Status: Hiatus (did I spell it right?)

Erase the tears in my heart

Blood

The room was dark. No light came threw the window as a storm brewed. Thunder crackled out side. The wind howled. And murderous screams begging to be spared were heard threw out the house.

I shot up out of bed and ran to my door. I peaked out of my room and saw the hallway was deserted of all occupants.

I crept out of my room and into the hallway. I slowly made my way to the other end of the hall but stopped when a ear splitting scream came from the other end of the hall.

When the screaming stopped I heard a whimper then a loud bang, I jumped.

I started to slowly make my way to the end of the hall again and neared the door that all the commotion came from.

I pushed the door opened a crack and what I saw was horrifying. Blood covered the walls, the floor, the dressers, even the bed. I looked to the bed again and saw my mother and father covered in blood.

My mother was breathing heavily while my father laid motionlessly next to her.

A noise came from the left side of the room. I couldn't see who it was since I didn't want to be seen, but I saw a man, about 5'10. He was wearing all black and was holding a gun towards my mother.

"Now you get what you deserve" he said then pulled the trigger.

I watched as the bullet penetrated her skull right between the eyes. Her blood sprayed out of the hole and started to trickle down her once beautiful face.

I turned my head back to the man and watched as he pointed the gun towards himself.

"This is what you get for forgetting about your first born, your only son" The man said, then he shot himself.

I watched as he fell to the floor and watched the blood start to flood around his dead body.

I woke up screaming.

Sweat covered my whole body, soaking me to the bone. Tears started to fall from my eyes and started to fall down my face.

I quickly whip-ed them away and walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room.

I looked into the mirror and saw my blood shot eyes staring back at me, they were swollen. I quietly opened a drawer and took out a shaving blade.

I pulled up my right arm and moved up my arm warmer. I looked at the few scars I had and frowned at what I was about to do.

"You made me do this" I said to no one as I started to slowly raise my left arm and slowly dud it into my right arm.

I watched as a small stream of blood started to come from the small incision I made on my right arm.

It felt warm, the sorrow I felt started to disappear as I watched the blood drip from my cut into the once white sink.

I slowly washed the new incision and put a band aid over it and pulled my arm warmer over the band aid.

I threw out the blade and washed away all evidence of that I did, then went back to bed. Hoping to not have the same nightmare, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada. Finally got an idea for a chapter.

thanks to all those who commented. please continue to subscribe to mt story/ story's and please comment.

Does anyone want me to write a Brian daughter story?
Or a Matt daughter story?