Status: Hiatus (did I spell it right?)

Erase the tears in my heart

Five tall men standing in my room one fell down and started to laughed?

I finished unpacking my posters and my clothes a while ago. I also got to see Johnny when he got home from school. But sadly he had to leave again and get to band practice.
He asked me if I wanted to join him but I just shook my head no and wished him luck.

And that leads to what I'm doing right now. I'm sitting on my bed looking out the window, watching the now pouring rain come down.

The rain always seemed to feel the same as how I feel, sorrow, pain and depressed. A tear rolled down my cheek.
I wiped the tear from my cheek as I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I shouted from my spot by the window.

Four tall guys walked into my room, one fell down and started to laughed. I looked back up and saw Johnny coming closer to me.

"I thought it'd be nice to introduce you to my friends" Johnny said then hiccuped.

I only nodded as a response.

"this is Matt" Johnny said pointing to a tall buff looking guy. "Then there's Brian" Johnny pointed to a guy who was tall with some muscle he also wore a fedora hat. "Then there's Zacky" Johnny pointed to a guy who was tall and a little chubby with beautiful bright green eyes. "Then the one on the floor and is laughing at nothing is Jimmy" Johnny said finishing introducing his friends.

"Oh, guys this is my cousin Lily" Johnny said introducing me.

A chorus of hey's and Hello's came from the guys. I just smiled at them in stead of talking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a mini chapter for everyone.

Please comment.