Status: AFI three-shot! It's for a contest!

Medicate

TWO

The time of my life. That's what I had came up with. Spending time with each other last night at the cafe has changed my life in one small way.

When I finally got home that night, Elise had told me, forced me, to tell her every single detail. I actually had to say every single word that he said so that she knew exactly what we talked about. That's the strangeness of Elise. She only understands things when they are precisely the same as they were.

She's a strange girl.

I sat in bed. Tiredly. It was two hours after eight. Midnight. A lazy time for me. Except right now I was to hyped up to sleep.

"Hey, Candace." Elise whispered from my doorway. Her voice was raspy from sleep.

"Yea?" I asked.

"Someone's at the door, they said that you forgot something or whatever. I forgot who it was." She yawned. How did someone knock on the door without me noticing. I slowly climbed out of my bed, and headed downstairs to see what the person wanted.

"Hello?" I asked, lazily. It took me a minute to process who was there.

"Hey, you forgot this." Someone laughed. The laugh sounded familiar, but I wasn't really processing anything. Maybe I should have slept.

"Oh!" I gasped, finally figuring out who it was, "thanks. Yea. I don't think I really want to forget this. Thanks for giving it to me at... um... midnight."

We laughed for a minute, and he smiled.

"Well, I don't think that girl who answered the door would be very happy if you lost your cell phone. She'd be pretty mad about the lac of texting from you." He smiled; I laughed.

"She's a text goddess. Elise is into that kind of stuff." I shrugged.

"Nice. Hey, you want to hear a new song we wrote?" Jade asked. I nodded.

"Yea. Sure. That would be great. Do you think Elise could come?" I asked, pointing up the stairs to the girl who was sleeping against the wall. We chocked back laughter, biting our lips.

"Sure. I guess it's OK. The guys have been saying some random stuff about you." He looked down at his shoes.

"Like what?" I asked. Jade just shrugged and laughed.

"Nothing really. Just joking about me having a small crush on you." He looked up, my eyes were widening, and I nodded in surprise.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yea. I've actually got a small crush on you. So, about the music thing. Would you like to come over later today?" He asked.

"Yea, that won't be a problem." I nodded. He smiled.

"I'll pick you both up at around noon. Just so you have enough time to sleep. Surprise her though. That will be fun." He waved, and turned to go.

"I'm just going to warn you, Jade. She's a high pitched screamer. Your little ears will be numb. And she'll be in a different building when that happens." I laughed as his eyes got wide. "Bye!"

->-

It was about 10:30 when Elise and I finally woke up. Two and a half hours until Jade picked us up. He said he would bring someone else along, but I wasn't so sure who.

"Morning, Elise." I yawned. She waved as I walked down the stairs.

"What's up?" She asked, I shrugged.

"Oh, nothing really. Just that we're going to hang out with AFI this afternoon." I smiled as she jumped up and down excitedly. Screaming.

"Yes! I'm going to meet Davey! My dream guy." She hollered, running upstairs.

"Where are you going now, Elise?" I asked, trying to keep up with my over-excited friend.

"I have to get dressed. You never know how long it'll take to pick an outfit to meet an awesome band like AFI." She turned to look at me, grabbing some random clothes.

"That looks nice. Black skinny jeans, deep red AFI shirt. Perfect." I smiled, and she ran to the bathroom as fast as possible.

"My make up! I'm worried, what if they don't like me?" She asked, applying some red eye shadow.

"They'll enjoy spending time with you. Don't worry." I smiled, and walked to my room. The outfit I had chosen for today was lying on my bed. Waiting. Red skinny jeans, Black AFI shirt, and a very nice looking, deep red sweatshirt. My lucky sweatshirt.

->-

And then we heard the sound that made Elise nearly crap her pants. Literally.

The sound of a car's horn. And the sound of Elise's screams as she saw who was driving. All the glass in the house nearly cracked into pieces at that scream. She sounded like a banchee.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the 2nd chapter!
One more and I'm done!
Hope you like it so far!
COMMENT PLEASE!
I'm doing my best!