I Fell For A Rebel

Science Lab.

After finishing putting all the books that she didnt need for the next three classes into her locker, she made her way to Science. She had no clue of where it was, so she had to ask someone. She walked up to a tall, black haired girl who was standing at her locker.
“Um, hey, Im new here, so I was wondering if you could tell me where the Science Lab is?”
The girl with the dark hair, turned her head quickly.
“Hey sweetie. Sure, just go down stairs and it the first classroom on the right. Okay?”
“Yeah, thanks for your help. Bye!”
“Bye.”
Sam rushed down the flight of stairs, and searched for the next classroom on the right hand side. There was a thick sign on the door that said: SCIENCE LAB. This must be it! She said to herself.
She quickly peered inside, and realised that there was only about seven or eight people inside. Including Mason. She let her mouth form into a cheeky grin. Then she seen her reflction in the window of the door, and realised that she just looked plain silly with that smile. Sam was a tall girl, with dark brown hair and greeny brown eyes. She wasnt over weight either, which made her quite pretty. After looking at herself, she realised that Mason was staring at her from inside the Lab. He got up from the desk he was sitting on, and walked towards the door that she was standing on the other side of. Sam quickly realised this, and turned the door handle before Mason had a chance to even reach the door. She slipped inside. A few of the kids were looking at her, but then realised that Mason was about to go over to her, so they all quickly turned around.
“Hey chick.” Mason said in a calm voice.
“Hey” Sam replied cooly.
“So you made it! How did you find the lab?”
“I asked some random person in the hall upstairs.”
“Smart.”
Sam was waiting for a light bulb to start flashing above Masons head, but no such luck.
“Want me to find you a seat?”

“Yeah, sure. If you dont mind.”.
“Not at all. Hey, you can sit beside me if you like.”
“That would be awesome.”
Sam could feel herself blushing again. Why was he being so nice? Did he have a crush on her?
They reached a desk near the back of the classroom.
“This is our stop, missy. I mean, Samantha.”
“Hah, no, dont call me that! Call me Sam, please.”
“Shit, sorry! I forgot.”
“Dont worry about it.”
He moved out of the way, so that Sam could side nearest to the wall. Quickly, he stepped before her, and pulled out her chair for her.
“Thanks Mason”
“No worries babe.”
Mason gave a quick wink at Sam, which made her practically melt inside. She sat down, and got her books out ready, before the bell could ring. There was still five minutes left of free time.
Just as she relaxed in her chair, a skinny blonde girl walked over to the desk that Sam and Mason were sitting at.
“Oh, hey Ashley, this is Sam. Shes new here.” Mason said quickly, before Ashley could even get a word in. She glanced at Sam. Sam thought that Ashley resembled a Barbie Doll. Actually, a lot of people did.
“Oh, hi.” Ashley mumbled. Then turned her attention back to Mason.
“So Mason, Im having a party at my house in about two weeks. Wanna come?”
“Yeah sure. Hey, could Sam come?”
Ashley let out a hugh sigh. She noticed that Sam was giving her evil eyes after hearing the sigh.
“I guess..” Ashleys voiced, trailed of into a sort of moan.
Sam seemed pleased with herself. The evil eyes must actaually work! She thought to herself, yet again. She was looking at Mason now, who quickly turned his head and looked back at her.
“Whatcha say Sam? You coming to the party?”
“Yeah, course.”
She tried to say it in a cool, chilled out way, but instead it came out quite quietly.
“Great! See you there Ash.”
“Yeah, see you there.” Sam chipped in.
“Cant wait..” Ashley mumbled, then walked away over to her own desk.
Then the bell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, I like this chapter! XD
Its kinda longer than the other ones.
Comment :3