Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Quarter After One

"Ouch! Why do we need to curl my hair? It's naturally curly." Alice decided that she wanted to curl my hair for my party. 

"So you have tight even curls instead of your loose curls."

"I like my curls." I was starting to get a bit offended. 

"I do too. But with the outfit tight curls will look better." I just sighed and let her finish curling my hair. I still have no idea why I have to get so dressed up for a party. Where would I go that calls for a dress and nice hair?

"Christina, you look amazing!" Emma said walling into Alice's and Jasper's room, which is where Alice had been doing my hair. I had already been dressed and my makeup was done. But I fought about getting my hair done until the very last minute. 

"Thank you!" I said as she sat down on the king sized bed. "What time does the party start?"

"Whenever I'm done with your hair. So stop moving your head." Alice spat at me. 

"Well sorry!" after another ten minutes sitting in the chair with a numb butt, Alice finally finished. 

"Okay! Now let's go downstairs." Emma said as Alice and I followed behind her.

"Christina, you look beautiful." Jacob said to me as I walked down the stairway. I smiled then hugged him. 

"Okay! Let's go!" Alice excitedly jumped around. We all followed her to their green Ferrari.          
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a lot of Jacob in this one. But I promise there will be more in the next one.
This one is also really short. But tell me what you thought.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris :)