store do we go in first?” I ask.

“Hmm, I say we go to O Canada first.” She replies. The whole day is just more shopping and us heading out to dinner to the Keg. It’s our first night so we are waiting to go to the club until tomorrow. We are going to go snowboarding on Whistler then hit up Blackcomb, then hot tub, and then the rest on the night is free for partying, well that’s not until late so we still have something else we can do. When we get back we head into our room and I fall on my bed and Leighton does the same on her bed. It will be a pain in the ass to get used to this west coast time compared to our Baltimore time.

I get out of bed nice and early and wake up Leigh. She groans, “Dude, it’s like 6:30 let me sleep!”

“No! The slopes are the best in the morning no one on them and their newly groomed!” I retort.

“Well in that case you can just go now and I will meet you up later, okay?” God she is so lazy sometimes I swear.

“Fine, I don’t care you’re just going to be the one missing out.” I say as I put on my gear and get ready to leave. I yell bye to her as I shut the door. I walk down the hill, well just part of the mountain, and go through the village and cross the creek and take a moment. It’s completely silent besides the water going down. I continue and finally hop on the Whistler Gondola and head up to the top. When I get up there, there is just a few others at the top. I’m not an expert rider, but I can handle the top. I start off nice and slow just testing out the snow, which currently nice and powdery. This is my third time I want to say being in Whistler, so I am no expert on what trails are what. I head down Rock & Roll, which is a majorly stupid idea. It has moguls, great I hate moguls all I do is fall. I’m like Leighton crap! About my third fall, I just sit there in the middle of the slope, until someone comes up behind me.

“Need help?” I hear, it’s a guy with a pretty hott voice I might add. There is one difference right there between the east and west coast. On the east everyone is uptight and on the west coast everyone is friendly, has no opinions, and they are so laid back. He sticks his hand out and I grab it. I feel an automatic spark as our hands connect, but I ignore it, I am
with Alex.

“Thanks. I’m not a big fan of moguls and I obviously went down the wrong trail.” I say laughing at the end. I can’t tell if he is hott or not due to the goggles and hat.

“No problem, I’m Warren, Warren Williams. And you would be?” He asks, did I mention about his hott voice, it’s a hott British voice!

“Blair, Blair White.” I giggle as I copy him.

“Well, Blair, snowboarding isn’t much fun by yourself. So, what do you say, would you like to join me on this fine morning?”

“I would love to.” I reply smiling back at him.

“I’ll make sure we stay away from moguls.” He laughs. We start going back down the slope, I’m just following his lead. We end up going all the way down to the bottom.

“Wow. That was amazing. The snow is just right.” I comment.

“I know, it’s quite amazing considering its November and the beginning of the season. You know you’re pretty good.” He complements me and I just blush.

“Thanks, you’re really good.” I say back, it’s true. We end up heading up to Black’s.

“I thought we could get some hot chocolate to warm up.” He says taking his hat and
goggles off and I notice that isn’t the only way I would want to warm up with Warren here.
Whoa! I did not just say that. I’m dating Alex, I shouldn’t think that. We sit down and just start talking.

“So, where are you from?” he asks. I reply with Baltimore, but state how I am from California.
I ask him the same.

“I live here in Whistler, but I am from Britain.” He replies to my question. “So, how long are you in town for?”

“Three hopefully amazing weeks.” I reply.

“I’m sure they will be, Whistler never seems to disappoint anyone with its fantasy world.” We sip on our hot chocolate and just chat for awhile, and then I feel my phone vibrating. I excuse myself and find the washrooms. I answer it without evening looking at the screen. I answer very annoyed; I was kind of in the middle of a conversation with a hott guy with his deep blue eyes, blonde hair, and absolutely from what I can tell toned body. I stop getting lost in space and realize it’s Alex.

“What is up with you?” He asks in a very annoyed tone.

I try to put on a less pissed off tone which is hard. “Sorry, I’m just busy, I’m about to get off the lift, got to go bye!” I lie and hang up right away before he can say anything. I walk out and
go sit with Warren again. “Sorry about that.” I apologize.

“It’s fine. So, I was thinking what are you doing tonight?”

“That is a very good question because I have no idea.”

“Well then, how about you come to the Fire and Ice show?”

“Oh yeah, I totally forgot about how they do that every Sunday. I love to watch it, I’ll totally come.”

“Perfect, then I’ll see you there, and we can go to the after party if you want.”

‘Yep, sounds good.”

“You want to head back up?” I nod and I go to put the money down, but he grabs my hand
and says he has got it covered. I thank him and we continue our conversation as we head up the gondola. We talk about everything once again from how he has three jobs here and lives in the workers village with a couple of his buddies. How long we have been riding, who I am here with, and pretty much anything else you could think of. We do the same for the rest of the day as we make our rounds on the mountain. It’s around twelve thirty when we agree it’s time for a break. I want to stay with him, but I know I have to go back to Leighton.

“Well Williams, I guess I’ll see you at the Fire and Ice show tonight.” I say.

“Oh, you defiantly will.” He says with a smirk, but in a mysterious tone leaving me confused with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. I hope you like it comment! I have the next chapter written I'm just tired and have to be up for a flight tomorrow. So I'll update later don't worry and I'm to lazy to post the links for the outfits so the outfits will be up with the next chapter, which has some DRAMA! yea i like drama so comment and it will motivate me to update!