Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

I'm A Bee

I laid there with my head on Jacob's chest the whole night. I seriously could not get my mind off of Jared's kiss. I felt Jacob shift from beneath me around seven in the morning, "Hey babe."

"Hi." I said while looking away from his face.

"Whats wrong?" Oh shit. He's on to me.

"Nothing." I said hoping that he'd believe the lie coming from behind my teeth. 

"Are you sure? It seems like you're upset about something."

"I'm fine." I responded before standing up to leave. He hurried up and reached for my arm. 

"No you're not. Please tell me what's wrong. Did I do something?"

"No you didn't do anything. Jared did."

"What did Jared do?" this is going to be hell. It's going to cause him so much pain.

"He..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I could already see the anger and pain in his eyes. 

"He what?"

"He kissed me." I could see the fire in his eyes, "It was nothing."

"How was it nothing? You're acting all weird now. And you're my fiancée. How could you even let him come that close to you?"

"What the fuck? It's not like I let him kiss me. I pulled away and told him I didn't have feelings for him." I could see him shaking out of anger, "Calm down, please." I pleaded. 

"Why should I? I deserve to be pissed."

"It didn't mean anything at all. Okay? I love you and I only want to be with you." I said then he immediately calmed down. 

"I love you too." he said with a sigh. 

"Yeah. That's believable." I said as I pushed his hand off of my arm than walked out of the room.

He followed me out into the kitchen, "Christina, you know that I mean it. It's just that so many things are happening right now. And I'm just overwhelmed."

"Whatever." I said taking my engagement ring off, "Until I'm not too overwhelming for you, you can be single."

"No. This is ridiculous."

"Oh and now my decisions are ridiculous? How are you standing with your feet in your mouth?"

"Come on. Let's talk about what's going on."

"What is there to talk about? I'm just some girl to you."

"What?"

"You acted like this for Bella also. You haven't changed at all you're probably still obsessed with her."

"How could you think that?"

"Its called observing. I'm finished with this conversation." I said as I walked into the bedroom, and locked the door.

knock knock

"Go away." I said. 

"No. I will not." Jacob said back, "We are going to talk about this."  
    
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter. But I needed to add some drama so I can get out of it.
But whatcha think?
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris. :P