Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

There Goes My Manliness

Jacob's POV

"Sam, I was wondering if I could stay with Christina during the day instead of during the night." I pretty much pleaded. 

"Is that what Christina wants?"

"Yes. She is actually the one that gave me the idea to talk to you about it. She said that'll make her feel safer."

"Well then I have no objections. But Jared needs to be with his mom today so I'm going to have to ask you if you'll do day patrol then stay here just for tonight."

"Yeah. No problem. What's wrong with Sherri?"

"She had a stroke last night."

"Is she okay?" wow how could she have a stroke. She is perfect health. Jared is probably so mad at his unluckiness. 

"Yeah. She's fine but he would like to spend today with her." with that said we walked back inside to see Christina, Emily, and Emma sitting in the living room watching the Little Mermaid with Bella and Alice. 

"This movie is so great." Christina said while watching the part where Eric is trying to guess Ariel's name. I walked over to the cuddle coach that she was sitting on, sat down, then pulled her onto my lap. "Hey. So did he let you have night patrol?" she asked with a facial expression that screamed I will die if he didn't. 

"Yeah. But Sherri had a stroke and Jared needed to be with her today so I have day patrol and then I'm here tonight." it was very obvious that she was angry. But what could I do? 

"I hate this. But is she okay?"

"She's fine. But someone has to take care of her. And Jared's dad works during the day."

"So when do you leave?" I could hear her agitation. 

"In a few hours. When Quil comes."with that the conversation ended and she went back to watching the movie. I have to say for being a guy this movie really gets to me. It's such a moving movie. I mean Ariel leaves her family so she can fall in love with Eric. She even loses her beautiful singing voice for him. Wow. I'm losing my manliness. This is what happens when you spend every waking hour of the day with Christina. But man do I live those hours and the minutes and the seconds I spend with her.  
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter. But I'm hoping to get atleast two more chapters on here today.
But I love the Little Mermaid part. It's actually my favorite movie.
But tell me what you thought.
Comment and subscribe.

Love Christina