I Fell For A Rebel

This Chapter Does Not Have A Name XD

Sam was startled by the ringing of the bell. So was Mason, by the looks of it. An old teacher, with barely and grey hair and big, round glasses walked into the Lab. Sam felt herself giggle a small bit.
“Whats funny?”, Mason asked her, now grining himself.
“Hah, nothing.” Sam replied, still ocasionally letting out a laugh.
The teacher began mumbling something to himself. Sam just sat there and began looking at Mason again.
“You okay babe?”, Mason said quietly.
“Sure, thanks.”, Sam whispered back.
“So tell me something about yourself Miss Sam. What music are you into?”
“Rock. You?”
“You dont look like the type of girl to be getting into rock! But yeah, Im into rock, heavy metal, death metal, black metal, screamo, you name it.”
Mason gave another wink.
“Before you know it, you`ll be an emo, just like me.” He said, and smiled.
At this point, Sam didnt mind the fact of that she might become emo like Mason. Actually, it made her feel excited and rebelious! She was never a girly girly, or really shy. She always knew that there was a dark side to her, and that Mason would bring it out. Sam had a pierce at the top of her left ear, and two on the bottom of each ear. But as for Mason, he had angel bites which were two studs above your lips and he had a septum done to, which was a pierce in between your nostrils.
The more Sam looked at Masons piercings, the more she became attracted to him. Then again, she had always like guys like Alex Evans or Oliver Sykes.
After Science was over, Mason offered to walk Sam to the next class, which was Math.
“Thanks for walking me over Mason. And showing me around.” Sam smiled.
“Yeah, no probs. Hey, I`ll take you to the cafateria later, and we`ll grab something to eat, yeah?”
“Sure. Whats after Math?”
“Um, i dont know. *Laughs* I dont check my schedule, i just ask other people.”
Mason called his friend Jamie over, who Sam had never met before.
“Yeah?” Jamie mumbled.
“Whats after maths?” Mason said.
“Uh, english or some shit.”
“Kay, cheers.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayzers Lazers : D
Thanks for everyone that commented!
<3xoxo