Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

John Jacob Jingle Himer Smit.

"Where are we going?" I pouted because Jacob had his hands up to my eyes this whole ride, which was very long.

"Its a secret. You can't know until we're there." Jacob said.

"Thats bullshit. Why can't you just tell me. Its not like I won't still be surprised."

"I can not tell you. It'll ruin the whole thing." ugh! Why do they have to be so stubburn?

"Yeah, because we are the stubburn ones." Edward chuckled. 

"I will come up there and kick your vampire ass if you don't stop reading my mind. There is a reason why God kept our minds to ourselves...so stop reading mine. He just laughed. 

"Someone's a little grumpy." I heard Emmett laugh after we stopped and he opened the door to the Ferrari.

"Can I see know?" I inquired. I was so tired of being blinded by Jacob's hands.

"Hold on a minute." Bella said so I did. What is another minute, after about of a hour. Just then Jacob let go of my eyes. And what I saw was amazing. I started crying at the all to familiar cabin my dad had built me and Embry before our mom died.

"I h-haven't been here since mum died." I choked out to Embry. 

"I know. I had completely forgotten about it until on patrol the other night." he replied. He wrapped me into a hug, then let go to say, "Lets go inside. It's so much cooler than before."

So I followed Embry up to the huge cabin. They had really decorated it. It had yellow decorating lights on it, and it had been painted white. I loved it. It was beautiful. The inside had been carpeted with black carpet, the walls were painted a maroon color, and electricity had been put in it. They also put a 50" HD tv, a kitchen with a bunch of appliances, and white furniture. It was amazing how much they had done. As everyone came into the cabin I noticed my dad and Elizabeth were there. 

"Did you know about this?" I asked holding back the tears.

"Ofcourse. It was actually mine and Elizabeth's idea. Embry came home and told us he had found it while on patrol. And we got to thinking about how the cabin was your favorite place as a kid. So we talked to everyoe about it and ta da."

"I love you all so much. You are the best family and friends ever." I cried not een trying to hold back the tears anymore. 

This was the best day of my life and nothing you screw it up.

"Do you smell that?" I heard a unison of people say.

Maybe I was wrong this day could get screwed up. Damn you, stupid noses.     
 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry about Jacob also not vein in this one much. But a big thing is happening in the next chapter so Ipromise hope I get a lot of him in there.
But tell me what you thought.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris.