Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Breaking News: I'm A Fake!

"I have nothing to say to you." I said through the door. 

"Thats why I'll talk." he tried to compromise to get me to open the door. 

"Why so you can yell at me for Jared? Or so you can convince me to take the ring back? Because I'm not sure if I want the ring back."

"You don't mean that."

"Yes I do. You are so bipolar one minute you love me. And the next you hate me."

"I could never hate you." I opened the door. 

"Well I hate you." 

"Oh. Well then whatever I'll take the ring back."

"Fine." He started walking away, "No Jacob, come back. Don't take it back. I do want to marry you. I'm just angry right now." I said as he turned around.

I walked up to him and kissed his cheek, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's not your fault."

"Its okay. And I'm sorry too. I hope you realize that I love you and that I don't hate you."

"Of course I do. But I can't stand to think that I could be losing you because of stupid shit that happens." I was about to cry. Even though I get mad at him and say I don't want to get married, he could never lose me. 

"Not even of you tried, would you lose me." 

"I love you so much."

"I know. And I love you too." I replied as I grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him into our room before hungrily kissing his lips. 

I pulled him onto the bed. And we did the deed for the second time. 

"I lo-" I cut him off. 

"Please don't say you love me."

"Why not?"

"I will feel like an easy fuck."

"Okay. I'll tell you later than."

"Thats fine but just not as I'm naked in a bed with you." I got up and got dressed, "Can I tell you now?"

"Thats what I was hoping for."

"I love you." I just smiled than threw his shirt at him. I then walked out of our room only to have to walk back when Jacob said my name. 

"Yes. Do you want to go to the store with me?"

"Sure. When?"

"Half an hour maybe."

"Okay. I'll go get ready."
 

    
♠ ♠ ♠
This was my horoscope for the day:
You're attracted, but for the life of you, you can't figure out why. Think of this as a gift, and don't shake the box until it's time to open it.
How weird is that? But the drama is over or is it?
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris :)