Status: Inactive

I Never Got The Chance To Even Tell Him…

Meet Me Halfway

It was so hott and stuffy in the club it felt nice to walk out in the cold fresh air.

“Sorry I just couldn’t stand it in there seemed like there was a fight near the bar.” I state.

“Really? Huh. I didn’t even notice.” He honestly didn’t wow. He must have been really lost in the music.”So where do you want to go now?”

“How about Buffalo Bills?” I suggest.

“Anything you want.” He smiles back at me. We walk hand and hand to Buffalo Bills. I can’t help but wonder if Leighton is right. I haven’t done anything to cheat. Friends dance and hold hands right? We walk into the bar; I need a drink so I can really just loose myself. We walk up to the bar and I ask for the strongest drink I can think of at the moment. We do a few shots together and decided to go onto the dance floor for a second time tonight. This time they are alternating from really popular songs and songs from the eighties. This place is even more crowded then the last so we get right on top of each not even wasting time. I can feel the alcohol setting in and makes me really get crazy.

I can notice the alcohol has affected Williams over here too. Next, thing I remember is he tells me we should ditch and head over to Merlin’s which is doing karaoke for the night. We tell the guy doing the music to pick a random song we can both sing. Well I don’t know if you would call it singing. We end up with Meet Me Halfway by the Black Eyed Peas. We don’t even try to sing we are just screaming the lyrics out to each other it’s hilarious. Then again so is everything when you’re drunk. We end up just bar hopping the whole night. It’s around 4 we call it quits. I don’t think either of us are capable at the moment to walk all the way over to Blackcomb and climb up the hill to drop me off. Somehow I end up on a drunken Warren’s back and we head up to his place that he shares with a few other buddies of his. We are randomly cracking up about nothing right now. We walk in and he lays me down on his bed and I immediately let the sleepiness take over and I’m knocked out. The last think I remember is Williams laying down right next to me.

I wake up with a major ass headache, wouldn’t be the first time I feel asleep hammered. I feel Warren’s strong muscular arms around my waist. Hey, at least I didn’t make a mistake and sleep with him like Alex. No. No. No. I didn’t say that Alex wasn’t a mistake, at least I think. Crap what is Whistler doing to me. I roll over to see Warren sleeping peacefully with bits of his hair in his face. God he is so beautiful, almost angel like. Wouldn’t be surprised Whistler is called heaven on earth. I see him lightly stir as I play with his hair. He finally opens up his eyes.

“Hey.” He says with a smile on his face that lights up the whole room making me smile right back at him.

“Hey.”

“Do you remember anything from last night?”

“All I remember is having the time of my life with some guy. Huh weird I forget his name. Too bad he was really fun to be with.”

“Weird same here, except it was with this girl.” He says laughing at how stupid we always act on purpose.”How about we go to your room so you can go get chanced and then we can go out to breakfast?”

“Sounds good to me, but first do have any Advil?”

He nods, but laughs at the same time,”Soon you won’t need it, you’ll be adjusted to Whistler’s partying soon enough.” I take two Advil then we are on our way to the Aspens. He puts me on his back again to bring us up the oh so wonderful hill. He decides to wait downstairs and check out the espn that is playing on the TV. I walk into the room to see a teary eyed Leighton packing up all of her stuff.

“Leigh, come on don’t do this. I’m sorry how I have acted.”

“Blair you did nothing. It was all me, I’m the bitch accusing you of something you never did and I was harsh about how I said it. You’ll have a better time without me here.”

“No, I won’t. Who will I talk about hott guys with, Warren? Now, that would just be plain awkward.” I say getting a laugh and a smile out of her. “See there is the Leighton I know always laughing and smiling.” I take her stuff back out of the suitcase and throw it all over the room and she just gasps at me. “You’re in Whistler Leigh, you have to let go of yourself and enjoy life while you can.”

“You know what you’re right. And once again I’m sorry for being a horrible friend. Bffls?”

“Bffls!” I say as she pulls me in for a hug. “Now, I don’t know about you, but I need an outfit for today. Look at me still in the same clothes from last night. I’m going out to breakfast with Warren, you want to come with?”

“Nah, its okay I think I’m going to explore around the village this morning, and I think I know a perfect outfit for you to wear.” She was right it’s a perfect outfit for this morning I throw it on and see Leighton, the fashion queen already dressed in a cute outfit she picked out in seconds. We look at each other and give a thumbs up and walk out the door together. I see Warren right away with his eyes attached to the screen and I just laugh. I come up and sit right next to him.

“You a big hockey fan?” I ask.

“Hell yeah, how can you not be when you’re in Canada?”

“I don’t know, but somehow it just doesn’t catch my attention like football does.” I say shrugging. He puts on a fake face of shock like I committed a sin or something. I put on the same face back. He just laughs and grabs my hand and we are out the door.

“You want to head up to Black’s for breakfast?”

“I would love to.” I reply. I look over at him to see he has got his phone out and he is reading a text. His stops walking and is now cracking up leaving me confused. “What’s up?”

“I just got a text saying one of my friends was at Merlin’s last night and got video of our wonderful duet of Meet Me Halfway.”

“Oh my god. That must be hilarious but embarrassing at the same time.” I say now laughing with him.

“We will have to go meet him up later to see the video.”

“Totally.” I say agreeing, though to be honest I am quite scared of this video. I mean after all we were both totally wasted. We enter the restaurant and it was just like yesterday, except we were eating breakfast and we didn’t just come off the slopes, but we still talked about everything and we just sat there enjoying each others company.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. It sucks that mini drama with Leighton isnt over yet!!! So don't worry. It's short. Comment please!
Blair's ouftit in the morning (that's not what she looks like just letting you know)
Leighton
And obviously its winter so just picture some matching jackets :)