Status: Hiatus, Im going throught things now and i need to set stuff straight, ill be back in may no worries. lov yall all

I Love You and Goodbye

"I have loved, and I have lost"

" We will never sleep,
Cause sleep is for the weak
And we will never rest,
Till we're all fucking dead
"

..And here they are Bring me The Horizon Peforming "I Love You and Goodbye"

I turned of the T. V sighing before running a hand over my face. It almost seemed as if he was taunting me. Where ever I went he'd be right there on the television, on a billboard and in some latest magazine print. It was as if he knew and was trying to pay me back for it. I shook my head before getting up and heading towards the kitchen, knowing the twins would be up from the nap and would need something to keep them energized.

As if my mind predicted it I hear identical wails come from the upstairs bedroom. A small smile trudged onto my face as I made my way up the stairs. Being a single parent was hard, but when I saw the looks on their faces I knew it was worth it. I wasn't really a single parent though. I lived with my two best friends who if they could would help me take care of the twins. Before I was even a third way up the stairs Alex and Emily yelled down to me.

"We got them!" The yelled

I just smiled and shock my head at them before heading back down and into the kitchen. Heading straight for the fridge I took out one fresh banana and organic strawberries. I sliced the banana into small pieces before mashing them into to plates. One for Jayden and the other for Caroline. I know what your thinking. If you didn't what him to know that these were his kids why would you put his mom name in the baby girls. Well, I knew it was wrong to keep Oliver out of the babies lives, even those it was fore the best, so in the most hidden way I could give him a slight hint I used his mom name to name Caroline.

Anyway's, after the banana's were smashed I sliced the strawberries real small and added them on top. You can say I never bought store bought baby food. My birthing coach said she never did and always made the food herself using organic food and herbs. So, following in her footsteps I did the same thing and the doctor said they were completely healthy and to continue what I was doing! By time I had finished Alex and Emily were standing in the kitchen doorway with a grump looking Jayden and a giddy Caroline.

Sometimes I felt a little pang to my heart when I looked at them. Jayden looked almost like a splitting image of Oliver. The same big brown eyes, the face structure and the dark hair. While, Caroline took more after me. She had my light blue eyes, face structure but had hair like him. I smiled though anyway because nothing would make me love them any less.

"Why is Jayden always grumpy after his nap?" Alex thought out loud.

Emily and I shared a look before bursting out laughing. Little Caroline following behind us with her little baby giggles. When Alex finally realized we were laughing at him he pouted at me before handing Jayden over to me while grumbling and heading out. Most likely to the living room area.

"You know we love you!" Emily chuckled

"Sure, sure" Came Alex grumbled reply.

I giggled at that before turning to Emily. "Can you feed Cary for me?"

"No problem! She does love me the best" She beamed

I rolled my eye playfully before setting Jayden down in his high chair. His faced beamed when he realized it was feeding time. If I didn't know better I would Have thought he was Toms baby and not Olivers. I handed Emily one of the bowls and I took the other one. The one thing Emily did not know about Cary was she was a very messy eater. I would know because one I'm her mom and two Jayden and Cary barely woke at the same time so I'd be the one feeding her.

Looking back over at Jayden I started to feed him. Which didn't take long since he ate fast. I worried about it sometimes but the doctor said don't worry about it since the food is organic and the process flows down faster and some other unimportant information that I zoned out on. I started to zone in and out thinking about when Oliver returned from tour what was I going to do. Part of me would doubt he would remember me, but the other part felt he would. That part of me came up with a plan a few months back.

Alex, Emily, and I have been best friends from grade school. In middle school Alex and I dated off and on. You can say we were a typical middle school couple, until we decided we were better as best friends and that's all. If your wondering no, there was never any weirdness. Anyway, the beginning of high school both Emily and Alex started acting and eventually moved from England to America. In high school was when I meet Oliver.
He and his friends always had thought before Alex had left we were dating event though we denied it every time. That's how we came in the plan. If we were to ever run into Oliver or any of his band members Alex would pretend to be the twins father. Which could be easily believed since Alex had both dark hair and brown eyes. I know it seems cruel, but it was better for him and the twins. I mean he's only been in the rock business for about a two years. He was at his peak of his career. I couldn't just be like "oh by the way your a father". I mean he just started out in the game. I would rather my children grow up without a proper father instead of them being exposed on the T. V and computer at just a tender age of a year and months.

When I snapped back into the present I realized I was feeding Jaydens bib instead of his mouth. I noticed he was laughing and clapping at this. I rolled my eye, classic baby. I took the bib off before whipping his mouth with the side of the bib that was not have baby food on it. Looking over at Emily and Cary to see that they were finished and Emily was bouncing Cary lightly as she made adorable baby spit bubbles. I picked Jayden out of his high chair and Emily mimicked my actions.

"Can you change Cary for me while I change Jay?" I asked her

"Sure" She nodded lifting up a still giggling Carly.

I was up the stairs when I heard my phone go off. I quickly made my way over to my bedroom and grabbed my cell phone off of my bed. When I picked it up one of the last people I expected to call me flashed over the screen

Calling: Tom Sykes
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope You Like The New Oliver Sykes Story =]