Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Friends.

Jacobs POV

"Where's Christina and Embry?" I asked. I really needed to talk to Embry. I had to tell him that I imprinted today. And on my best friend of all people. What if this ruined mine and Christina's friendship. I mean it could always just be one of the friend imprintings. But what if it wasn't what if... I don't even want to think about it. I've always kind of like Christina. But I love Bella. More than anything in this world. But Bella just has to love the blood sucker.
"Oh about that. Christina got pissed off, Embry walked in on it and he took her home but more than likely they went to the beach." Paul said.
"Okay! Thanks!" I said as I walked out the door almost forgetting about Bella, "Uhh? Bella will you be okay to stay here until I get back?"
"Yeah! I'll be fine."
I ran down to the beach and saw Embry with Christina in his arms because she has been crying. In a weird way now that I've imprinted on her I feel like I should, scratch that, need to be the one down there with her. I slowed my pace to where it was a regular walk. "Hey! Are you okay?" I asked Christina, causing her to lift her head and look at me.
"Do I look it? Why aren't you up there with Bella?" she snapped back.
"Because I'd rather be down here with you. Why do you think I don't care about you?"
"Jacob, do I look like a fool? And it's because you don't!"
"What are you talking about? You mean the world to me. And now that I've imprinted on you, I just care about you even more." oh wow! She wasn't supposed to find out like this. I was going to talk to Embry first.
"What? Imprinted? What? Why me? Why not someone better for you? When?" the sentences seemed endless. I shouldn't have said anything I should have just kept my mouth shut. I was mentally slapping myself in the face.
"I found out today when I picked you up. And you are the best person for me." now that the words are out loud maybe I do think she is the best person I could ever dream of. I mean Bella wants the vampire. And Christina has always been there for me no matter what. "Christina, I love you!"
"What? I can't believe that."
"Why not?"
"Because this morning it seemed like you loved Bella." she stated as she looked down at her feet. I stepped closer and lifted her chin with my hand.
"Christina, you better believe it because it's the truth." and it was. I looked at her wrist which had a tightly wrapped ace wrap on it, "How is your wrist?"
"It hurts really bad."
"I could take you to the hospital."
"Christina don't you dare say your fine." Embry kind of threatened.
"Could we atleast tell Dad first?"
"I will you just take her." Embry commanded.
"Eye eye captain!" Christina said while saluting Embry with her unhurt hand. I just laughed.
"Christina, I know you don't like her but could you atleast give Bella a chance?" I asked as we walked back up to Emily's house she have a weak smile then turned to me. "I'll try. But no promises."
"Thanks." I said as I took hold of her unhurt wrist.
"Wow! What's this?" Quil asked shocked to see Christina and I holding hands. Christina just smiled and I said, "I'll explain later. I'm taking her to the hospital. Come on Bella, I'm going to drop you off at your house."
"Umm? Are you sure? I mean I don't want to make anyone mad."
"Come on. I'm over the argument. Let's be...friends." it looked like Christina was in pain trying to say the last part.
"I'd like that." Bella replied. I looked up at Christina, who wa having an body conversation with Quil. It looked like she was saying she did it because of me. Which made me laugh. They both looked at me.
"Lets go!" she quickly said to change the subject she knew was coming. We all walked out of Emily's house to my dingy old truck. I of course took a hold of Christina's hand. It was a kind of territorial thing. I knew that more than one of the guys sitting in there would love to have her and I wanted them to know that she was mine. And I was damn proud of it. I can't believe I never noticed how beautiful and loving she is. She's perfect and all these years I only saw her as a friend. What was wrong with me? I drove up to Bella's house and parked in the driveway. "Thanks Jake and hopefully I'll get to see you both tomorrow."
"Bye Bella." Christina and I said in unison. Which made Bella laugh.
"Hey I was going to say that." Christina jokingly glared at me.
"Well I beat you to it."
"No you didn't."
"But you believed me for a minute."
"What are you smoking?" I just laughed as I pulled out of Bella's driveway.
"So what do you think about me?" I questioned.
"What do you mean?" she raised an eyebrow.
"Do you like me?"
"No! I just hold your hand. I've always liked you. Since the first day I met you." She looked down to the floor of the truck.
"Really? I'm sorry for not noticing it earlier." I really was. Christina is one of the coolest girls I ever met. And I love that about her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Forgive me for errors and everything I'm writing this with my iPod so...
But I'm so happy I have subscribers but I'd be even happier I I got cments also.
And I am loving this story.
Comment and subscribe please.

Love Christina.