I Fell For A Rebel

Invite Me To Your Place (:

Jamie walked away.
He didnt notice Sam, and she was sort of glad that he didnt. She wasnt in the mood of meeting any more new people on her first day.
After Maths and English, Sam and Mason headed towards the cafateria.

“Hey Sam, here`s a good seat.” He yelled from the other side of the cafeteria.

A few people stared at him.

“Yes?” He said.

They all quickly turned around. Sam didnt know what to expect when she was with Mason. She wasnt really sure whether everybody in school was scared of him or not, either.it.

She walked over to the table that Mason had found for them both, with her lunch tray in her hand.
She sat down quickly, and put her tray firmly on the table.
A group of what seemed, “tough” kids, walked over to the table that Sam was sitting at.

The one that looked to be the leader of about 4 or 5 of them leaned over close to Sam.

“What do you think YOUR doing?” He said said to her, spraying spit into her face.

She wiped it off.

“What the hell does it look like Im doing?” She commented back.

“Bitch, you dont know who your messing with. This is my table. Nobody sits here but me and my mates, got it?”

“No, i dont know who Im messing with. And neither do you. I dont see your name on it, and I think you`ll find that Im sitting here.”

Sam sharped her tone a bit.
Then she seen Mason walking over towards her. She smiled, and he grinned back, holding his lunch tray in his hands.

When Mason reached the table, he stopped and put his tray down.

“What the fuck are you looking at Alex?” Mason said firmly.

“This is my table.” Alex said calmly. He sounded scared.

“Do you mind? Im sitting here now. Get lost.”

“Whatever..”

Alex and his gang scoffed off. Sam was amazed at this. She turned to Mason.

“How did you do that?”

“Do what?” Mason laughed.

“Scare that dude away.”

“Nah, he`s a freak.”

“Looks like one to”

“I know. Hey, wanna come over my place this weekend? Its just.. I need some help with Science. Chemistry, if you know what I mean.”

Mason gave a quick wink.

“Sure, I`d love to.”

“Great! I`ll call you. Whats your cell number?”

Sam wrote down her number on a piece of paper and handed it to Mason. He began looking inside it and realised there was a tiny heart over the number. He smiled at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this one was okay (:
Thanks to everyone who commented!
<3x