'Cause Without You, I Wouldn't Be Here

Tired.

Nine Months Later.

“Vyra’s almost Duuuuuueee!” I sang out, as I burst into her room, and she rolled her eyes.

“Shut up, wouldja?” She whined, sitting back, and flicking through the channels on her TV. Jimmy smirked beside her, before picking his cigarettes up, and walking out the room, muttering a, “Just a few days, or weeks, just a few…” frustrated. I smiled, and bounced onto the bed.

“How’s babies?’

Babies. Plural. Vy got stuck with twins. The last nine months had proved to be a living hell for both us, and Jimmy. I swear, I thought he was going to jump off a bridge aimless times, and I begged somebody to push me off a bridge, or into the ocean quite a few times. Her cravings were unbelievable, her moods were horrible, and the few times she was happy, Jimmy ruined it by saying something stupid.

There’s a guy for you.

She was happy about the boys—two boys, Christian and Damon—but pregnancy didn’t agree with her. At all.

“I’m so huge,” She groaned, sitting up.

“Not for long. Once they’re born you lose all your weight by staying up all night and never being able to eat a full meal in peace and quiet.” I told her, smirking. She rolled her eyes.

“Woo!” I smirked again.

“How’s Jimmy doing?”

“He’s so freaking nervous about the babies,” She sighed, smiling a bit. “But he’s redecorated the guest room for them, and he’s gone out every time I asked him too if I remembered another thing we’d need for them.
“He’s been great, really,” She sighed. “And I know I treated him like crap, for the majority of the time—all of you, but…You know,” She shrugged. I nodded.

“I do. Beej is coming over.” She glanced up from the TV.

“Yeah? When?”

“Like—“

“Have no fear, BJ is here!” Someone sang, stumbling through the door happily, shopping bags in her hand.

“And she’s been shopping without me,” I frowned. She smirked, flopping onto the bed, and dumping out the contents of the bags. Clothes after clothes, after clothes.

“What the hell?” Vyra asked. BJ looked at her blankly, and rolled her eyes.

“Baby clothes. For the babies. Dork.”

Vyra sorted through them, grinning, and looked up. “I love them. Thanks Beej.”

“Well, Aunt BJ has to come across as number one!” She laughed, and nodded. I rolled my eyes.

“I have you beat.”

“How so?” She demanded, placing her hands on her hips, and glaring at me.

“…Because I haven’t gotten them anything yet,” I finally replied, sighing. I picked at the clothes, smiling occasionally.

“You want another one, don’t you?” BJ said understandingly, sitting back down. Vyra smiled, starting to fold the clothes, and setting them on either side of her. I shrugged.

“No. Kind of. I never really wanted Livi to be a single child, but she’s so spoiled, and she’s my everything, and I don’t think I could handle another one.”

BJ smiled. “Besides, you need to have kids sometime,” I joked. She smiled.

“I will.”

“You’ll make a brill mother,” Vyra chided in. I nodded in agreement, and she smiled again.

“Thank you,” She murmured.

All was quiet for a few minutes, before Vyra screamed. We turned to look at her. “ That was that really—“

“It hurts!” she interrupted, whimpering. I looked at her concerned, as BJ stood there, staring blankly, before I finally got what she was on about.

“Labor?”

“No shit Sherlock,” She snarled, gasping again. I rolled my eyes, and reached for the phone, dialing Zacky’s number, while BJ went and got Jimmy.

There was a clatter downstairs, and what sounded like broken glass, before the words, “Shit, Fuck, Shit!” Were echoed throughout the entire place, whilst Vyra winced in pain, and Zacky answered the phone. I told him to meet us at the hospital, and he agreed, as Jimmy raced up the stairs, and helped Vyra out to the car.

Three Hours Later.

Christian and Damon were born today, Vyra cried today, and I swear I saw Jimmy slip a few tears. It’s a beautiful thing, birth, even after the first trimester, where you puke everything you have up, and the second, where your feet swell so you can’t wear sneakers properly, and the third, where you’re stuck in the house because you don’t want to go out looking like shit and that big.

It’s still a life—two lives, in this case—and it’s still beautiful.

I snuggled into Zacky’s right side as he wrapped his arms around me, and Olivia stood shyly next to us. She wasn’t sure about the sleeping angels lying in Vyra and Jimmy’s arms, and she safely decided to hide beside us.

“Ready to go home Liv?” I asked, picking her up, and bending down to give Vy a light peck on the forehead, saying goodbye.

“I’m tired Mummy,” She whimpered, nuzzling her nose into my neck. I smiled, and stroked her blonde curls, as Zacky followed me out the door.

“What if mummy gives you candy and we watch movies when we get home?” I asked her, and she looked up, her blue eyes shining bright. She nodded her head fast, and Zacky chuckled, opening the door so I could put her into the back seat.

