Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Hey Brayday.

"Does your dad know?" Jacob poked 
my belly, making me feel weird. I mean who pokes someone's tummy. Nobody. It's just weird. 

"No, and could you stop that, please? You're making me feeling kind of like a lab rat. And my dad would've killed you already." His face dropped.

"What are we going to do then?" he asked. 

"Tell him. That's all we can do." I said in a duh voice. 

"When do you want to tell him?" he cupped my face in his hands. I just shrugged, "It has too be soon."

"I know. This just isn't the right time." I responded. 

"Does Embry know?" he said after pecking our lips. 

"I told him first."

"When did you get the chance?" he asked. 

"The week that everyone checked in except you." he looked apologetic. 

"I'm sorry. I just need for you and now Brady to be safe. I love you and these damn vampires are taking away from the time I should be spending with you." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him gently on the lips. 

"I know. And I love you too." I responded. 

"I don't know what my life would've been like without you. I would be lost right now." he said while leaning down and kissing me, "Don't ever leave."

"I couldn't even if I tried." I said while pulling him to lay down on the bed with me. I fell asleep with my head on his warm chest.

            *******;)*******

I awoke alone and cold. I looked towards the bedstand at the clock, which read 7:38, that means he left two hours ago. Beside the clock was a note,

Christina, sorry I had to go. But I'll be back in a few days. I love you... and Brady. Jacob's chicken scratch made me smile. 

"What are you smiling at, you weirdo?" I looked up to see Embry raising an eyebrow in my direction. 

"Oh. Nothing." I replied. 

"Did you tell Jake?" he qeustioned thinking that I would've chickened out. 

"Yes." 

"How'd he take it?" he asked. 

"He was excited. And he even has it in his head that it's a boy and we're naming him Brady." this made Embry and I both smile. 

"Wow. He's so weird sometimes. And I was actually thinking more along the lines of Embry James."

"You want my child to have your name?" I ave him a quizical face, but I should've seen this coming. 

"Of course I do. It's my nephew." sad part was is that he was 100% serious.  

"Why do you all assume it's a boy?" 

"Because it's a boy." Embry matter-of-factly stated. 

"And how do you know this?" I raised my left eyebrow. 

"I can just tell. So how does Embry James Call Black sound?" he asked while plopping down on my bed. 

"I don't know. How does Brady Anthony Black sound?" I smiled as I turned down his name proposal. 

"It doesn't even compare." he glared as I laughed. 

"Okay, then what about Brady Jacob Embry Black?" I compromised. 

"I guess I'll have to deal with it." he sighed. 

"Well, I still have to talk to Jacob about it though." I stated. 

"Yes you do. And you have to tell Dad and Elizabeth that you're pregnant." he told me the obvious. 

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" my dad came into the room at the wrong moment.   
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Well is this good?
Please tell me.

Comment and subscribe.

Love Christina. ;)