Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

What The Hell?

"Christina wake up! Even Embry is up." Quil yelled at me.
"Why in the hell do you want me to wake up?" I grumbled back.
"Because Jacob is hanging out with Bella again. And we need someone almost as cool to hang out with."
"Thanks Quil, I love you too! And why is he hanging out with the vampire lover again?" 'Man why does he always hang out with Bella now? Can't he see that she doesn't want him, not even close to how much I do. Wait what am I talking about I don't want him he's my brothers best friend and it would be so weird for Embry if anything were to ever happen. Even though it won't.'
"Christina, stop fantasizing about me."
"Because that's what I do everyday." I threw my pillow at him while sitting up and putting my glasses on.
"Embry! Christina admitted to wanting me!" Quil shouted. Then started happy dancing around my room while chiming 'She wants me. She wants me. Christina wants me.'
"Quil, why don't you just make it obvious that YOU want her."
"Could I get dressed now?" I chimed in. They both just stood there, "Yeah go right ahead!"
"I kind of get changed in my room... So you have to leave."
"Oh yeah! Our bad!" Embry said while him and Quil walked out of my dark purple room. I walked over to my closet, it was small but I am able to fit my clothes in it. I slipped out of my grey sweatpants and pulled on my dark wash jeans. Then I decided to exchange my bullet band tee for my ETF band tee. Yes I love my band tees. After I put in a shirt, I walked out of my room to the bathroom to put on my makeup and fix my hair. I straightened my hair and was in the middle of brushing my teeth when the doorbell rung. "Embry, answer the door." I half yelled, half slurred.
"Why can't you?"he yelled back.
"I'm brushing my teeth dumbass!"
"Hey! No name calling!" I heard a very familiar voice.
"JACOB!" I screamed an ran out to him, only to stop short of hugging him.
"What is she doing here?" I inquired.
"She wanted to meet you." Jacob informed me.
"Why? I'm nothing special obviously since you to busy to hang out with me anymore."
"Christina!" my dad shocked at what I had said, knowing how I feel about Jacob, said.
"Dad, I'm going to Emily's. I'll be back later."
"Okay. Be careful." he replied as I walked out the door. I heard running from behind me so I stopped and turned around to see Quil and Embry running towards me. "Christina! What happened back there?"
"Nothing!"
"Christina, you are like our bestfriend. And we know that wasn't nothing."
"I'm just so tired of Bella. You guys have to fight her little friends all the time and when you get hurt either Emily or I have to take care of you not Bella. And ugh! I never want to meet her." by this time I was in tears. It hurts to see Jake bring her everywhere like she is his. I felt Embry's warm arm wrap around me. "I'm sorry that he always does this. He brings her everywhere and he doesn't see how much you love him."
"What are you talking about? I don't love him."
"Its obvious. Everyone sees it except the people that need to. Come on let's go to Emily's now. Sam is probably there." Embry said directing his attention to Quil.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but I also plan to have the second chapter on here soon.
Tell me what you think of it.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Christina.