“A scary one?”

“You pick it, babe,” I told her, and closed the door. Zacky tossed me the keys, and I slid into the driver’s seat, pulling out once he was in.

-X-X-X-

“Mommy! I wanna watch this one!”

“The Wizard of Oz isn’t—“

“Zachary!”

“Never mind. Sounds good Livi. I’ll get the drinks and candy.”

“Thank you,” I replied. He smiled softly, before heading to the kitchen, and banging around in search of cups and bowls. Dishes hadn’t been done in a few days…I’m a total procrastinator.

“Kor?!”

“Yeah?”

“Do we have any clean spoons?”

“For what?

“Ice cream, what else?”

“Do you think she really needs that?”

“You promised her candy.”

“Ergh. Check in the dishwasher.” I slipped the DVD in and pressed start, as Olivia bounced around, excited. Five minutes later, Zack came out, handing her a bowl of Vanilla ice cream, and me a bowl, before sitting down and eating his own.

“Aw! Shit!” I whined, as ice cream fell onto my sweats. Zack laughed, and Olivia kept her eyes on the screen.

“Shut up!” I snapped, and wiped it onto the tissues he had handed me.

-X-X-X-X-

“MOMMY! MOMMY! CAN WE WATCH ANOTHER MOVIE?!”

“Mph shea tell dfgafuddy.”

“DADDY! DADDY! CAN WE WATCH ANOTHER MOVIE!!”

“Mmph! Tell mum.” He groaned, and rolled onto his side.

“You’re crushing me,” I whined.

“Then move,” he said, pushing me, “To the floor!” I growled, and crawled back into his arms, this time more comfortably.

“MOMMY! DADDY! MOMMY! DADDY!”

Kid had a thing for duplicating sentences.

“Olivia, go to sleep,” I whimpered.

“I CAN’T!” She shouted. “I’M NOT TIRED!”

“Then call Uncle Brian!”

“OKAY!” She ran and grabbed the phone, handing it to me. I clicked the speed dial for Brian and BJ’s house, and then rolled back into Zacky’s side.

“Mmph! Quit crushing me!” I said, slapping at him.

“Kiss my ass.”

“I’m going to sh—“

“MOMMY! MOMMY! UNCLE BRIAN’S COMING TO GET ME! HE’S COMING TO GET ME!”

“Stop repeating things!” Zacky whimpered. I slapped him, and groaned, standing up and stretching, before looking down at Olivia.

“Well go watch for him, girl,” I grinned, playfully smacking her as she squealed, and ran to the window. I sighed, and walked into the kitchen, flicking on the lights. ‘Somewhere Over The Rainbow’ was playing softly from the living room, as I put on coffee, and pulled down a mug. I flicked the laptop switch on, and sat down, brushing my fingers through my hair tiredly.

The coffee whistled once more, five minutes later, and I poured it into the mug, taking a drink, letting it burn slightly. I checked emails, and checked the fan site, then updated my blog, before switching it back off, and sitting there blankly, sipping at the coffee.

Lena let out a bark as Syn walked through the front door, and I told her to shut up. “Hey,” He said, leaning against the doorjamb.

“Sorry for calling late,” I apologized.

“It’s only twelve,” He shrugged, glancing at the stove clock. “I don’t think we’re that old.” I laughed, and Olivia came stomping down the steps, her purple bag being dragged behind her.

“UNCLE BRIAN!” She shouted, jumping into his arms.

“OLIVIA SKYE! I hear you’re hyper.”

“I can’t sleep,” She said, nodding. He grinned, and set her back down.

“Go on and give your dad a kiss, then wait by the door,” He told her, and she scampered off happily. I smiled, sighing once more, and brushing my hair back from my face. It needed died, the purple was fading out on the bottom, and the blonde was turning back to it’s natural dishwater blonde colour.

“You okay?” Brian asked.

“Just tired from today’s events,” I smiled.

“You sure?” he asked. I bit down on my lip and nodded once more.

“Of course I am, Syn. It’s been a long day.”

“Okay. We have a band meeting tomorrow. You’ll be there?”

“Yeah. Of course.” I nodded. He smiled, and walked out, calling for Olivia. She shouted a goodbye, before the door slammed shut, and I sighed, sitting the coffee mug in the dishwasher, and flicking the light back off.

Zack was sound asleep when I walked into the living room, so I laid the duvet over him, and shut the TV off, before making my own way upstairs, and laying down in the bed. I was tired. I was tired of touring, I was tired of not getting a break.

I was just…tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wee!
it took me exactly Three Days to update this.
You better like it.
And if not...
I don't much care.

Now. Vy and Beej are writing this in their pov. I can't remeber if Vy's is up.
I suggest you check and see, and eventually, when I stop procrastinating, I'll post the links.
Til then.
:hand:
Comments=<3