Status: Hiatus (did I spell it right?)

Erase the tears in my heart

Boy's are messy

Have you ever got so bored that you'd do stupid things? Well this is one of those times. I'm sitting on the kitchen counter watching Johnny and his friends spraying whipped cream all over the kitchen tile floor.

"What are you guys doing again" I asked as I watched Johnny try to spell his name in chocolate whipped cream.

"Where making an ice cream and whipped cream mess" Matt said as he took out a tub of vanilla ice cream.

"Why"

"Because it's fun" Jimmy said then took off his shirt, shoes and socks.

"And it's sweet" Brian said and started taking his clothes off till he was in his boxers too.

Johnny and all of his weird friends striped down to there boxers, They all looked very built and intimidating. I watched Johnny and Jimmy walk to the other side of the kitchen and touch the wall.

"Ready.Set. Go" Matt said then leaned into the counter. I sat on the kitchen counter and watched Jimmy and Johnny slip and slide all over the floor, trying to get to the other wall before the other.

Brian and Zacky were chanting Jimmy, over and over again.

Jimmy pushed Johnny and he fell also making Jimmy fall. Jimmy started to get up but kept slipping and falling. I watched Johnny take advantage of the situation and slid to the wall, he won.

After a while the guys got bored and started to wrestle in the mess they made.

Matt had Johnny in a head lock when we heard someone clear there throat. Time seemed to freeze as we all looked at Johnny's dad/ my uncle as he glared at the boys.

"We can explain" was the first thing that came out of Johnny's mouth.

"Then explain"

"Well.....um....we got hungry......yeah.......we got hungry so we came down here and to get a snack" Johnny lied to his dad.

"And the mess"

"Jimmy dropped everything onto the floor" Brian said pointing a finger at Jimmy who was trying to lick ice cream off his elbow.

"And why are you all covered in ice cream and whipped cream"

"We fell" Zacky said proving his point by letting go of the counter and falling onto his butt.

Johnny's dad sighed sounding really annoyed. "Just clean up the mess" Johnny's dad said and walked away.

Everything got really quiet till we all heard a burp. Everyone turned there heads and looked at Jimmy who was now sitting on the floor with a tub of Tom and Jerry's americone dream ice cream in one hand and a spoon in the other.

"Wow Jimmy nice burp" said Brian as he stole Jimmy's ice cream and spoon and started to eat the ice cream.

Everyone laughed at Jimmy's pouting face.

I yawned and walked out of the messy kitchen, As I started to go up the stairs I heard a chorus of good nights and see you tomorrows from the guys.

I walked into my now poster covered room and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please.

Just a little fun before I get into the actual story plot.