Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Prego, Baby, Prego

"Hello Jacob, Christina." Mrs. McCoy, Sherman's Market's owner greeted us as we walked hand in hand into the store. 

"Hi." I said back as Jacob waved. We walked over to the sauces. I reached for a prego sauce but someones hand grabbed the bottle that I was about to take, "Hey!" I looked up to see Emma and Paul. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Emma and I said in unison, "Shouldnt you be at the cabin?" we yet again said in unison. I raised my finger, to tell her to wait. 

"Why are you here?" I then asked. 

"We had to get groceries." she informed me. 

"Thats what we were sent to do." I said pointing to Jacob and I. 

"Oh. Well then let's make this a shopping party."she laughed and Paul grabbed her hand. 

"Okay!" I said grabbing Jacob's hand then sticking my tongue out at Paul, to which he raised an eyebrow. 

                ******;)*****

"We're back!!" I yelled my voice echoing into the cabin. I don't know why but I was in a really good mood. I hadn't felt this good in weeks. 

"Okay, did you get the stuff for spaghetti?" Elizabeth asked walking into the front room to get the groceries that we all held in our hands. 

"Sure did." Emma replied then kissed Paul's lips, they make me so happy. They are like my own Nicolas Sparks book. I could cry to them being happy. They seem so much happier than Jacob and I. They probably were. I mean we're really happy but we have cracks. Paul and Emma seem to have concreted the cracks so that nothing stops there happiness. Maybe Jacob and I should think about that.

"What are you thinking about?" Jacob nudged my side with his elbow. 

"How happy they are." I tried to whisper but I think they heard me since they both looked up and Emma smiled widely towards me.

"They are very happy, aren't they?" he said. 

"Yep. But so are we." I said grabbing his hand and leading him to our bedroom. 

Once in the room, he started kissing me passionately, "Christina?"

"Yes?"

"How much happy are you with me?" he asked almost like he doubted my love. 

"More than you could ever guess, why?" I questioned. 

"Because you don't seem it. You look at Paul and Emma like they are saints when they are together. But you don't look like that whenyou are with me." he looked hurt. 

"What are you talking about? You make me the happiest girl alive."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. For more than one thing."

"What are you talking about?"

"Jacob, I don't know how to tell you this other than, I hope you like kids."

"You're pregnant?!"

"Yes."I answered his question. 

"Oh my baby Jesus. I can't believe this. I'm going to be a dad!" he excitedly said as he picked me up in a hug and twirled me around. Then hurried up and put me down, then stared at my stomach. 

"What's wrong?" I asked scared of his answer. What if it just sunk in and he didn't want kids. I mean he's only 17. Kids are probably the last thing he's thinking about right now. 

"Am I going to hurt Brady doing that?"he gave me the "what did I just do" face. 

"Brady? And no, you didn't hurt the baby." I emphazied Brady. 

"Yeah. Brady is a nice name for him." a smiled escaped from his lips. 

"How do you know it's not going to be a girl?" I questioned. 

"Its just a feeling." i just laughed at his confidence in this. 
♠ ♠ ♠
10 stars. Eep! I love you guys. You're all the loves of my life. Haha.

But what'd y'all think? Was it good? Bad?
Subscribe and comment.

Love Christina ;)